Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Mew Mew
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2010 10:45 AM
May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I love tokyo mew mew
Jan 28, 2011 2:19 PM

Nov 2009
OMG a guy who looks almost exact?! lol that was funny X3 this was a great epi! i love how the jus got into the hot spring and how Lettuces read the wrong date X'D that was hilarious!!! and poor Pudding is sick X{ but it was good she couldnt smell! XP
Jan 28, 2011 2:19 PM

Nov 2009
OMG a guy who looks almost exact?! lol that was funny X3 this was a great epi! i love how the jus got into the hot spring and how Lettuces read the wrong date X'D that was hilarious!!! and poor Pudding is sick X{ but it was good she couldnt smell! XP
Jun 22, 2011 2:40 AM

Sep 2008
I don't know why, but I thought Lettuce would end up being the smart one of the group... (I must've been stereotyping, since she has glasses + seemed to fit into the "quiet smart girl" stereotype!) So I was kind of surprised when she made such a mistake in reading the date of the coupon.

It was kind of creepy that there was an Aoyama clone... and was there a point or some sort of reason for having a duplicate of him show up...? It didn't really reveal anything that Ichigo wasn't aware of already, or anything like that...

Anyawy... It was an okay episode. Pudding is still getting on my nerves. DX

[Interesting how they're all named after food, but there's no consistency... I mean, "pudding" is a dessert, "lettuce" a vegetable, "ichigo/strawberry" a fruit, and "mint" an herb...]
May 27, 2012 12:26 PM

Nov 2011
Well, that is one butt ugly chimera
Aug 11, 2015 2:58 AM

Nov 2012
well that was one deadly fart
Apr 4, 3:51 PM

Mar 2022
For some reason the guy looked like Aoyama huh. A case of mistaken identity both in show and IRL there. Anyways this was a fine episode nothing really interesting happened other than they went into a hot spring and protected a shrine I guess. So far the show's decent but just kind of slow for me. Also why did that Chimera have to fart in this episode? Just why? There's one more member that's left to be introduced and then the whole gang is there, Zakuro I believe. Hope I get to learn about what their enemies are, hopefully.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew Episode 11 Discussion

Mizore951 - Feb 3, 2011

4 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 17, 1:35 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew Episode 10 Discussion

Mizore951 - Feb 2, 2011

5 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 16, 5:29 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew Episode 9 Discussion

Hanon10 - Jun 9, 2010

5 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 13, 2:46 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew Episode 7 Discussion

Mizore951 - Jan 23, 2011

5 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 23, 4:22 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew Episode 6 Discussion

Mizore951 - Jan 21, 2011

4 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 14, 6:48 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.