Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 27, 6:29 PM
Oct 2021
- Looks like we’re going on a hunt for Nyammy today
- She still continues to be my favourite design of the team
Apr 27, 6:33 PM

Feb 2020
Where's Cure Nyammy?
Apr 27, 7:21 PM

Jul 2011
I think my heart would stop if a dog came up to me, and talked. Would be too much happiness.

Out of nowhere some complex design for a probable background character with a komondor.

If this Mayu going where the Garugaru are appearing, keeps going. Cure Nyammy will just go "Know what? Is me your cat. Now stop.". Which would be very funny.
Apr 27, 7:27 PM
Nov 2021
"Where's Cure Nyammy"?

She's right under everyone's noses, that's where, yet NOBODY; not Komugi, not Iroha, not Satoru, not even YUKI'S OWN OWNER makes the connection. I've heard of "Clark Kenting", but this is outright genre blindness all for the sake of getting a laugh. I would even call this "mood whiplash". Komugi is the most genre blind of all. She goes around asking anybody wearing white if they're Cure Nyammy, yet doesn't even consider that Yuki could be her. UGH! That part especially felt like a self-parody to me.

Look, everyone. Of all the Pretty Cure episodes I've seen up to this point, this has to be the worst written one so far. The first nine minutes or so just seemed to use the whole "Let's look for Cure Nyammy" part as an excuse for doing screwball comedy based around the whole "Komugi acts on instinct like the dog she is" gag. Having said all that, however, to this episode's credit, it does show that Cure Nyammy clearly isn't working against them...at this point, anyway, meaning that she could just be acting like the cat she is, but it looks like everyone is going to have to wait, because in the next episode, we have...Mayu's first sleepover, just like the episode's title says. I just hope there's an answer soon as to whether or not Cure Nyammy will actually be willing to work together with the other Pretty Cures, and of course, who's behind turning the Niko and Kira animals into Garugaru...
Apr 27, 8:46 PM

Dec 2022
okay that first half of the episode was legitimately funny, yes i was chucklin
Yuki/Nyammy continues to keep shady
tension mounts, when will Mayu have enough and transform?
every time the paw shields go up it reminds me of Bartholomew Kuma
Sonic the Hedgehog MOTW
Komugi said YOU SHALL NOT PASS! lol clear LOTR reference
yup this season grew on it bigtime
Apr 27, 9:08 PM

Feb 2019
“Where’s Cure Nyammy” is the theme of this week’s precure episode and honestly I have no idea how no one has made the connection that it’s Yuki yet lol. Komugi of all people should be able to tell but even she’s blind. With the sleepover next episode hopefully we get some development on that…

For now, it seems like while Nyammy isn’t working with the other cures per se, she’s not getting in their way either and is willing to respect Mayu’s wishes.

I’d really like to get some explanation on who’s turning the animals into Garugaru’s as well soon

Still Can’t get over how much I love Nyammy’s design
Marinate1016Apr 27, 9:15 PM
Apr 28, 12:11 AM
Sep 2015
Cure Nyammy appear after Mayu invent her product?
Apr 28, 1:46 AM

Jul 2016
First half of the episode was pure goofiness I loved it. Komugi and Iroha can't focus on a single thing nor make their brain work for more than 30 seconds.
That person with the string dog… their design is so "important character" looking… why would the staff slap such an intricate design on a character that appears for only 2 seconds… they aren't even credited in the ending…
Mayu is so naive to go see the Garugaru just so she could see Nyammy too T-T I can't blame her though, human Yuki and Nyammy are stunning.
That whole interaction between Mayu and Nyammy was such shipping material even though Mayu doesn't know that Nyammy is her cat yet. I really hope Mayu will join Yuki soon to return her the favors.
Next episode looks like a lot of fun! ฅˆ•ﻌ•ˆฅ♡
Apr 28, 8:25 AM

Sep 2009
that girl with the Komodor is too uniquely designed to be a one off character.
Apr 28, 1:03 PM

Nov 2023
Cure nyammy is just cool.

Komugi is very cute and wonderful again in this episode.

Overall a very good episode.
I might never be the hands you put your heart in
Or the arms that hold you any time you want them
But that don't mean that we can't live here in the moment
'Cause I can be the one you love from time to time
May 4, 1:15 AM

May 2015
Didn't expect to see Shadow the Hedgehog in a Precure series.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wonderful Precure! Episode 14 Discussion

Serafos - May 4

12 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
May 7, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Wonderful Precure! Episode 12 Discussion

Atsunome - Apr 20

12 by Marinate1016 »»
Apr 24, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Wonderful Precure! Episode 11 Discussion

Serafos - Apr 13

19 by Serafos »»
Apr 19, 11:24 PM

Poll: » Wonderful Precure! Episode 10 Discussion

Atsunome - Apr 6

11 by sleepyyjax »»
Apr 18, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Wonderful Precure! Episode 9 Discussion

Serafos - Mar 30

14 by sleepyyjax »»
Apr 18, 6:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.