Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 15, 12:37 PM

Apr 2014
Deadline: 1st of March

Note that we're on a minimum of 2 volumes and maximum of 16 now :)

For those who don't know what this is, everybody will submit a manga of their choice and it will go to the pool with all the other manga. Then, everyone who submitted a manga will get a manga chosen randomly from the pool to read, and you have 2 months time to read it. You won't get a manga you've started already. Make sure your list is up to date to ensure this or post in this thread which manga you have read.

If you have watched the source of a manga and you don't want to read the adaptation, or if you have strong feelings of animosity against it (you have to say why, and I won't accept the likes of "I don't like the genre" as an excuse. I'll definitely keep in mind if you systematically try to avoid manga for no evident reason), please SAY SO before the randomisation starts. To say that, if you watched the source you don't need any specific format, but if you have other reason (strong feelings of animosity) you have to stress that you do not want the manga by either bolding or underlining the not. Once everyone gets their manga, the only reclamation I'll accept is that you already have your manga in your list or that you already told me that you didn't want it in a proper way.  To make it 100% clear, I will NOT check anyone's anime lists, vndb, browsing history or other lists to check if you have read the source material of something, YOU HAVE TO WRITE IT IN THIS THREAD.

I'd love if you let me know in the comments that you finished your manga. That way, you can discuss it with other members (especially the one who submitted it) and it makes it easier for me to make the count.
Moved the deadline because of the holidays.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 15, 1:19 PM
Big-Man Stoic

Mar 2021
Feb 15, 3:12 PM

Dec 2016
LifE

I'd rather not have Gunjou as its tagged with Erotica.
Feb 16, 12:50 AM
Mar 1, 9:21 PM

May 2020

1. @Reisho-Teki gets Gunjou
  2. @jimanator gets Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai
  3. @Titaninsane gets LifE
  4. @ScarletCelestial gets Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san
  5. @acloudwithfeet gets Kase-san_Series

Results are out. Let me know if there are any issues.

Hope you guys enjoy your manga.
Mar 2, 12:26 AM

May 2020
Done. It was a good read.
Mar 9, 2:31 PM

Jan 2020
Done, it was cute, if simple.
Mar 17, 7:16 AM
Big-Man Stoic

Mar 2021
I happened to read Gunjou instead of Gunjou, as part of this challenge, i.e. two different manga with the exact same name. Wondering if this would work?

P.S.: For future reference, could we add the mangaka's name as part of our submission?
Mar 17, 8:20 AM

Apr 2014
Reply to Reisho-Teki
I happened to read Gunjou instead of Gunjou, as part of this challenge, i.e. two different manga with the exact same name. Wondering if this would work?

P.S.: For future reference, could we add the mangaka's name as part of our submission?
@Reisho-Teki

It's fine.

It would be helpful to add mangaka's names but it's not really necessary since I usually hyperlink the manga in the results post(this time we forgot).

Mar 18, 1:21 PM
Mar 28, 6:29 PM

Dec 2016
Finished! Uhh... It felt kinda illegal to read ngl... Way too much ecchi.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Anime Roulette #87

Crazee - Apr 7

34 by Mr_Duke_ »»
6 hours ago

Sticky: » 🍃 SPECIAL EVENT 🍃 : SPRING MANGA ROULETTE

TitanInsane - Apr 14

7 by hoshi4 »»
Yesterday, 2:22 PM

Sticky: » Anime Roulette #86 [Re-sharing as it's now an AWCc Collab | Sign-Ups Till 2/23] ( 1 2 3 )

Crazee - Feb 8

107 by Eleanora1315 »»
Apr 25, 9:53 AM

Sticky: » Intermittent Roulette — Anime Edition ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Mikochondria - Apr 28, 2018

855 by trojangirl12 »»
Apr 24, 7:18 PM

Sticky: » Manga Roulette #81

Demonarion - Mar 16

14 by jimanator »»
Apr 16, 12:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.