Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2023 10:10 AM

Oct 2009
Everybody runs a lot, even those who don't seem like the athlete type. Gentaro doesn't get to do it naked, but we get a sweaty Jiro instead... and even they make an appearance (that was unexpected). Final showdown is up, now that they figured out where the final boss is hiding - not sure why that was so hard tbh.

I really can't wait for the soundtrack album to be released.... even if that'll mean the season is over. And I do hope there'll be a season three, this one's definitely got pretty much everything right and kicked things into high gear.
Dec 22, 2023 11:44 AM

Jul 2017
Beginning Gate getting thwarted by the Chuohku Party of Words, both Akira and Satoru sure paid the price so that Kaibyakumon could live...but having to carry on their dreams alone.

To Scuro, it's a burden taking on Chiaro's legacy, as the army of the Party of Words has been manipulated into a frenzy. That said, the Secret Aliens from Season 1 are unexpectedly back for the assist, and Tom, Rex and Iris are ready to help the other groups rap their way to victory. But with the horde, they need to locate Kaibyakumon fast, and the second members find that the building they're in to locate the server room, they've been swapped with a fake building, and there they find Scuro, armed with the leaders' information to keep themselves sane. Although this is the combination of Scuro and Chiaro, the third members envision their groups together to defeat the drones and destroy the server room.

The leaders finding Kaibyakumon back in Ikebukuro, that's their final push to oblivion. It's do or die to save Japan.
Dec 22, 2023 12:22 PM

Nov 2013
well, rip the 2 "brothers" for the second and last time, they did some crimes, but didn't deserve to die like that when they finally started to have a dream
either way, destroying cities is not the way to go for a revenge... the people in there did nothing wrong (probably)

was kinda funny to see the chuoku robots fighting each other, but i doubt the woman in charge cared too much about that lmao

1 episode left, time to fight the boss next episode

i never thought i would enjoy an anime about a bunch of guys singing rap to hurt each other (i rather watch animes with a bunch of cute girls, or guys on sports only) ... but here i am, enjoying this one lol
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Dec 22, 2023 1:47 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
The Secret Aliens have returned to help Ichiro's team deal with The Walking Dead in Chugoku while the other group of division members were dispatched to Shinjuku to take out the other server. Even with a power up from a deceased Chiaro, Scuro was once again no match for the division members who had strong bonds with their teammates. Ichiro figured out that Kaibyakumon is hiding in his division of Ikebukuro.
Dec 22, 2023 3:37 PM

Jun 2020
So Team 3 took care of Shibuya, Team 2 is headed to Shinjuku; Team 1 had to stop the riots Chuohku before realising where Kaibyakumon really is and heading to Ikebukuro for the final confrontation!
Love Team 2 dynamics, we have the normal/almost mature ones (Jyuto, Roshi, Jiro) and the delusional ones (Jyushi, Gentaro, Hifumi) XD
lol we almost had naked Gentaro running around. Also I can’t believe everyone from Team 2 is able to run 55 floors of stairs 😅
Amanda was the key to solve the problem and it was nice to see Jiro take the lead <3
Surprise appearance of Secret Aliens 👽🦖!!
Poor Chiaro & Scuro, they really have to suffer every episode ♥︎♡
Can’t wait to see how this season is gonna end 🫶
qweaenrDec 22, 2023 3:45 PM
Dec 25, 2023 5:30 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019

Battle Anima +3

Merry Christmas!!!
Dec 27, 2023 1:33 PM
Jul 2021
THEYRE BACKKKKKKK THE SECRET ALIENS ARE BAAACKKK
Dec 29, 2023 1:18 PM

Oct 2019
LOOK UP IN THE FUCKING SKY!!!!!!!!! I can't believe they brought Secret Aliens back omfg, the way I screamed when Love Dimension started playing....... Actually the most iconic moment in Rhyme Anima history

Finally Akira and Satoru can pass on together, I'll really miss them though ;-;; They deserved so much better, it's been a while since I felt this bad for villain characters. They were an awesome addition to the cast.

Great episode overall, 2gumi are so so so entertaining together and it absolutely killed me to see NO ONE even crack a smile at any of Gentaro's jokes lmfao

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hypnosis Mic: Division Rap Battle - Rhyme Anima + Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 17, 2023

6 by hanyuhi16 »»
Apr 14, 6:22 AM

Poll: » Hypnosis Mic: Division Rap Battle - Rhyme Anima + Episode 2 Discussion

KANLen09 - Oct 13, 2023

14 by funanimelover13 »»
Feb 23, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Hypnosis Mic: Division Rap Battle - Rhyme Anima + Episode 1 Discussion

KANLen09 - Oct 6, 2023

19 by funanimelover13 »»
Feb 23, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Hypnosis Mic: Division Rap Battle - Rhyme Anima + Episode 13 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 29, 2023

11 by HikariShoumeiron »»
Jan 9, 10:28 AM

Poll: » Hypnosis Mic: Division Rap Battle - Rhyme Anima + Episode 10 Discussion

yellowheartren - Dec 8, 2023

7 by matias067 »»
Dec 20, 2023 4:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.