Forum Settings
Forums
Noragami: Stray God
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 9, 8:05 AM

Sep 2020
It is finally over after so many years 🥹❤️

My first manga and 10 years reading this ... Goodbye 🥹❤️
Jan 10, 1:37 AM

Apr 2021
The manga is complete.. what a journey! I really enjoyed the manga overall, but the last arc was so-so and the ending was not really my cup of tea. I honestly would prefer if Yato and Hiyori didn't meet again and lived in their separate worlds or that Hiyori would end up as Yato shinki.. Maybe we will get some extra pages for the last chapter when the volume gets published??

I understand that the author wanted to wrap it up due to their health problems. I hope they have some time to recover now, and thank you for giving us Noragami.
I read AoT so I can hate on it.
Jan 11, 9:48 AM
Jan 2021
I wish we could’ve had an extra chapter or seen hiyori and yato’s full reunion D:

Still, wow, it’s actually over now. That hits me like a truck cause this was at one point by favorite anime of all time. :,)
Jan 12, 6:28 AM
Jul 2022
Reply to s1k1b
@lahbonie THIS!!! I also watched Noragami when I was in high school. I loved everything about it, especially the relationship between Yato and Hiyori, and I really wanted to see a season 3. Still, it never happened, so I was really sad when I heard about the manga ending. So, everything you said resonated deeply within me and made me emotional again because I won't be able to see any more of their stories 🙂. I really wanted to see a romantic ending for Yato and Hiyori because I loved them so much ever since the start of the anime. I hoped the manga ending would've had more interactions between them, like maybe Yato marrying Hiyori after becoming human. I know that's just me wanting to see more of my favorite couples, but I still hoped they would at least show some more interactions between them in the last chapter instead of ending it just there ):
@s1k1b Yes, let's hug each other... I'm bitter sweet cause we will never have more noragami chapters to cherish and hope for cute lovey dovey moments of Hiyori and Yato...
Jan 12, 6:31 AM
Sep 2020
Reply to lahbonie
@s1k1b Yes, let's hug each other... I'm bitter sweet cause we will never have more noragami chapters to cherish and hope for cute lovey dovey moments of Hiyori and Yato...
@lahbonie Yeah man. I really hope that they add some extra pages when the volume releases (:
Jan 12, 6:39 AM

Sep 2021
I feel like the Last Arc was rushed but that isn't the issue just
WHY.... WHY....
Yato and Hiyori didn't fkn confessed I'm so done man please give us one more chapter to show what happens now, to them when everything is settled.
You can't just shove this in my face with many more references of showing them together like tying marriage knots and not showing a single thing.
Jan 12, 9:44 AM
Sep 2020
Reply to Furuhashi1
I feel like the Last Arc was rushed but that isn't the issue just
WHY.... WHY....
Yato and Hiyori didn't fkn confessed I'm so done man please give us one more chapter to show what happens now, to them when everything is settled.
You can't just shove this in my face with many more references of showing them together like tying marriage knots and not showing a single thing.
@Furuhashi1 I know, right????? I wanted to see more interactions between them because I ship them so badly, and I know everyone does, too. I wanted to see them marry, like Yato becoming a human and marrying Hiyori, but all we got were some empty feelings. Well at least I did because I wanted something more 🙂
Jan 17, 8:48 AM
Apr 2023
Author surely love bitches more than their main characters isn't it? That Nora bitch even after all the trouble she had given she never got any appropriate punishment but for the plot convenience there is always an idiot who ends up falling for these bitches out of stupid sympathy he either helped the bitch to be included in the heroes team or he'll go against the heroes team and look now that bitch had not only got a good ending but also in the illustration as one of the heroes she got everything without getting a proper beating or slaps and this part is almost common in many stories that I dislike alot.
Jan 25, 1:03 PM
Aug 2020
YES! MEGA HAPPY ENDING! Lmaoooo
I'm so happy lol I was ready to accept a bittersweet ending with Yato dying to save Hiyori, but Yatos entrance was glorious being smacked by Vina. Then I was ready to accept Hiyori would move one and forget Yato and we get this ending. Very heartwarming and wholesome, loved it.

Noragami is a story about overcoming your past and changing, Yatos story struck a cord with me and his redemption left a huge impression on me, his speech at the end of season 2 of the anime when he comes out to Yukine about what hes done and been doing and how he wanted to change was very beautiful, and how he went on to become better and change. Noragami always had this message of changing and moving on to me, even if Yatos example was fantastical and extreme its something easily relatable, and I would be lying if I said Noragami never influenced me in changing and bettering myself in my small puny reality. Its an inspiring story and I enjoyed it very much, really appreciated this positive tone ending.
Feb 6, 10:48 PM
Mar 2015
Good ends for Nora, hyori and kazuma The gang gets to be together Father is still out there but he is not the threat that he was interesting that nora was never born
Feb 13, 4:20 PM
Sep 2019
My favorite manga in my entire life. <3
Feb 17, 11:00 PM
Jul 2018
I absolutely love the ending picture. Q_Q
Mar 15, 2:53 PM
Apr 2021
I can't believe that is over, it's been so many years and that's why I thought the ending would not meet my expectations but it did! It was bittersweet, I cried a lot but it soothed my soul that in the end they were fated and meet again. The author made a wonderfull story ❤
Apr 7, 1:47 PM
Apr 2013
No me gusto el final, necestiba mas explicaciones de lo que pasaba con Yato y Hiyori. Dejaron el final muy abierto. Por ahi el amor de hiyori se podia convertir en una excepcion o algo.
De todas formas me alegra que alfinal Yato tuviera lo que se merecia una familia y ser parte de lo que fue "creado".
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noragami Chapter 69 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2016

18 by Kevin_Forero »»
Apr 19, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Did the ending meet expectations?

Spider-Man94 - Jan 15

14 by gswelcome »»
Mar 13, 1:45 PM

» About Father

robal15 - Jan 25

2 by robal15 »»
Jan 25, 4:19 AM

» Chapter count

Veck8699 - Jan 20

2 by TheColdMayor »»
Jan 21, 1:23 AM

» Ending soon

OvergrownRover - Oct 31, 2023

16 by Daddy-Lucifer »»
Jan 13, 10:59 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.