Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 24, 12:52 AM
Aug 2021
First movie scheduled to release at June 7, while the second one set for August 9 in Japanese theatre

Btw Keiichirou Saitou is returning as the director for both movies
So it's a little sign if we won't get Frieren continuation news in few months :)

Dbagas8Mar 24, 1:05 AM
Mar 24, 1:05 AM

Jun 2020
So the second season will also be announced in the summer, because it'll be in the post credits of the second movie, right?

Mar 24, 2:23 AM

Apr 2021
Dbagas8 said:
So it's a little sign if we won't get Frieren continuation news in few months :)
its a compilation movie. So i don't really think there's much work to do. There might be I don't really know
Mar 24, 4:19 AM

Aug 2021
mshfqtny said:
Dbagas8 said:
its a compilation movie. So i don't really think there's much work to do. There might be I don't really know

There are other songs in the album, as in the trailer. So, maybe new performances will be added in the movies? (plus with "cinema sound")
Mar 24, 9:06 AM

May 2015
Dbagas8 said:

1st, these are compilation movies, so there isn't much to do. He is there to makes sure the story flows correctly (with the correct cuts) and that any new additions (if any) are place in the right place.

Also, a second season of Bocchi the Rock! will come first than Frieren, that's a given. Only a delusional will think otherwise. Keiichirou Saitou coming to direct it is also a given since he really cares about Bocchi the Rock!; his 1st series as a full director.

And, yes it is obvious that there will be a second season. You don't do 2 compilation films if you don't have already in mind another season in the future. Plus the series was (and still is) extremely popular in Japan. With lots of merchandise sold (and store partnerships) everyday too...
zero-rMar 25, 9:16 AM

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Mar 28, 1:22 PM

May 2021
Jailed said:
So the second season will also be announced in the summer, because it'll be in the post credits of the second movie, right?

This is the type of energy I came here for. If this does air in the US in theatres I will be attending.

Watching this trailer made me want to do a quick binge re-watch. Now I just need them to drop the next album and I'll be good for another 2 years.

More topics from this board

» Predictions?

Vapor_AU - Apr 22

10 by mo_lave »»
Apr 28, 8:58 AM

» Is it going to be any different from the anime?

weebtoge - May 21, 2023

19 by Vapor_AU »»
Apr 22, 6:04 AM

» About Bokita

Gazz - Jun 20, 2023

16 by StallionXD »»
Mar 27, 8:40 AM

» Split into two parts

Dbagas8 - Oct 14, 2023

28 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Mar 24, 12:47 AM

» Chance for a second seaon?

Glynyc - May 21, 2023

40 by derpinat0rz »»
Mar 11, 6:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.