Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 5:42 AM
Oct 2013

Her voice was not to liking. The panting and more strained moans were okay, but too much of the high pitched aaa's
Would probably been better to showed more full body moving instead of many close ups.
Facial expressions were cute.
May 5, 2:10 PM

Oct 2016
I agree with User-san.
May 6, 2:47 AM

Oct 2020
Reply to User-san

Her voice was not to liking. The panting and more strained moans were okay, but too much of the high pitched aaa's
Would probably been better to showed more full body moving instead of many close ups.
Facial expressions were cute.
@User-san Same
I don't like this VA
She sounds fine during dialogue
But during the actual sex sequences, she sounds like a 5 second looped recording
Shishunki no obenkyou, Onii-chan zutto - She's like that in every hentai
May 6, 6:06 AM
Oct 2013
Reply to MoistGal
@User-san Same
I don't like this VA
She sounds fine during dialogue
But during the actual sex sequences, she sounds like a 5 second looped recording
Shishunki no obenkyou, Onii-chan zutto - She's like that in every hentai
@MoistGal yeah the looped recording example is quite accurate. I remembered her voice from shishunki no obenkyou, although not from onii-chan zutto.

More topics from this board

Poll: » 1LDK + JK Ikinari Doukyo? Micchaku!? Hatsu Ecchi!!? Episode 2 Discussion

PervInTheSheets - Oct 19, 2023

4 by Hentai1608 »»
Jan 6, 11:15 PM

Poll: » 1LDK + JK Ikinari Doukyo? Micchaku!? Hatsu Ecchi!!? Episode 1 Discussion

Syureria - Jul 28, 2023

5 by Hentai1608 »»
Jan 6, 10:51 PM

» Has this been delayed?

mikymac - Jul 15, 2023

1 by RioAl »»
Sep 22, 2023 4:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.