Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 6:56 AM

Dec 2015
Poor Haibara. Already had the "here we go again" look. Meh, she should be used to tagging along for a mystery.
At least she doesn't have to worry about Sera this time around.

On another note I love that they all have a different color scheme. Really bringing home that Detective Girl 5 vibe.

探偵女子6は?まあ、セラと灰原また合わないほうがいいかなあ。9:58 ウオ、園子のお嬢様笑い帰ってきたぜ。

え!?ドラゴンクエストっぽいゲーム!?

園子かわいそう。気を失ったw。
Mar 23, 8:00 AM

Jul 2022
An case that's solved without Shinichi(conan).
It was a nice ep.

Wouldn't mind if they do this a little bit more over Detactive Boys.
Mar 23, 10:53 AM

Aug 2015
Super entertaining episode! Felt very fresh, I hope we get more like this while there are no canon episodes on air.
Mar 23, 3:02 PM
Feb 2021
This episode was a banger lowkey LOL
Mar 24, 10:16 AM

May 2018
No Silver Witch screams in the car chase scene? I am disappointed, Sonoko's screams instead weren't as fun.
Mar 24, 11:36 AM
Mar 2018
A fun little episode. It was nice to see the Five Detective Girls in action (even though Aï's participation remains reluctant! XD), especially without any help from Conan.

The case wasn't too complicated, especially the reason for the sculptures, trees, and sign. I do think that the quick explanation for the Zashiki Warashi was lame, though.
Mar 24, 5:24 PM

Jan 2008
I liked this nice episode giving some other side characters time to shine and solve the case. The car chase was nicely done, giving me Initial D nostalgia. Haibara's sighs is really on point for her character. Dragon Quest reference...RIP Akira Toriyama. Sonoko's oujou-sama "Oh hohoho" laugh is priceless--I wish they did it more. And finally, I'm not surprised Genta won the table tennis match, with his height and maybe even weight giving him the physical advantage.

If there was one thing I didn't get, is the "Zashiki-warashi" thing. What was that supposed to accomplish? Throw a doll as a distraction like in Pokemon?

Next week... waaaait a minute. I've seen this scene before. Re-run episode? Remake? What's going on here?
Edit: Yeah, it is a re-run apparently, for some reason (does it have something to do with the next movie?). The title of the episode is the same as previously:
Kid vs. Komei: The Targeted Lips
...unless they added or changed some things around, who knows... I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Estoy_GordoMar 24, 5:31 PM
Mar 24, 8:58 PM

Jul 2008
Finally...............Conan lost.
Mar 25, 4:51 AM

Dec 2015
Reply to Estoy_Gordo
I liked this nice episode giving some other side characters time to shine and solve the case. The car chase was nicely done, giving me Initial D nostalgia. Haibara's sighs is really on point for her character. Dragon Quest reference...RIP Akira Toriyama. Sonoko's oujou-sama "Oh hohoho" laugh is priceless--I wish they did it more. And finally, I'm not surprised Genta won the table tennis match, with his height and maybe even weight giving him the physical advantage.

If there was one thing I didn't get, is the "Zashiki-warashi" thing. What was that supposed to accomplish? Throw a doll as a distraction like in Pokemon?

Next week... waaaait a minute. I've seen this scene before. Re-run episode? Remake? What's going on here?
Edit: Yeah, it is a re-run apparently, for some reason (does it have something to do with the next movie?). The title of the episode is the same as previously:
Kid vs. Komei: The Targeted Lips
...unless they added or changed some things around, who knows... I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

@Estoy_Gordo From what I found on their Twitter account it is just an hour long special of that Fairy Lips Case we saw last year. Most likely won't show up on Crunchyroll as a new episode.

I did see someone saying there will be the usual episode for movie promotion in a couple of weeks or so though.
Mar 28, 6:25 PM

Aug 2021
very entertaining episode tho im a bit late
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 11:12 AM
Jun 2021
MASTERPIECEEEEEEE!!!!! FAV ANIME
Apr 5, 7:44 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
another case resolve by the girls!!
weak episode!
Only one dobut, why the manager wait to years to leave will the diamond earrings? retirement? Unnecesary all the work!

Well, the next episode will appear Keiji and love in a new cool case seems in the adavence!
kekeke

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 315 Discussion

IntroverTurtle - Nov 27, 2013

5 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 7:11 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 1089 Discussion

shuffle_017 - Jul 8, 2023

23 by aburame_ernesto »»
Apr 25, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1120 Discussion

hai_X_is - Apr 13

3 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 24, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 47 Discussion

Jawaese - Aug 23, 2010

11 by Vivid_7 »»
Apr 21, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 704 Discussion

Conan_Kudo - Aug 3, 2013

38 by Elyshion »»
Apr 20, 5:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.