Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 8:03 AM

Apr 2024
I can’t believe he’s lost his memory noo. What will become of shiva without the teacher, please don’t disappear ;-;
May 18, 12:14 PM

Apr 2018
CutieAnshin said:
I can’t believe he’s lost his memory noo. What will become of shiva without the teacher, please don’t disappear ;-;

Wait for the end🤦or is this the last chapter already? I read this a while ago, so I don't remember the exact number of chapters.
“You are not alone, Ash. I am with you. My soul is with you.” - Eiji Okumura.
May 19, 12:15 AM

Apr 2024
Reply to Masshiroi
CutieAnshin said:

Wait for the end🤦or is this the last chapter already? I read this a while ago, so I don't remember the exact number of chapters.
@Masshiroi what do you mean “🤦” don’t tell me it’s gonna be a bad ending D: But don’t tell me more
I have less than 20 chapters left to read
May 19, 1:18 AM

Apr 2018
Well its pretty subjective, what is "bad ending". I didn't like it. But you might. Finish the reading and then you decide🙂
“You are not alone, Ash. I am with you. My soul is with you.” - Eiji Okumura.
May 19, 8:30 PM
Mar 2022
Masshiroi said:
Well its pretty subjective, what is "bad ending". I didn't like it. But you might. Finish the reading and then you decide🙂

I loved the ending! I thought the whole story was just fantastic, even if I didn’t fully understand everything. I got enough of the message the author was conveying and I loved it.
May 25, 1:42 PM
Aug 2018
He lost his memory. Damn. Now, what is Shiva going to do?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Totsukuni no Shoujo Chapter 53 Discussion

Tsarko - Nov 9, 2021

20 by Tamasul »»
May 25, 10:04 PM

Poll: » Totsukuni no Shoujo Chapter 49 Discussion

Ittan_Momen - Apr 19, 2021

17 by Tamasul »»
May 25, 8:54 PM

Poll: » Totsukuni no Shoujo Chapter 39 Discussion

CutieAnshin - May 22

2 by CutieAnshin »»
May 25, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Totsukuni no Shoujo Chapter 45 Discussion

Ittan_Momen - Oct 27, 2020

11 by Tamasul »»
May 25, 3:08 PM

Poll: » Totsukuni no Shoujo Chapter 35 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Oct 5, 2019

6 by Tamasul »»
May 22, 10:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.