Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 7:58 AM

Apr 2014
Your Song was beautiful. I've listened to the full song and it was fking beautiful. It would be very great if Noir and Ciel could form a duo unit together.

Full Song Spotify Link
AkeZZZMar 4, 9:05 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 4, 10:26 AM

May 2023
This episode acted as kind of a relief filler.. a buffer between chaos.. 3 episodes remaining.. I hope they don't start a epic confrontation and rush it..
Luchipher-ZenMar 4, 10:02 PM
Mar 4, 10:42 AM
Sep 2015
A relax episode. Tokio should be idol manager, that's the most successful thing he's done so far.
Mar 4, 2:51 PM

Feb 2019
Noir is just like the rest of us, not able to accept Ciel being gone 😢.. especially considering she’s in her body. The little girl coming to bring flowers to ciel concert only for it to be cancelled hit me right in the feels

It’s sweet how with Ciel’s body, Noir feels motivated to get on stage and sing. Throwing a concert in her honour was the perfect way to handle things and a fitting tribute to her. Such a beautiful song. Really felt like the two of them were on stage together.. Noir’s dress was so beautiful too!!

I still am praying for some sort of asspull that brings her back in another body but idk, this episode kinda felt like narratively a closing of her chapter and the start of a new one with Noir living to honour Ciel’s legacy. Hope I’m wrong tho 😭

Other than that, Tokio’s back and Kanata finally knows his lore. That punch was well deserved lol. He left in the middle of Noir’s concert to “pursue his dream” I wonder what that’ll be.
Marinate1016Mar 4, 3:15 PM
Mar 4, 5:34 PM
Sep 2022
I actually liked Noir's performance. It was astonishing 👍
Mar 4, 5:45 PM
May 2023
This was the best episode all series.
Mar 4, 6:15 PM
Jul 2021
I missed Ciel so much, too bad she's gone
Mar 4, 8:28 PM
Nov 2012
Really miss Ciel
what the meaning that she said to Katana that she want him to bring her to space too
Mar 4, 10:21 PM
Oct 2019
Noir Idol!!
That was a beautiful performance.
I somehow forgot Aoi Koga can sing as well.

Thank You Ciel, your singing will always live forever with Noir.

Mar 5, 4:32 AM
May 2023
Honestly speaking, i repeated the singing part about three times , and for some reason when Ciel's (Aoyama Nagisa) starts her lines and start harmonizing with Noir (Koga Aoi) , it strucks within my heart a bit. it was just a beautiful one.

Put aside the singing part, i think Noir will inherit some of Ciel's Magus ability, since she tried the lightning on the camera to view back all photos of Ciel inside, and it might be useful in a battle somehow, can we say that Kanata might use both Noir and Mystere at same time during battle, only time will tell.

anyway, thank you for the spotify link of the full song
azl96Mar 5, 4:38 AM
Mar 5, 6:45 AM

Dec 2018
This was a beautiful episode. We got a little bit of closure with Ciel, and saw Noir step into a new arena, channeling the spirit of Ciel. I damn near cried when she sang "Your Song".
Mar 6, 6:35 AM
Nov 2012
Next epsiode title garvity Coffin
Garviity might be Ciel skill that Noir inherit from Ciel iguess
Satan_AMar 6, 7:28 AM
Mar 6, 12:13 PM
Sep 2021
So sad that ciel gone. Really great episode. Noir sing “Your song” got me very emotional.
Mar 7, 8:45 AM

Oct 2017
That was a beautiful song, I teared up watching Ciel and Noir sing together. Wish she really could be there with them. It seemed like Noir inherited Ciel's will.
Mar 8, 12:26 AM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
This episode was good for it being a relief filler. I really enjoyed the concert and Noir getting up on stage and singing in honor of Ciel. I understand people wanting her to come back, but that was her bow out basically and Noir 100% understood that imo. Hopefully the next three episodes are good and nothing is rushed.
Mar 8, 1:30 AM
Nov 2012
Just rewatch EP18 for some detail
it has many hints that Ciel still alive
and she might install herself in Daisy orge

1.when she wear the plug-in she said "this plug-in will keep her safe"
2.actually she did't mind if Kanata ask her what kind of plug-in that she going to install
3. before she gone that she said "bring her to beyond the sky"
4.in ep19 from conversation Alba seem not know exactly about what kind of plug-in that she install
the plug-in seem to dissappear before they arrived
she might be tranfer herself to Daisy by plug in

Daisy orge first from = Use Ciel Idol color tone
Daisy orge Alter = Her nomal cloth and her green eyes
Next Daisy orge = Green and yellow mixed

this is all my guess
Mar 11, 9:09 AM

Jul 2017
With eyes fixed on finding Histoire, and both Mystere and Noir in their new bodies, especially with Noir being in Ciel's, they need to get going soon.

The loss of Ciel really broke everyone hard with her planned concerts canceled, and Tokio came back to Kanata to update him of his records in Ideal, and also get a beating from him for all the misunderstanding he brought to them. And Noir wanting to sing...is she going to transform into an alter Ciel?

Everyone in support of Noir's first gig, and regardless of the crowd of people coming to see the unknown Noir, it soon becomes apparent that Noir inherited Ciel's singing ability, along with her repertoire to the T. Ciel's songs, especially "Your Song", really hit the strings so hard for the Ciel fanatics.

A relief episode, but nonetheless, a well-made one.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Synduality: Noir Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 25

29 by smoodflamez »»
May 6, 8:24 PM

Poll: » Synduality: Noir Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Mar 11

14 by MasterHavik »»
Mar 26, 3:39 PM

Poll: » Synduality: Noir Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Luchipher-Zen - Mar 18

17 by MegamiRem »»
Mar 26, 8:46 AM

Poll: » Synduality: Noir Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Feb 12

26 by MasterHavik »»
Mar 10, 9:53 PM

Poll: » Synduality: Noir Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Feb 26

15 by MegamiRem »»
Mar 7, 7:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.