Forum Settings
Forums
Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 20, 3:56 PM

Aug 2021
If this was a BL, Ciel would be uke, because according to Yana's other mangas, the cute little ones are ukes.

I'm grateful that it's not a BL, because in my headcanon, Ciel is seme and if the manga were BL, I probably wouldn't be a fan of the work.

I know this is random.

Mar 20, 9:01 PM

May 2010
Ciel is 12 you weirdo
Mar 21, 7:12 PM
Mar 2023
I don't like pedoships but I center on what I do like and don't care about others. The thing with sebaciel, besides how madly stupid the shippers are (literally I feel embarrassed just reading this), is the fact Ciel is traumatized due to sexual abuse, so you chose a kid who was rapped at 10 years old and intentionally ship him with not only an adult but a whole +1000 years old demon WHO RESEMBLES HIS FATHER.
And I try to watch all this situation as a "it's just drawings" but when you saw BOA and saw the kid animated, trembling and scared under his blankets telling Sebastian to not touch him did you really thought "mmmh he's such an uke" (that damn word is so cringey already) did you mind really saw that heartbreaking scene and thought about PEDOPHILIA??? Sorry but this is beyond drawings, yall are next level perverts and not in a cool fetishist way but in a weird basement fat-creep way and I can't even imagine the things you hide in your phones... that's how it starts...
Mar 21, 7:51 PM

Aug 2021
Reply to Cauliflower
Ciel is 12 you weirdo
@Cauliflower

I'm talking about a headcanon with Ciel as an adult, not a child.

Mar 21, 7:56 PM

Aug 2021
Reply to saburimin
I don't like pedoships but I center on what I do like and don't care about others. The thing with sebaciel, besides how madly stupid the shippers are (literally I feel embarrassed just reading this), is the fact Ciel is traumatized due to sexual abuse, so you chose a kid who was rapped at 10 years old and intentionally ship him with not only an adult but a whole +1000 years old demon WHO RESEMBLES HIS FATHER.
And I try to watch all this situation as a "it's just drawings" but when you saw BOA and saw the kid animated, trembling and scared under his blankets telling Sebastian to not touch him did you really thought "mmmh he's such an uke" (that damn word is so cringey already) did you mind really saw that heartbreaking scene and thought about PEDOPHILIA??? Sorry but this is beyond drawings, yall are next level perverts and not in a cool fetishist way but in a weird basement fat-creep way and I can't even imagine the things you hide in your phones... that's how it starts...
@saburimin

I'm talking about a headcanon with Ciel as an adult, not a child.

I never said I appreciated ships with Ciel as a child.

I just said that if Yana wrote Black Butler as yaoi like the other works she has, Ciel would probably be uke, because Yana likes to draw shota uke, and I don't like that.

Mar 22, 1:06 PM
Jun 2023
Absurdo_N said:
If this was a BL, Ciel would be uke, because according to Yana's other mangas, the cute little ones are ukes.

I'm grateful that it's not a BL, because in my headcanon, Ciel is seme and if the manga were BL, I probably wouldn't be a fan of the work.

I know this is random.

If they were both adults I’d read it hands down I would no question about it but yes I think ciel is a better uke and Sebastian a seme but…what if😏
Mar 24, 6:13 PM

Oct 2015
> twitter tourist complaining about muh pedos

> Fav anime
SSY and snk
Typical 😭🤣
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Mar 24, 7:57 PM

Mar 2013
I like it not being boys love because this sort of artstyle and setting is often associated with boys love, when really is a good looking manga no with an intriguingly detailed artstyle no matter how you slice it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 211 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Apr 18

2 by Valewrei »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Kuro Shitsuji Chapter 5 Discussion

zq - Jul 7, 2008

23 by Emmuhzx »»
Apr 23, 1:36 PM

» a small disscussion on how you feel about black buttler?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 17

3 by Hydroalbidius »»
Apr 17, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 36 Discussion

Jellyfish13 - Aug 20, 2009

29 by Embient »»
Apr 13, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 210 Discussion

EfiChan - Mar 20

4 by EfiChan »»
Mar 27, 5:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.