Grand Blue Dreaming
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 12, 12:03 AM
Feb 2023
It's been a decade since the manga started, any idea when the manga ends
Mar 12, 12:21 AM
Oct 2019
Probably in another 10 years some manga run a while especially in monthly format just look at berserk from 1989 to 2021(under Miura) and now his taken by his assistants.
Mar 12, 2:16 AM
Dec 2018
vivd_closer said:

Case 1 is when the seniors graduate from college, Iori will become the new club leader.
Case 2 is Iori and his friends graduating and it lasts much longer. (Currently, after 10 years, he is still in his first year and university course is 4 years)

Watch the classics, because there's a reason they become classics
Mar 12, 2:29 AM
Oct 2019
Reply to kingofgame39
vivd_closer said:

Case 1 is when the seniors graduate from college, Iori will become the new club leader.
Case 2 is Iori and his friends graduating and it lasts much longer. (Currently, after 10 years, he is still in his first year and university course is 4 years)
@kingofgame39 if I use that to my case then I say it can end in 30 years if Kenji Inoue do a 10 years run for each year of Uni. Allowing grand Blue to reach the realm of long running series that sure if Kimitake Yoshioka hands last that long.
Mar 12, 2:34 AM
Jan 2020
the thing with comedy mangas is that you never know when it will end, but at least when its reaching close to ir you will see very obvious signs.

in Grand Blue case, because of the current progress with Chisa, I honestly think we might be reaching the last arcs. At this point the only ongoing plot is the romance between them, and the romance between the weeb guy and the short boobs girl (not sure about the names), and that is coming closer to an end since the Iori inviting Chisa to the Okinawa(?) trip.
Mar 12, 4:06 AM
Oct 2020
NEVER. It’s going to keep going forever because it’s the goat comedy anime. Wtf kind of question is this man are you on a schedule or something?
Mar 12, 9:20 AM
Nov 2020
UltimateKai said:
NEVER. It’s going to keep going forever because it’s the goat comedy anime. Wtf kind of question is this man are you on a schedule or something?

fuck yah my guy tell em like it is
Mar 12, 9:51 AM
Oct 2019
Reply to UltimateKai
@UltimateKai I think @vivd_closer is on death bed and like Oda did for a fan of one piece he want to know the end before passing away because maybe his tumor is in final stage. If it's that he should send a video explaining his situation to Kenji sensei would be more productive that mal forums.
Mar 13, 11:47 AM

Oct 2020
Otakupervert890 said:
@UltimateKai I think @vivd_closer is on death bed and like Oda did for a fan of one piece he want to know the end before passing away because maybe his tumor is in final stage. If it's that he should send a video explaining his situation to Kenji sensei would be more productive that mal forums.

Did Oda really do that? Can you please share a source of this?
Apr 14, 3:22 PM

Sep 2011
Reply to Truly_Evil
Otakupervert890 said:

Did Oda really do that? Can you please share a source of this?
@Truly_Evil yeah it was true
https://fandomwire.com/its-a-beautiful-ending-eiichiro-oda-only-told-one-fan-how-one-piece-ends-you-dont-want-to-be-that-fan/

Oda apparently also just told the ending to Goro Taniguchi completely randomly like 16 years ago and that dude has just lived with the burden of knowing it.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 19, 2:19 AM

Sep 2015
I don't want it to end :s
Apr 23, 6:29 AM
Mar 2021
hopefully never even if we get slow releases. I hope it becomes a really long-running manga and when it finally ends the ending is great

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grand Blue Chapter 92 Discussion

Farabeuf - Mar 6

12 by Rider9530 »»
Apr 12, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Grand Blue Chapter 88 Discussion

Luigi11Ism - Oct 15, 2023

21 by Pro_kun »»
Apr 11, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Grand Blue Chapter 91 Discussion

Farabeuf - Feb 6

16 by SuCuLiNI »»
Mar 11, 5:51 PM

Poll: » Grand Blue Chapter 90 Discussion

Gear707 - Jan 13

4 by Softhenic03 »»
Mar 3, 3:00 AM

Poll: » Grand Blue Chapter 46 Discussion

xShinigami3125 - Aug 9, 2018

7 by AquariusAkash »»
Mar 2, 10:35 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.