Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sound! Euphonium (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 15, 10:34 AM
Feb 2023
My understanding is that this is following on from the previous movie covering Kumiko's second year. Would be very annoying if Crunchyroll don't show Ensemble Contest because viewers will be missing content.
Mar 15, 10:41 AM

Jan 2023
You can find it on sites now I believe (I just watched it yesterday on one) and I see it as a tease and direction hint for season three.

"You win this round. You doggies."
Mar 15, 11:18 AM
Feb 2023
Reply to BitChilly
You can find it on sites now I believe (I just watched it yesterday on one) and I see it as a tease and direction hint for season three.
@BitChilly Thanks, but then a lot of people are still going to miss out if the only option is to unofficially find it elsewhere. Crunchyroll need to sort themselves out.
Mar 15, 11:36 AM
Oct 2019
Reply to Xinners
@BitChilly Thanks, but then a lot of people are still going to miss out if the only option is to unofficially find it elsewhere. Crunchyroll need to sort themselves out.
@Xinners or maybe they can't access the license because it's related to another company that the one they make business with it to license Hibike Euphonium? If they need to sort themselves out like you said can you at least name the person they should contact to get access that specific entry?
Mar 15, 12:01 PM
Mar 2023
People are already missing the movie before that one so in fact they would skip the 2 year intirely šŸ˜­
Mar 25, 3:27 PM

Mar 2008
Is just this movie that I need to watch between Season 3?
Is this movie the sequel to Season 2 or do I need to watch any others?
Mar 27, 7:10 AM

May 2015
Reply to PaninaManina
Is just this movie that I need to watch between Season 3?
Is this movie the sequel to Season 2 or do I need to watch any others?
@PaninaManina in order to be fully caught up after S2 you need to watch Movie 3( Our Promise of a New Day) and the Ensemble contest OVA. Though you should also watch Liz to Aoi Tori between S2 and Our Promise of a new Day(Movie 3). Hope this helps
billybubMar 29, 5:47 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 4 Discussion

Softhenic03 - 5 hours ago

13 by KYi7O »»
5 minutes ago

» Question about the Transfer Student

BaconCatBug - 35 minutes ago

0 by BaconCatBug »»
35 minutes ago

» Disco Kid

billybub - Apr 26

1 by LosTakeover »»
Apr 26, 8:32 PM

» How many seasons left?

TheCryBabyHero - Jan 11

23 by saketsahu »»
Apr 26, 9:01 AM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 21

54 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 26, 7:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.