Forum Settings
Forums

'Rinkai!' Reveals Production Staff, Theme Songs, First Promo

New
Feb 21, 2:38 AM

Oct 2022
The official website of the Rinkai! television anime revealed staff, key visual (pictured), and the first promotional video on Wednesday. The anime is scheduled to premiere on April 9 at 11:30 p.m. on Tokyo MX, followed by BS Fuji.

Staff
Director: Takaaki Ishiyama (ChäoS;HEAd)
Series Composition: Hideki Shirane (Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid)
Character Design: Hiromi Ono
Sound Director: Ryou Tanaka (Otonari ni Ginga)
Art Director: Niki Higaki (Oooku)
Color Design: Haruko Nobori (Mou Ippon!)
Director of Photography: Yuuko Kanbara (Cardfight!! Vanguard)
CG Director: Yuuichi Gotou (Tamayomi)
Editing: Megumi Uchida (Yama no Susume Third Season)
Music: Shuichiro Fukuhiro (Genshiken Nidaime), Yoshihei Ueda (Cestvs: The Roman Fighter), Hirano Mana
Music Production: Lantis
Studio: TMS Entertainment
Animation Cooperation: Maruga Factory

Rico Sasaki is performing the opening theme "Windshifter." Umino Kawamura, Azusa Aoi, Rena Hasegawa, Saika Kitamori, Riho Sugiyama, and Minami Hinata will perform the ending theme "Override!" as their respective characters. The opening theme is previewed in the promotional video below.

A manga adaptation titled Rinkai! Azalea is scheduled to begin on the Manga Bang! platform in 2024.

PV

Source: Comic Natalie
VindstotFeb 21, 4:56 PM
Feb 21, 4:25 AM

Apr 2010
So what you're saying is, Yowamushi Pedal but cute girls.
Uhdunno, the PV gives off an extremely generic and shoddy vibe.
iThinkFeb 21, 7:27 PM
Feb 21, 4:30 AM

Mar 2023
A new spokon in the spirit of cute female cyclists, this is no Yowamushi Pedal for you! In 2017 there was a work called Minami Kamakura Koukou Joshi Jitensha-bu, there were also some cute girls, but here we expect a more adult version.

Please note, the seiyuu playing the two main characters have this anime as their debut in both character performance and ED performance.

The manga awaits release in the second quarter of 2024, and ecchi fans will be looking forward to a bike ride with a rear view.
Feb 21, 3:25 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to iThink
So what you're saying is, Yowamushi Pedal but cute girls.
Uhdunno, the PV gives off an extremely generic and shoddy vibe.
@iThink I think Yowamuchi could be called the Baki of the cycling anime. I mean, both works are cult all-male series that constantly become a source of inspiration for various all-female versions, which for some reason still remain in the shadows despite their potential.
Feb 21, 7:49 PM

Apr 2010
Reply to RobertBobert
@iThink I think Yowamuchi could be called the Baki of the cycling anime. I mean, both works are cult all-male series that constantly become a source of inspiration for various all-female versions, which for some reason still remain in the shadows despite their potential.
@RobertBobert
I mean, I can just as easily cross out that joke and that's not going to change anything about my initial assessment of this show based on the merits of its PV.

Just to be clear in the most blatant way, I couldn't care less about Yowamushi and its supposed cult status, and I'm not yet brain-damaged to the point where I would earnestly directly compare any two works of fiction just because they have a similar subject matter when one of them isn't even out yet.

As for why the all-female versions of popular IPs "remain in the shadows despite their potential", my guess would be because they're either poorly made products in terms of craftsmanship, or overloaded with pandering to the point of being obnoxious, or both at the same time, at least from what little of them I've seen so far.
Feb 22, 1:25 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to iThink
@RobertBobert
I mean, I can just as easily cross out that joke and that's not going to change anything about my initial assessment of this show based on the merits of its PV.

Just to be clear in the most blatant way, I couldn't care less about Yowamushi and its supposed cult status, and I'm not yet brain-damaged to the point where I would earnestly directly compare any two works of fiction just because they have a similar subject matter when one of them isn't even out yet.

As for why the all-female versions of popular IPs "remain in the shadows despite their potential", my guess would be because they're either poorly made products in terms of craftsmanship, or overloaded with pandering to the point of being obnoxious, or both at the same time, at least from what little of them I've seen so far.
@iThink This was a joke about the amount of anime inspired by these two titles, don't take it as some kind of commentary on its quality or potential. Though to answer the last paragraph, a lot of the female versions of Baki are really mostly trying to sell you the idea of ​​Baki with massive fanservice.
Feb 22, 1:35 AM

Apr 2010
Reply to RobertBobert
@iThink This was a joke about the amount of anime inspired by these two titles, don't take it as some kind of commentary on its quality or potential. Though to answer the last paragraph, a lot of the female versions of Baki are really mostly trying to sell you the idea of ​​Baki with massive fanservice.
@RobertBobert got it, the joke just completely flew over my head.
Feb 22, 3:46 AM

Feb 2024
I heard that Mixi promotes Keirin.
Mar 23, 11:25 PM

Oct 2017
Should be a fun watch.

More topics from this board

» 'Kakkou no Iinazuke' Gets Second Season in 2025

Hyperion_PS - 7 hours ago

17 by fabiandewa19 »»
51 minutes ago

» Web Manga 'Niwatori Fighter' Receives Anime Adaptation

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

26 by Vacerino »»
4 hours ago

» 'Chi.: Chikyuu no Undou ni Tsuite' Reveals Main Cast, Teaser Promo, Fall 2024 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Jul 24

12 by bastek66 »»
7 hours ago

» 'Haigakura' Unveils More Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

1 by 40826DToothyCow »»
9 hours ago

» Web Manga 'Shakunetsu Kabaddi' Ends Serialization

DatRandomDude - Jul 24

2 by Yudesei »»
Yesterday, 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.