Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 8:23 AM
Sep 2021
Tilt is finn's brother, so it's all come to a final sun galano vs finn. It's time to put an end to all of this.
Mar 18, 9:04 AM

Feb 2021
Wtfff so he is Mr. Apple?
Rip Burst. But I'm glad that Chris is alive.
23:24 Oh, the shot with young Finn in the ED is now shown from a bit further, and we can see Flann/Tilt!

Last episode next week. I wonder if there will be another season after that. The story seems pretty close to completion, but there are a lot of characters that aren't really explored that much. High Card is a multimedia franchise though, so maybe it's on purpose to attract people to other High Card stuff (there are manga, novel and a drama CD series)
Mar 18, 9:31 AM
Sep 2015
Finn should just pretend to go along with his brother instead of anger him. Never underestimate the power of brother complex.
Mar 18, 9:50 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
As expected and predicted, TILT was Finn's brother with altered memories and when he learned the truth he became obsessed with a reunion. Finn just can't accept it and as a result Chris almost died in the recoil. Now we have everyone busy in the royal palace just as Finn and Chris revived by that lady go after them.

This finale is getting much more hyped than I thought initially. Well, we won't probably get a third season so let's seize it while we still can.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Mar 18, 11:10 AM

Sep 2014
i just know flann/tilt is gonna end up dying by the end of the season now that the brother reveal happened <//3
Mar 18, 1:18 PM

Feb 2019
Nah man Ban just lost all the sympathy I gained for him last week lol. Bravo to these writers for constantly playing with our emotions like this. No wonder TILT is so full of rage. Seeing your adopted parents head brutally ripped off and everyone you love and care about killed like that.. was fucking brutal. I can’t get the scene of dude’s head spinning around until it twisted off out of my memory.

TILT being Flann/Finn’s brother is the most predictable twist, but can’t help but feel bad for him. Being forced to work for the people that killed everyone you care about and then having your memories manipulated, not to mention being controlled by the black knight.. bro’s just all messed up in the head.

Ngl I didn’t really have an attachment to his little gf or whatever, but it sucks she had to die to bring Chris back. Especially since she hasn’t really been able to talk to him with a clear mind(free of klondike and black knight mind control).. very unfortunate situation.

Next week’s the climax with the Black Knight and Joker fight, should be a banger
Marinate1016Mar 18, 1:40 PM
Mar 18, 2:26 PM

Sep 2021
I feel really sorry for Burst... She may have been a villain and a murderer, but she spend all her life trying to make TILT happy and in the end she died being unable to safe him. Plus TILT merely saw her as a tool and I bet she was only into him because Zenon manipulated her memory. Ok - the last part is speculation but unless there is something official in the novels, I'd assume Klondikes just wanted to recruit another Ace.

The rest of the episode was amazing aswell! I really didn't expect TILT (or rather Flann) to be such a Bro-con, so that was a nice twist for me.

Next week is the finale...of the season? I think it's possible to end the show, but you could very well continue. We still haven't seen the Ace of Clubs after all and even if San Galgano Vs. High Card was the final fight there's still a lot epilogue to cover. So I'm still betting on EP 24 + a Movie. But whatever it is, I can't wait to see it!
Mar 18, 3:54 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So TILT was Finn's older brother Flann and Ban Klondike was responsible for killing their parents while Zenon altered their memories. Ban only used TILT for the purpose of killing Joker with San Galgano. Sugar seems to know that the royal family was responsible for killing Captain Young and has asked Chris for help. Didn't expect Flann to be a bro con after Finn kinda rejected him and letting San Galgano take over his body. San Galgano killed Chris, but Burst used X-Hand to use the last remaining life force to revive him. Now Chris and Finn are going after San Galgano to save Flann. I wonder if Chris has regained his ability to use his card as a player again?
Mar 18, 4:32 PM

May 2019
More backstory here with a revelation that Finn's parents were actually killed by Ban and Zenon, and confirmation that Flann/TILT is Finn's brother. It's a shame that Burst sacrificed herself to save Chris which I think was due to her feeling helpless but wanting to be helpful since it was TILT that killed him.

I'm looking forward to the finale and showdown between the king/joker, TILT/San Gagano, and the High Card gang.
Mar 18, 4:41 PM

Jun 2023
Reply to Embient
23:24 Oh, the shot with young Finn in the ED is now shown from a bit further, and we can see Flann/Tilt!

Last episode next week. I wonder if there will be another season after that. The story seems pretty close to completion, but there are a lot of characters that aren't really explored that much. High Card is a multimedia franchise though, so maybe it's on purpose to attract people to other High Card stuff (there are manga, novel and a drama CD series)
@Embient the ED sht i just noticed 😭
Mar 18, 4:44 PM

Jun 2023
Flann/Tilt brocon???
Mar 18, 6:47 PM

Jul 2017
The truth about San Galgano is now known to everyone, but the royal family is still the stubborn one who refuses to acknowledge its great threat, which is now swallowed with Finn. With Chris and Burst going to find Finn, who finds himself going through the past with his older brother TILT a.k.a Flann, who has the King of Spades, San Galgano, whom he gives Finn the 2 of Spades as a gift, he was eventually found by Ban to unleash San Galgano, even though he didn't really mean it to face the sword towards him, but towards Ban and Zenon.

The full story unveiled as a literate knightmare to Finn, Flann had put his relationship with him bet on the Cards, though he really has a severe brother complex. And Chris once again met death when he didn't expect it, the closest being last season's X-Hand. And now, Burst offers her life's sacrifice to give Chris a second chance through her X-Hand.

The OTP of Finn and Chris, facing each other then from the start, now working together for the finale. It's going to be hype.
Mar 18, 9:28 PM
May 2021
Reply to Matchappie
Flann/Tilt brocon???
Matchappie said:
Flann/Tilt brocon???
Nah I think it's because of the Black Knight. Tilt was a normal dude in the flashback, maybe the card corrupts the user slowly until it takes control of their body.
Mar 18, 9:51 PM
Oct 2019
Nahh Talking about PLOT TWIST!!
WHAT THE HELL??

TILT was Finn older brother??
He was in disguise as Apple all this time? This is Insane.
Ayoo why he become Brocon? The fck dude.

Thanks to Burst sacrifice, she saved Chris life.

Wow i also noticed in the ED visual on the last scene they finally showed us who is standing behind young Finn.

So next week the Season Finale gonna be Brother vs Brother.
It's going to be heartbreaking for sure.
davidyodo24Mar 18, 9:55 PM
Mar 19, 5:20 AM
Apr 2021
Finally it seems like we were all correct in that TILT was Finn’s brother and his real name is Flann and he didn’t kill his parents he was tricked into thinking he did bc of that one Klondike dude, like damn bro seen his father get twisted up like he was in a blender bro I see why bro went crazy like damn bro😕

Ok Ik the animation is always good I’m this show but the animation in this episode specifically whenever Flann/TILT transformed into San Galgano was really animated well that shit was eye candy ong🔥🔥

Not my fine ass girl Burst mannnnnnn I loved her design so much I always stared at her everytime she was on the screen💀💀💀😣

Next episode is the final episode and tbh I don’t know if it’s gonna be the series finale bc that’s what it feels like tbh maybe we might get a movie to deal with Ban Klondike but we’ll see next episode I guess😫
Treyv0nMar 19, 5:25 AM
Mar 19, 6:04 AM
Oct 2021
everyone sleeping on the fact that bro axed Bobby Ball and the gravity girl

i was wondering where Nhat went and that explains it i guess. Retconned out of Season 2
Mar 19, 11:51 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Finn´s brother is the knight!!!!
kekeke
Mar 19, 12:59 PM

Jun 2023
Reply to Treyv0n
Finally it seems like we were all correct in that TILT was Finn’s brother and his real name is Flann and he didn’t kill his parents he was tricked into thinking he did bc of that one Klondike dude, like damn bro seen his father get twisted up like he was in a blender bro I see why bro went crazy like damn bro😕

Ok Ik the animation is always good I’m this show but the animation in this episode specifically whenever Flann/TILT transformed into San Galgano was really animated well that shit was eye candy ong🔥🔥

Not my fine ass girl Burst mannnnnnn I loved her design so much I always stared at her everytime she was on the screen💀💀💀😣

Next episode is the final episode and tbh I don’t know if it’s gonna be the series finale bc that’s what it feels like tbh maybe we might get a movie to deal with Ban Klondike but we’ll see next episode I guess😫
@Treyv0n ehehehehehe hallooooo there 😝
Mar 19, 1:33 PM
Apr 2021
@matchappie aha Isagi my guyyyyyyyy🤪
Mar 20, 6:26 AM
Jan 2020
Chris and his never ending plot armor
Mar 21, 9:18 AM
Jan 2020
Reply to Embient

@Embient logged in just to say you're wrong.

It started as an anime and even though its "multi media" they all adapt the story of the anime and feature extra stories, with a new novel being a prequel.
That started as an anime original show, and no one knows how it will end or what happens next.
There's no 16 light novels like KonoSuba or Rising of the Shield Hero
Mar 21, 7:38 PM

Jun 2023
Reply to Outplayz
Matchappie said:
Flann/Tilt brocon???
Nah I think it's because of the Black Knight. Tilt was a normal dude in the flashback, maybe the card corrupts the user slowly until it takes control of their body.
@Outplayz ahh i see.. thanks for telling me....
Mar 21, 7:38 PM

Jun 2023
Reply to Treyv0n
@matchappie aha Isagi my guyyyyyyyy🤪
@Treyv0n yahooooo~ cheerzzzzzzzz!!~~
Mar 22, 12:06 PM
Sep 2023
I really loved the ending. The music was just perfect
May 2, 11:25 PM

Aug 2019
TILT being Flann was a perfect twist.

More topics from this board

Poll: » High Card Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Illyricus - Feb 26

28 by Sun_Chan »»
May 2, 11:45 PM

Poll: » High Card Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 25

18 by Sun_Chan »»
May 2, 11:40 PM

Poll: » High Card Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion

Illyricus - Feb 19

21 by Sun_Chan »»
May 2, 10:14 PM

Poll: » High Card Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion

AnimeSrk - Feb 12

17 by Sun_Chan »»
May 2, 9:48 PM

Poll: » High Card Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion

Illyricus - Feb 5

18 by Sun_Chan »»
May 2, 9:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.