Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Noragami: Stray God
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 9, 5:04 AM
Dec 2022
Its been years after the last ss of noragami, jeez im getting too old right now. I just hope a studio can adapt the new ss, I dont even read the manga to just enjoy the anime til the end. Pls any studio or even Mappa, you still can cook right?
Im a huge fan of Tatsuki Fujimoto and I have read all of his mangas, except this Fire Punch one. I dont know why, cause my fr recommended me not to read this manga cause its too pervert and sexual violence???. I really need some review from yall about this one. Cause it wouldn`t be fair to ignore one of Tatsuki's works.
Mar 9, 5:21 AM
Aug 2020
why would they change studios? bones did a great job. you know there's talented studios other than mappa right? plus there's a good chance we'll see a continuation soon since the manga ended recently
Mar 9, 5:23 AM
Oct 2019
The decision is up to Kodansha not Mappa. As I am sure they are the big player in the production committee just like a lot of anime who got kadokawa on their.
Mar 9, 5:40 AM

Jul 2019
Well, the manga ended not too long ago, then I'm giving myself false hope that now the anime sequence is coming any time sooner 🀑
                                                        "𝐼 π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘€π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘π‘œ π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘š π‘šπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘›π‘¦π‘œπ‘›π‘’ 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒..."

Mar 9, 6:13 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to ratliker63
why would they change studios? bones did a great job. you know there's talented studios other than mappa right? plus there's a good chance we'll see a continuation soon since the manga ended recently
@ratliker63 I dont say Bones is bad, they just dont focus on this anime anymore, feels like they have been stuck wit my hero academia for so long and maybe going to the end of the project. Anyway, Im still happy if they keep adapting the new ss. They did amazing job on the last noragami ss.
Im a huge fan of Tatsuki Fujimoto and I have read all of his mangas, except this Fire Punch one. I dont know why, cause my fr recommended me not to read this manga cause its too pervert and sexual violence???. I really need some review from yall about this one. Cause it wouldn`t be fair to ignore one of Tatsuki's works.
Mar 9, 6:29 AM
Mar 2020
anime fans trying not to mentioned MAPPA challenge (impossible)
Mar 9, 6:58 AM
Oct 2020
DatajI said:
@ratliker63 I dont say Bones is bad, they just dont focus on this anime anymore, feels like they have been stuck wit my hero academia for so long and maybe going to the end of the project. Anyway, Im still happy if they keep adapting the new ss. They did amazing job on the last noragami ss.

Here's a little tid bit about bones I found on wiki a while, they have different studio inside themselves working on different anime, like bungou stray dogs and my hero academia has their own dedicated studios, I don't think their production has that much of an effect on other projects

And I have not yet given up as the manga just ended, so it is possible that it can come back, how production ig brought back "from me to you" after 13 years since the manga just ended
Mar 9, 7:00 AM
Oct 2020
MarvG said:

It's really starting to get annoying how people want mappa to do everything while I have yet to watch something really really good by them, the best anime I would say by them that I have watched is terror in resonance, and that's not even one of their famous projects
Mar 9, 7:15 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to CrunchyCrobat
MarvG said:

It's really starting to get annoying how people want mappa to do everything while I have yet to watch something really really good by them, the best anime I would say by them that I have watched is terror in resonance, and that's not even one of their famous projects
@CrunchyCrobat We live under Mappa domination.
Mar 9, 8:48 AM
Sep 2021
who knows? it'll be cool if it does come back. Never say never, there's been animes out there that have taken literally a full decade to come back, noticeably for me Bleach. It may happen but the more time goes by the less likely tbh.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noragami Aragoto Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2015

192 by Siigma777 »»
Mar 17, 10:03 PM

Poll: » Noragami Aragoto Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2015

412 by TheAnimeWeeb101 »»
Feb 25, 2:05 PM

Poll: » Noragami Aragoto Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2015

317 by yarwe »»
Jan 16, 4:38 AM

» Is there going to be a next Season for this series, because it is really great?

m_vahhaaj - Oct 5, 2023

27 by animejas »»
Dec 14, 2023 7:34 PM

Poll: » Noragami Aragoto Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2015

198 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 3:16 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.