Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa Ura-Boss desu ga Maou dewa Arimasen Episode 5 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 8, 11:10 PM

Oct 2014
Honestly not a fan of OP MC trope or isekai for that matter.

However i was runnjng out of shows to watch and gave this a go.

Show is surprisingly good. MC has a likeable personality and loving the interactions with Patrick

Will be added on my list to watch weekly
Feb 9, 3:44 PM
Oct 2022
Patrick Ashbatten/10
Feb 9, 5:49 PM

Feb 2011
Reply to Raizer007
@Scootboi
No need to worry. I don't think the stroy will derail from the points you mentioned to a total romance.
@Raizer007 thank goodness.

Feb 10, 12:43 AM
Nov 2023
Enjoying this quite a bit - made me Laugh as well.
Feb 10, 10:40 AM
Nov 2017
I honestly most likely would've fallen into darkness if Patrick didn't show up there
Feb 13, 12:00 PM

Sep 2014
Reply to StateofOhayo
@Comander-07 why is Patrick annoying? I thought he was badass and a good gentleman.
@StateofOhayo its hard to put into words, I dont like the way he always screams and belittles her as if he was inherently right. And I dont like the obvious shoehorned romantic partner aspect of his character.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Feb 14, 5:48 AM

Dec 2018
Reply to Comander-07
@StateofOhayo its hard to put into words, I dont like the way he always screams and belittles her as if he was inherently right. And I dont like the obvious shoehorned romantic partner aspect of his character.
@Comander-07 I guess that's fair; though I think he has good intentions. She's honestly kind of oblivious so I think he's trying to help. As for the romance I would much prefer if it didn't happen. I think the story is fine as it is without that, and I don't really see him as the romance type. I hope it stays platonic.
Feb 14, 8:37 AM
Feb 2020
i thought this episode was decent.
Feb 14, 1:25 PM

Sep 2014
Reply to StateofOhayo
@Comander-07 I guess that's fair; though I think he has good intentions. She's honestly kind of oblivious so I think he's trying to help. As for the romance I would much prefer if it didn't happen. I think the story is fine as it is without that, and I don't really see him as the romance type. I hope it stays platonic.
@StateofOhayo yeah same, brozone would be good. Shipping the MC with the first (nice) person of the opposite gender just seems the automatic route in anime.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Feb 26, 2:30 PM

Jun 2020
Patrick is like a sunshine for me he is only male student ım happy to see on screen .

Prince try to not be asshole for one second please
Feb 27, 2:01 PM
Aug 2013
So I guess the side effect of using her dark healing power multiple times on Patrick will cause him to become the demon lord. I hope not, because I like them both individually and as a pair.
Mar 3, 6:56 AM

Oct 2017
Nice Pattrick stuff, he's a good guy. The prince on the other hand is dumb. Yumiella really likes using that flute lol. I wonder when the others will be less wary of her. She's so precious.
Mar 3, 6:58 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to Aurakin
So I guess the side effect of using her dark healing power multiple times on Patrick will cause him to become the demon lord. I hope not, because I like them both individually and as a pair.
Aurakin said:
How did u come to that conclusion? By that logic when the pink hair uses her light magic to heal they should become angels.
Mar 26, 8:29 PM
Feb 2021
the ending was disappointing
Mar 27, 11:40 AM

Aug 2019
the prince really hates the mc for somereason. maybe he is the one reincarnated
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 7:53 PM

Feb 2009
Ah yes, the hypocrisy of the writing comes through yet again. Here we have Alicia apologizing to our MC because of what Edwin told her, yet Edwin comes and does the very same thing he was scolding Alicia for, the reason Alicia is there apologizing in the first place....I don't even feel that much hate for the characters because this just reeks of bad writing.
Apr 19, 11:20 AM
Dec 2019
action isnt really the point of this anime, but the field lessons were a bit *too* low quality even then
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa Ura-Boss desu ga Maou dewa Arimasen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 26

89 by EvilJuju »»
Yesterday, 2:40 AM

» Pretty chilling anime

LostInLove - Apr 4

13 by LostInLove »»
Apr 24, 8:21 PM

Poll: » Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa Ura-Boss desu ga Maou dewa Arimasen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 13

55 by spicarie »»
Apr 17, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa Ura-Boss desu ga Maou dewa Arimasen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 30

79 by spicarie »»
Apr 17, 3:52 PM

Poll: » Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa Ura-Boss desu ga Maou dewa Arimasen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 16

115 by spicarie »»
Apr 17, 3:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.