Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 23, 2:04 AM
May 2018
first warthunder, then minecraft, third helldivers, what about we review bomb jjk?since gojo's death we can obviously see that the manga is not what we used to read anymore, it went from "lets see what gege has in mind" to "lets hope gege doesn't throw too much", and honestly, i don't like it, i personally think that jjk doesn't deserve the spot as my favorite new gen manga anymore, we gave gege our trust for nothing, ch 260 broke some records worldwide just for us to wake up to this bs, feels like its unacceptable, a good classic review bombing will show our dissatisfaction, what do you guys think?
May 23, 2:54 AM

Jan 2009
gege is a troll thats the problem
May 23, 3:05 AM
Feb 2021
Some people might not like what happened but Yuta is my favorite character and he’s the goat so it’s a win for me 🥱
May 23, 3:05 AM
Jul 2022
You don't like it don't read it. Don't ruin someone's work just because you don't agree with it.
May 23, 3:12 AM

Jun 2014
Well this is probably the dumbest thing I’ll read all day.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

May 23, 3:18 AM
Jul 2018
What are you going to do?
Review bomb on MAL like that will do anything or ask refund for buying Leaks from Shueisha?
Go for it👍👍
removed-userMay 23, 3:42 AM
May 23, 5:03 AM
Jun 2021
I can see that you're feeling frustrated and disappointed with the recent direction of Jujutsu Kaisen, especially after Gojo's death.

I understand your feelings and the fact that the series has indeed taken a significant turn since then. It's understandable that you're feeling a sense of betrayal and disappointment, especially considering the trust and excitement you had for the series initially.

Regarding the idea of reviewing bombing Jujutsu Kaisen, I'm not sure if it's the most effective or constructive approach. Review bombing can have unintended consequences, such as negatively impacting the creators' morale and motivation, or perceived validation of negative opinions.

Instead, you might consider expressing your thoughts and concerns in a more constructive manner. You could share your feedback in a respectful and thoughtful manner, engage in discussions with other readers who share your concerns, and potentially start a conversation about what changes you'd like to see in the series.

It's also important to remember that Gege Akutami is a human being with his own creative vision and goals. While it's natural to feel disappointed, we should try to respect his artistic choices and decisions.
May 23, 11:11 AM
Sep 2021
My pookie bear is back
May 23, 12:49 PM

Mar 2018
Reply to thebrentinator24
Well this is probably the dumbest thing I’ll read all day.
@thebrentinator24 AM HERE TO SAY THE GOAT IS BACK. 👍👍

More topics from this board

» kenjaku chapter 270

deg - Sep 19

9 by Drizzy_Dan »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » What are your expectations for the ending of JJK (chapter 271)?

Enri_eu - 9 hours ago

15 by Gachirin »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 269 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ryzxgum - Sep 11

62 by Karva1 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 270 Discussion

ryzxgum - Sep 19

28 by Baskarite »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ryzxgum - Aug 28

99 by Baskarite »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.