Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Anyone could explain ep 12 i couldnt able to understand whats happening?

New
Feb 15, 10:34 PM
Mar 2023
Somebody please do ellobrate the ep 12 i couldnt able to get whats happening please do somebody give me a clear view
Feb 16, 2:19 AM
Feb 2022
The episode reveals a lot and it would take sooo much time to type all of it, so which part exactly do you not understand?
Feb 16, 3:37 AM
Mar 2023
Reply to daxs4
The episode reveals a lot and it would take sooo much time to type all of it, so which part exactly do you not understand?
@daxs4 about key something they discuss i didn't get that part, and is there any link between amanto living in earth and these people if so please do elobrate.

thank you for the response
Feb 17, 3:41 AM
Feb 2022
Reply to Mugiwarayaa___
@daxs4 about key something they discuss i didn't get that part, and is there any link between amanto living in earth and these people if so please do elobrate.

thank you for the response
@Mugiwarayaa___ The keys that the Tendoushuu have are the keys to control the Altana of a planet at will and since Utsuro is an Altana being (Altana mutant), the Earth's Altana would give him more power/strength, so he tried and succeeded at obtaining the keys. He also destroyed other planets with some of the keys, in order for other aliens to start rebelling and eventually start a war against the Tendoushuu, whose base of operations is the Earth (Utsuro's ultimate goal is to die and destroy the Earth too, which he plans to achieve with the power of the key and by having other alien armies attack the Earth).

The second part of the question, when you say "these people" I assume you're perhaps talking about the Tendoushuu?
The Amanto are just random aliens who came to live on Earth or visit it, it's just a name for all the aliens in Gintama in general and the Tendoushuu are the organization that controls the Earth and the large portion of the Gintama universe; so no real connection there.
daxs4Feb 17, 4:23 AM
Feb 17, 5:31 AM
Mar 2023
daxs4 said:
@Mugiwarayaa___ The keys that the Tendoushuu have are the keys to control the Altana of a planet at will and since Utsuro is an Altana being (Altana mutant), the Earth's Altana would give him more power/strength, so he tried and succeeded at obtaining the keys. He also destroyed other planets with some of the keys, in order for other aliens to start rebelling and eventually start a war against the Tendoushuu, whose base of operations is the Earth (Utsuro's ultimate goal is to die and destroy the Earth too, which he plans to achieve with the power of the key and by having other alien armies attack the Earth).

The second part of the question, when you say "these people" I assume you're perhaps talking about the Tendoushuu?
The Amanto are just random aliens who came to live on Earth or visit it, it's just a name for all the aliens in Gintama in general and the Tendoushuu are the organization that controls the Earth and the large portion of the Gintama universe; so no real connection there.

Thank you so much it was really helpful once again thank you
Feb 17, 6:48 AM
Feb 2022
No problem, if you have any trouble understanding the plot in the future, create a discussion and I'll try to answer it.
Feb 17, 2:10 PM
Jan 2021
daxs4 said:
No problem, if you have any trouble understanding the plot in the future, create a discussion and I'll try to answer it.

damn thats wholesome

More topics from this board

» Katsura loves ikumatsu ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Feb 16

4 by Tsuna10vongola »»
Feb 16, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Gintama. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Jan 22, 2017

109 by otakuweek »»
Jan 11, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Gintama. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Mar 26, 2017

187 by Alex_TheForest »»
Aug 1, 2023 3:07 PM

Poll: » Gintama. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Mar 19, 2017

67 by Alex_TheForest »»
Aug 1, 2023 1:52 PM

Poll: » Gintama. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

-Stray - Mar 12, 2017

105 by Alex_TheForest »»
Jul 27, 2023 5:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.