Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kakegurui - Compulsive Gambler -
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 21, 4:12 AM

Jun 2022
Apparently Netflix and Sentai both recorded and released different dubs for distribution reasons ( Netflix streaming and Santai home release). What are the opinions regarding the two? Is there a more superior/faithful dubbing between the two or are they both the same just with different voice actors?
Jan 21, 4:45 AM
Oct 2019
Jcmixer27 said:
Apparently Netflix and Sentai both recorded and released different dubs for distribution reasons ( Netflix streaming and Santai home release). What are the opinions regarding the two? Is there a more superior/faithful dubbing between the two or are they both the same just with different voice actors?

I watched the Netflix, loved the dub.
Jan 21, 5:05 AM

Jul 2015
Both of those are shit.

Jan 21, 5:26 AM
Nov 2019
Jcmixer27 said:

Just watch the sub it’s universes better I’ve watched both
Jan 21, 5:56 AM
Jun 2021
Just pick one and watch it. You’re wasting your time by asking mal users. Majority of these ppl that respond hate dub and are sub elitist.
Jan 21, 8:14 AM
Apr 2020
Jcmixer27 said:

Netflix dub is miles better. Don't let the sub elitist loser sway you into watching the sub when the dub is very good
Jan 21, 10:16 AM
BlackJack
Nov 2019
Just watch it in your native language. MAL is filled to the brim with sub-elitists who lack a personality, so you’ll get snobby people saying to watch it in the “superior format.”
Jan 21, 6:31 PM
Jan 2021
sub is elite ,you think Voicing jabami yumeko is piece of cake or what
Jan 21, 6:32 PM
Jan 2021
sub is elite ,you think Voicing jabami yumeko is piece of cake or what
Jan 21, 7:49 PM

Jun 2022
Reply to GWSTREAMS
Just watch it in your native language. MAL is filled to the brim with sub-elitists who lack a personality, so you’ll get snobby people saying to watch it in the “superior format.”
@GWSTREAMS I knew that I would get the snobby replies. I've only watched two dubs in my whole life (ghost stories and Konosuba) and just wondered which dub to watch since season 2 was almost 4-5 years ago. Watching these again but with dub would feel a little bit different to fill the void of Kakegurui content.
Jan 22, 5:43 AM

Jul 2023
Sociopathic_Weeb said:
Jcmixer27 said:

Same, I thought it was very good
Jan 22, 5:44 AM

Jul 2023
Sociopathic_Weeb said:
Jcmixer27 said:

Jan 22, 5:44 AM

Jul 2023
Sociopathic_Weeb said:
Jcmixer27 said:

Jan 22, 5:45 AM

Jul 2023
Sociopathic_Weeb said:
Jcmixer27 said:

Same, I thought it was very good.
Jan 22, 5:55 AM

Jul 2023
Sociopathic_Weeb said:
Jcmixer27 said:

Same, I thought it was very good.
Jan 22, 10:26 AM
Jan 2021
I watched the Netflix one, was really good in my opinion
Jan 22, 10:26 AM
Jan 2021
I watched the Netflix English dub one, was really good in my opinion
Jan 22, 10:28 AM
Jan 2021
Netflix dub was great
Jan 22, 12:17 PM
Apr 2023
Damn, I didn't know there were two! I watched the Netflix one. it was good!
Jan 25, 1:21 AM
Dec 2021
yup netflix sub...why would you watch japanese anime in English??? especially Kakegurui! the jap is awesome.
Feb 2, 5:41 AM
Jan 2022
I only tried the Netflix dub. Compared to the sub, it is the worst dub of all time. I don't recommend it at all

More topics from this board

» Realm of Gambling

egosumjohn - Nov 9, 2023

33 by egosumjohn »»
Apr 30, 7:21 AM

Poll: » Kakegurui Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2017

178 by reveluvie0 »»
Apr 24, 5:22 AM

Poll: » Kakegurui Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2017

373 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 19, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Kakegurui Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2017

149 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 18, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Kakegurui Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2017

119 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 17, 8:06 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.