Forum Settings
Forums

Are there any complete light novel to manga adaptations?

New
Jan 25, 7:36 AM

Mar 2013
I just learned that the SAO Alicization manga got cancelled about 2 years ago and I knew before that the accel world manga is incomplete, so I was wondering if there was any complete manga adaptation of light novels out there.
I know your PTW list is bigger than your completed list.
Jan 25, 4:31 PM
Mar 2017
If you mean of just those series not sure. I wasn't sure when reading the Accel World manga but it ended and I think I read all chapters it ended rather sudden to at least when I checked last time I did or it was or wasn't updated chapters I can't remember it's been a while.

I haven't bothered to read the spin off one I still need to read more chapters of that one yet.

But if you mean any other manga/light novel then based to look it up on each series MAL page, wikipedia/any series wiki page (Fandom or any other equivalent you trust), articles, any storefronts and see what you can find of listed volumes for them.

I'd say look up any popular anime and find their source material, many manga/light novels for them have been finished by now. Otherwise just look at any original source material.

I could recommend some but eh too many series to dig through and I don't know your taste enough other than favourites in the 90s/00s mainstream so eh. No point recommending niche shows even that are clean and tolerable I guess.

Most of those are pretty obvious to go with I guess if you liked their adaptations. I don't care for most of them (I have seen a few some were good, others were who cares worthy).
Suntanned_Duck2Jan 30, 4:06 PM
Jan 25, 4:50 PM

Mar 2013
Reply to Suntanned_Duck2
If you mean of just those series not sure. I wasn't sure when reading the Accel World manga but it ended and I think I read all chapters it ended rather sudden to at least when I checked last time I did or it was or wasn't updated chapters I can't remember it's been a while.

I haven't bothered to read the spin off one I still need to read more chapters of that one yet.

But if you mean any other manga/light novel then based to look it up on each series MAL page, wikipedia/any series wiki page (Fandom or any other equivalent you trust), articles, any storefronts and see what you can find of listed volumes for them.

I'd say look up any popular anime and find their source material, many manga/light novels for them have been finished by now. Otherwise just look at any original source material.

I could recommend some but eh too many series to dig through and I don't know your taste enough other than favourites in the 90s/00s mainstream so eh. No point recommending niche shows even that are clean and tolerable I guess.

Most of those are pretty obvious to go with I guess if you liked their adaptations. I don't care for most of them (I have seen a few some were good, others were who cares worthy).
@Suntanned_Duck2 I was thinking about light novels in general
I know your PTW list is bigger than your completed list.
Jan 27, 12:48 PM

May 2021
Full Metal Panic. Can't say I've read the manga myself, but both the anime & light novels are great, others who have read the manga tell me it's good, and it's the only adaptation which covers the final three LN volumes.
Barely catching my breath!
Lay my eyes on the crest!
Gonna square up to all of the heat that is left!
So I carry the torch! To Inferno! Inferno!

More topics from this board

» My Stepmom friends Manhwa

Hollowspath - Feb 23, 2021

5 by Numerous_Reader »»
4 hours ago

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

387 by Bestkindoftrash »»
12 hours ago

» How many of your favorite mangas do you own physical copies of? ( 1 2 )

bucciest - May 29, 2023

66 by G-Orange »»
Today, 5:48 AM

» What device do you read Manga on? ( 1 2 )

SupremeGod - Sep 14, 2023

54 by Touka »»
Today, 4:41 AM

» Why do you think MAL users don't read manga?

Nyron - Feb 7

25 by Herapath »»
Yesterday, 11:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.