Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 8:42 PM

Jun 2012
I can't believe I hold out on reading Grimgar for too long. These crazy adventures or rather this crazy worlds do always give me tons of anxiety for our gang and rightfully so considering how this volume ended. Overall, story did have a lot progress here, I don't even know where to start. I guess about how easy it was for Haru to regained his lost memories. Kinda nice that he didn't stepped away with it's burden, he really is now a dependable leader, not sure though with him with that preview in the epilogue. But remains the fact that he can spearhead things when he's determined enough.

Moving on to the path to the dwarven kingdom, I felt like that's the hardest part to disect about cause of how eventful it was and a tons of wild encounters. But then again, I'm sure we could all agree that the confession will be the most memorable out of all of it. Our boy did it!

Unfortunately, this world don't give blessings in succession. It'd be weird to be assume it can occur. The last stand of the Iron kingdom didn't even managed to hold out in two chapters but Jumbo is way too cool to end their history so it's honestly fine for me. Couldn't care more about the dwarves I'm sorry.

And finally, we've got answers to what is it that made Merry revived. Now it makes me wonder if the No life King will actually be the final boss. His tale is somewhat tragic, humans will always fear the unknown in general, he seems to be reasonable but who knows.

Edit: This thread is for Volume 18 discussion, I messed up the title and apparently it can no longer be edited once posted. Man I haven't used this site's forum in a long while.
Zaphkiel_El_RemMar 22, 8:54 PM

More topics from this board

» Volume 3 review what do you like about it the most

Hello0809 - Nov 22, 2023

1 by Zirotaku »»
Feb 13, 3:46 AM

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Volume 17 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Jul 16, 2021

1 by Martin_Taylor »»
May 17, 2023 7:50 AM

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Volume 15 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Aug 7, 2020

5 by dragon015 »»
Jan 18, 2023 3:15 AM

» Will it ever end?

Yuyu-haku-bro - Sep 11, 2021

5 by dragon015 »»
Jan 18, 2023 3:12 AM

» Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Volume 14++ Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - May 9, 2020

5 by Tememe »»
Apr 29, 2022 2:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.