Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 27, 10:18 AM
Apr 2021
Gin? Vermouth? Are these Detective Conan references??!?!!?!😱🤯

Jk jk but fr tho this was another chill episode I swear this show is just so smooth and relaxing to watch ong, I was wondering when the other dude that the ladies work for was gonna meet Sasakura but fianlly he did and I’m hoping bro is understanding if the girls don’t manage to make Sasakura work for the hotel bc Sasakura ain’t moving a muscle from his spot😭

Bro Sasakura in that flash back at the Hells Bar during when he was still an apprentice was looking like he was full of aspirations bro has hit of LIT with ambition ong happy bro mellowed out now💀💀💀😭
Treyv0nApr 27, 10:22 AM
Apr 28, 11:06 AM

Aug 2019
Every single episode is so insightful. It's fascinating learning about different drinks and techniques. I don't drink at all so I never thought I'd enjoy this anime as I have so far.
Apr 28, 12:49 PM

May 2013
I love that, as you'd expect, a bunch of people with no knowledge or expertise in anyway related to bartending are in the forums claiming the show is or isn't bs for x, y, or z reason when, again, none of us know what we're talking about xD. Bros haven't tasted and mixed the multitudes of drinks that they'd need to ACTUALLY make a qualified decision about whether a slightly different mixing style can make a difference or not. Bringing up cooking, as a counterexample is absurd too. "Stirring" vigorously, or whipping, is literally all you need to do to completely change a SINGLE ingredient into a completely different form. Try whipping up some egg whites really quickly. Not all changes have such a drastic visual change, but that doesn't mean that something hasn't changed at all.

Also, if the show went into detail about every single thing that led to the MC's deductions... it isn't a detective show, so I'd say the show would be losing the plot at that point. Yes, it would make his deductions more believable: they certainly could do a better job of showing that. But is that what this show REALLY needs to focus on? Absolutely not. That would make it a detective show, rather than a bartending show. Not that I would be opposed to that type of show either, but that's clearly not what they're going for here.
Apr 29, 6:55 PM

Jul 2016
Fantastic second half. Hope all these lessons from different Bartenders help Kyouko find her own style.
Apr 30, 10:07 PM
Jan 2022
Another solid episode, this anime is great so far.
May 13, 2:38 PM
Feb 2021
Another interesting episode done right

With another person tasting one of Ryuu's finest cocktails and we get to meet a bunch of more Bartenders with some of their unique stories. I'm also glad to see Kyouko isn't giving up her job as a Bartender. She may have a long way to go, but at least Ryuu's advice pushed her to do her best.

Love to see another bar where Ryuu used to work at when he first started to where he is now "glass of god" status (he makes it sounds like he finally found the ONE PIECE or something).

Overall another pretty good episode.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bartender: Kami no Glass Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - 4 hours ago

9 by geptor »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Bartender: Kami no Glass Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8

57 by MickeyMinaj »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Bartender: Kami no Glass Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 1

56 by MickeyMinaj »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Bartender: Kami no Glass Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 17

63 by APThunder »»
May 13, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Bartender: Kami no Glass Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 3

140 by JBCena »»
May 12, 2:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.