Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 1, 4:54 PM
Anime Moderator
Ace Pilot

Dec 2015
Happy New Year to all of Rewrite's wonderful editors, writers, and contributors! I hope that all of you have enjoyed time with loved ones over the last couple of weeks, and that you had plenty of rest and relaxation to prepare for the upcoming year. We will be announcing some major changes to the work process within a few weeks, as well as hopefully hosting a successful recruitment drive this winter. I am very proud to lead an organization of such hard-working collaborators, and I feel immense gratitude for the countless friendships I have with many of you here. I hope to keep working alongside all of you in 2024! 7,000 synopses, maybe...?

Each of the coordinators old and new sent some hopeful wishes for your upcoming year. I've included those below:

complexities:
Happy New Year! Whether 2023 was filled with disappointments or achievements for you, at least it's now over! May 2024 bring a fresh start for everyone and more opportunities for health, happiness, and wealth. :seedling::blush::moneybag:

Mythologically:
Happy New Year!

KTGita22:
Happy holidays everyone! Rewrite continues to gradually grow with each addition to the team and every contribution each member makes, big and small. I hope our steady progress continues into the new year, and I look forward to the exciting opportunities 2024 has in store for the organization!

rlavus:
It's out with the old and in with the new. I hope that everyone's 2024 is bigger and better and best, just fabulous. Thanks to everyone for working hard for Rewrite in 2023, and I hope we continue to get along and work together this year, too. Happy New Year, everyone!

Delikado:
Happy New Year everyone! This was my first full year in Rewrite, and I am so glad that I have been able to become a part of this community. Looking forward to 2024 and contributing even more!

cinnyketcup:
Happy New Year!!!! Thank you everyone for an awesome sauce year yay! I look forward to next year with you all (≧∇≦)!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 1, 5:01 PM

Jan 2020
Happy new year! I've long deserted Rewrite (sorry!), so I'm not sure if I'm welcome to comment here, but you guys are awesome and taught me a lot about writing, so thanks for that. Maybe I'll come back someday...
Writer of MAL Rewrite! | kodeti#6274
Jan 2, 3:34 AM

Nov 2018
Happy New Year! Thank you for all your kind wishes! I look forward to continue working with you all this year as well!
"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

Jan 2, 10:37 AM

Jan 2020
Happy new year everyone!

Although it pains me to write this, I haven't nearly been as active as I used to be a year ago. College and life in general got in the way of writing/editing, and I spend all my free time playing gacha games. Here's to a new and luckily exciting year tho! Hope I will become productive again.
IrrelevantGuyJan 2, 10:41 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Spring 2024 Seasonal Anime Synopses Assignments

rlavus - Apr 8

0 by rlavus »»
Apr 8, 3:24 PM

» New Changes: Sayonara, Editor 2

Red-Comet - Mar 31

0 by Red-Comet »»
Mar 31, 10:02 PM

» Spring 2024 Seasonal Anime Synopses Lottery

rlavus - Mar 20

0 by rlavus »»
Mar 20, 1:20 PM

» Winter 2024 Seasonal Anime Synopses Assignments

complexities - Jan 16

0 by complexities »»
Jan 16, 7:48 PM

» Winter 2024 Seasonal Anime Synopses Lottery

complexities - Jan 3

0 by complexities »»
Jan 3, 2:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.