Forums
SHAMAN KING
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 20, 2023 4:29 PM
Apr 2020
Source: https://www.patch-cafe.net/?p=19996
What's your thoughts?
These concepts are very interesting and more realistic. Yoh that goes around Funbari with a kendo sword seem fair considering that with Harusame could be arrested anytime. Lyserg's Over Soul is very cool as it is visually one thing with the pendulum. Horohoro design with the Over Soul around his neck has more sense, the red eyes as Horohoro's inner flames are fine, but the red color under his Ainu jacket is too called to its meaning, a neutral color has more effect since Shaman King deals with falling values, ungiven answers, absence of certainties and so on. Ren is okay. Hao with influences of America and his country in his design is more realistic and add depth to his character. Chocolove no longer has his claws and he had to take off his boot to gain maximum physical power is more realistic. Finally the Oracle Bell with the translator function trough souls is certainly useful to the story and its validity, but wouldn't be considered an interference by the Patch on the Shaman Fight? Also this destroy the chance about an incommunicability problem theme.
A new reboot series would be awesome for the franchise and for Takei himself as he stated that he ever wanted to redo the series and perfectionate it. Also the series would appear with a new style.
Jan 13, 7:57 PM
Jul 2023
I actually think this would be good. Hiroyuki Takei has mentioned that having a weekly release schedule was like improv. He had to come up with things on the fly, and for me that is evident. I believe he can stream line the series with a reboot. He’ll be able to make Shaman King more consistent, and address mistakes that he has made in the past. I also think it would be a good launching point for a really good anime adaptation.

More topics from this board

» Chapters/Volumes outdated?

GjaltPower - Sep 2, 2023

5 by ShamankinguYoh »»
Sep 2, 2023 5:20 PM

» Pretty dark?

Matthappy - Aug 10, 2023

3 by oponions »»
Aug 10, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » Shaman King Chapter 288 Discussion

Stark700 - May 23, 2015

1 by jeyzzzzz »»
Jul 12, 2023 6:34 PM

Poll: » Shaman King Chapter 23 Discussion

Switch_Z - Feb 19, 2021

2 by GohanZ »»
Mar 28, 2023 9:23 AM

Poll: » Shaman King Chapter 257 Discussion

Stars-Soul - Feb 10, 2020

1 by Simar »»
Oct 15, 2022 3:28 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.