Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
WIND BREAKER
Available on Manga Store
New
May 17, 7:56 AM
May 2021
As a manga reader, the pacing of the anime is quite inconsistent. some episodes consists of 4 to 6 chapters. The fight between Sakura and Togame should end next episode (8) we can assume that the fight between Umemiya and Choji should take 2 episode which brings us to episode 10. Ideally the season should end after the Keel arc with the introduction of Endo and a big development of Sakura. I honestly will feel blueballed if the season ends with the conclusion of Shishitoren and spends 3 whole episode for the epilogue which is very dragging and horrible spot to end.

Unless the studio decides to somehow manage to adapt the whole Keel arc in 3 episodes, i have a bad feeling about it. This season should have 24 episodes instead of 13
rektatronMay 17, 8:15 AM
May 17, 8:12 AM
Mar 2024
How? Bad. This anime is overrated lol.
May 17, 8:16 AM

Nov 2021
_avis said:

Stick to the question asked smartass.
May 17, 8:16 AM
Oct 2019
It's a new serial from a new author so you completely off the mark if producers would invest for a 6 months run on a new derby.
May 17, 8:18 AM
May 2021
Reply to _avis
@_avis if you compare this to other delinquent genre anime over the last couple of years, Tokyo Revengers and Bucchigiri. This one is the better of the 3.
May 17, 8:19 AM
Mar 2024
rektatron said:
@_avis if you compare this to other delinquent genre anime over the last couple of years, Tokyo Revengers and Bucchigiri. This one is the better of the 3.

yeah I agree with you
May 17, 8:21 AM
May 2021
Reply to Otakupervert890
It's a new serial from a new author so you completely off the mark if producers would invest for a 6 months run on a new derby.
@Otakupervert890 It has enough source material for 2 whole season already. I mean Tokyo Revengers came out in 2019 and we had a 24ep season in 2021.
May 17, 9:48 AM
Mar 2023
Reply to rektatron
@Otakupervert890 It has enough source material for 2 whole season already. I mean Tokyo Revengers came out in 2019 and we had a 24ep season in 2021.
@rektatron It's already got 13 episodes which is one more than the usual. There was also rumors that a second cour is already planned though it isn't official.
May 17, 10:17 AM
Feb 2022
_avis said:

Bro doesn’t know what he’s yapping 💀
May 17, 10:33 AM
Oct 2019
Reply to rektatron
@rektatron original material is never the reason to why a show get a cour or two. Tokyo Revengers was able to get two cours because the author is familiar so producers were more safe which was proved by following with a season 2 and 3. And Nii Satoru is a new artist with wind breaker being his first real serial as opposed to Ken Wakui who had Shinjuku Swan running for 38 volumes years before Tokyo Revengers which stuff like that it's easier for a publisher to pitch for the author and publishing company are part of the production committee. That it's without excluding all the other producers and TV stations who picked both shows as why Tokyo Revengers was more trusted that wind breaker. In fact just by looking at the producers you want to know who don't trust that series? Aniplex (Sony) which unless the source material is really big rarely greenlit Double cours. Tokyo Revengers got Kodansha who because they produce less than Sony have more leeway in how much they can put.
May 17, 3:56 PM
Jul 2009
I agree that there should be more episodes in this season. They'll probably just end this arc and show a little of the next one to keep people interested and end it.
I'm a manga reader also and I hope more is adapted. The pacing is a bit slow, but I'm really enjoying seeing the fights animated
May 18, 9:40 AM
Sep 2023
rektatron said:

cap🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢
May 18, 9:41 AM
Sep 2023
xay_sama said:
rektatron said:

cap🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢

its alright, but comparing it to Tokyo Revengers is wild
May 18, 9:43 AM
Sep 2023
xay_sama said:
xay_sama said:

cap🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢

its alright, but comparing it to Tokyo Revengers is wild

inspired from tr, yes,

good, yes,

BETTER: hell no, but it does its job wel,
but putting them against eachother is unfair,
esoecially when comparing the anime adaptations of them both
May 18, 11:49 AM
Feb 2023
_avis said:

Dude you need to hear what you are saying.Why are you saying that it’s overrated,the animation is great, the story is amazing and it’s addictive.Honestly you should really stay in your lane buddy and stop trying to be a smartass because you are a dumbass.
May 18, 11:51 AM
Mar 2024
DEKU_77 said:
_avis said:

Dude you need to hear what you are saying.Why are you saying that it’s overrated,the animation is great, the story is amazing and it’s addictive.Honestly you should really stay in your lane buddy and stop trying to be a smartass because you are a dumbass.

No, the story ain't amazing, it's boring. Characters are totally bad, sakura is shy but it's overreacting. Who acts this normally? Side characters are also mid.
May 19, 2:17 AM
Feb 2023
_avis said:
DEKU_77 said:

No, the story ain't amazing, it's boring. Characters are totally bad, sakura is shy but it's overreacting. Who acts this normally? Side characters are also mid.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to be avoided by everyone, having different appearances and everyone hating you.Side characters are not introduced properly right now the eye patch kid is a mystery and the backstory is not yet revealed.And how hard it is to sacrifice your own personality for another’s happiness and make people hate you.
May 19, 9:19 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to Otakupervert890
Otakupervert890 said:
It's a new serial from a new author so you completely off the mark if producers would invest for a 6 months run on a new derby
It's actually two cour split cour. Not officially announced yet but from a very reliable leaker.
May 19, 9:20 AM

Oct 2017
rektatron said:
As a manga reader, the pacing of the anime is quite inconsistent. some episodes consists of 4 to 6 chapters. The fight between Sakura and Togame should end next episode (8) we can assume that the fight between Umemiya and Choji should take 2 episode which brings us to episode 10. Ideally the season should end after the Keel arc with the introduction of Endo and a big development of Sakura. I honestly will feel blueballed if the season ends with the conclusion of Shishitoren and spends 3 whole episode for the epilogue which is very dragging and horrible spot to end.

Unless the studio decides to somehow manage to adapt the whole Keel arc in 3 episodes, i have a bad feeling about it. This season should have 24 episodes instead of 13
The season is two cour split cour. Cour 2 or s2 announcement should follow through with the end of cour 1. According to a very reliable leaker.
May 20, 2:58 PM
May 2024
I sure hope after he gets grade captain!
May 21, 4:31 AM
Feb 2024
I loved it and I personally think the MC is cool

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 30

128 by eightdollarwater »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - 12 hours ago

27 by vadoyager7 »»
14 minutes ago

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 23

137 by KingBaller06 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 4

224 by cooldogmom »»
Jun 3, 7:16 PM

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 9

116 by Sttc41 »»
Jun 1, 5:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.