Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 27, 1:40 PM
Aug 2021
So we got this image after the credts of EP13 and on twitter.... Peace Sign...or Season 2?

what do you think?

Mar 27, 1:55 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
The tweet just says it's a smartphone wallpaper they gave out to celebrate the final episode as well as the anime getting 100k followers on twitter. Nothing particularly indicating an S2

While I do think it has good chances of getting a sequel, I don't think we'll hear about one for a while if so if we haven't already. Most likely the producers didn't expect the anime to be this popular before it aired
Mar 27, 2:08 PM

Aug 2021
This is clearly the scissors symbol, this means there was lesbian sex(theory).

Mar 27, 5:24 PM

Sep 2023
Reply to Absurdo_N
@Absurdo_N
Best guess so far😂
Mar 27, 5:53 PM

Sep 2008
Reply to Absurdo_N
@Absurdo_N this.
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Mar 28, 3:38 AM
May 2023
I don't think we can get a season 2 this year
Mar 28, 3:48 AM
Mar 2022
Best bet is next year around spring/summer depends on how much time they need. It would be nice to have an ova of the *Hotel*, it fits it as a bonus desert before the 2nd season. It's hard to pin it down through the season without breaking flow as usual in some cases this season. Especially how intense it is, more so than what we had in that one episode.
Mar 28, 3:55 AM

Sep 2016
I'm hoping hard for a fully uncensored OVA
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Mar 28, 6:17 AM

Feb 2020
That would be awesome. :3
Mar 28, 7:53 AM
Aug 2021
Reply to labadur
Best bet is next year around spring/summer depends on how much time they need. It would be nice to have an ova of the *Hotel*, it fits it as a bonus desert before the 2nd season. It's hard to pin it down through the season without breaking flow as usual in some cases this season. Especially how intense it is, more so than what we had in that one episode.
labadur said:
It would be nice to have an ova of the *Hotel*,

@labadur That would definitely be perfect as an OVA; I hope they make it.

Regarding season 2, it's not about the timing but the announcement. So far, three ecchi shows (none as good as this one) have received immediate season 2 announcements, and in one case, quite undeservedly: 100 Girls, Chained Soldier, and, ugh, Rings of Marriage O_o. It would be truly disappointing if the best ecchi (and even just comedy) show of the season were to be the only one without an announcement.
Mar 28, 8:07 AM

Apr 2012
I don't think we'll get a season 2. Instead, I predict some people from the studio will get fired for allowing this to be made to begin with lol. "Guys, did you REALLY just show tentacle-rape on regular tv?!" :D
If you haven't watched "Fantastic Children", don't talk about "best anime". Thank you.
Mar 28, 7:24 PM

Feb 2021
It would be criminal to not continue with season 2 because things only go up from here.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Mar 28, 7:25 PM

Feb 2021
Reply to Zarutaku
I'm hoping hard for a fully uncensored OVA
@Zarutaku The manga is outdone by the anime in regards of lewdness. Heck, they don't even show the nipples in the manga.

So I don't think you've got anything to worry about.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Mar 29, 7:58 AM

Jan 2021
Hope that this gets a second season, worse animes did get it...this is one of the few enjoyable hard-ecchi animes
Mar 29, 9:36 AM

Jan 2014
Taking MahoAko's success into account, this will definitely get a season 2 since there is money to be made. With that said, Asahi wasn't expecting the success that MahoAko got. It was supposed to be a throwaway work, which is why they crammed as much content in it (for example a few future chapters being in between the story chapters as filler). It will get a second season, they problem is when. That when won't come for a long time. I don't expect to hear any news of a second season for the next 3-4 years.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 27

129 by FragmantLemon »»
Yesterday, 1:30 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 20

84 by FragmantLemon »»
Apr 29, 11:57 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 13

79 by FragmantLemon »»
Apr 29, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 28

88 by FragmantLemon »»
Apr 29, 6:32 AM

» Shipping Sayo and Utena so bad

Prfpnd_179 - Apr 19

16 by Nathan_Murphy »»
Apr 28, 7:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.