Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 19, 8:23 PM
Oct 2019
As the caption said, this is one of those series I wish to spread more and have it received enough appreciation to have more seasons and more series like this, but at the same time I wanna gatekeep it. Especially from the moral police of West who tend to have problems with pixels so much. I've already seen lot of hate towards it in every popular places to discuss anime. If you're a fan of the series who appreciate the bizzare over the top fanservice and downright weird moments which all adds to its charm then welcome to the club :⁠-⁠)
Apr 19, 8:31 PM
May 2023
the people hating on it are the ones who'd never watch it anyways
Apr 19, 8:43 PM
Jun 2022
Certainly.
I would love to use MahoAko to scare people away, but those would be the people who would rather throw a fit and demand it get censored.
Apr 19, 8:46 PM
Oct 2019
Puntosmx said:
Certainly.
I would love to use MahoAko to scare people away, but those would be the people who would rather throw a fit and demand it get censored.

can't tell you how much I hate such people. even tho they've the option to the censored version, mfs wouldn't stop whining
Apr 22, 12:04 AM
Aug 2021
Some Mfs Just Love Jumping On The Slightest Thing To Hate, In Flocks Too And Especially Westerners(No Offence To Those Who Aren't), Another Example Of A Show That Gets Hate Like It's Candy Is Mushoku Tensei Despite Being One Of The Best Stories/Animes Ever Made

Good Thing We Have Places Where We Can Semi-Freely About These Kinda Shows, I Love MahoAco, It's Such An Unexpected Fun As Hell Ride And Would Love For It To Get A 2nd Season
Apr 23, 10:41 AM
Apr 2021
Prfpnd_179 said:
As the caption said, this is one of those series I wish to spread more and have it received enough appreciation to have more seasons and more series like this, but at the same time I wanna gatekeep it. Especially from the moral police of West who tend to have problems with pixels so much. I've already seen lot of hate towards it in every popular places to discuss anime. If you're a fan of the series who appreciate the bizzare over the top fanservice and downright weird moments which all adds to its charm then welcome to the club :⁠-⁠)

Honestly people are too over sensitive about media and most of the people who complain on social media don't legitimately care about it they just want clicks
Apr 26, 5:12 AM
Apr 2018
I completely agree with you
Apr 26, 5:20 AM
Oct 2022
In a way the anime kinda gatekeeps itself. Similarly to how Mahouka has done for close to a decade now with the incest ship. It’s only over the past month or so that tourists have started showing up in the fandom due to season three being released
Apr 26, 12:59 PM

Sep 2016
Some dimwit on reddit said the show would have been infinitely better if the characters were adults and the comment got on top...

https://www.reddit.com/r/animecirclejerk/comments/1bayt8j/i_made_a_mistake_i_figured_it_couldnt_be_that_bad/
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Apr 27, 8:10 PM
Dec 2013
I've had friends that gave me side eye for reading romance manga they felt was "too objectifying" of the main girl. So I just know they would eat me alive for loving this, especially as a massive fan of the magical girl genre on the whole. Something about this just hits different I don't know what to say.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 17

142 by RetroxMG »»
May 1, 1:46 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 27

129 by FragmantLemon »»
Apr 30, 1:30 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 20

84 by FragmantLemon »»
Apr 29, 11:57 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 13

79 by FragmantLemon »»
Apr 29, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 28

88 by FragmantLemon »»
Apr 29, 6:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.