New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 28, 2023 6:37 AM
Dec 2022
Less gooo
Dec 28, 2023 8:10 AM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
@Narizor Click where it says "Make your Team" on the first post to get started. Anyone can join, as long as they submit their team before the deadline (Jan 3).

@GreedyChip As long as you select and submit your team before the deadline (Jan 3), you get the badge around Week 1 of FAL.
Dec 28, 2023 12:09 PM

May 2022
Reply to GreedyChip
Do you get a profile badge not matter what ?
@GreedyChip yes.
Dec 28, 2023 1:09 PM
Mar 2015
literally worthless, they take the top 8 shows and just remove them, who even watches the rest of the garbage that piles up at the bottom lmao, waste of time as usual with everything MAL does
Dec 28, 2023 4:15 PM
Dec 2021
Jigokuraku, i hope.
Dec 29, 2023 3:38 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Reply to SNEAUXDAY
literally worthless, they take the top 8 shows and just remove them, who even watches the rest of the garbage that piles up at the bottom lmao, waste of time as usual with everything MAL does
@SNEAUXDAY Nah man. Imagine if the top 8, you say there, aren't ban or restrict that have a very big possibility all people will choose it all. What kind of decision they need to choose for the winner?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 29, 2023 6:05 AM
Oct 2011
First time, and I get a free Badge for participating sign me up
Dec 29, 2023 7:50 PM
Aug 2019
It seriously blows my mind how all these anime :

Shaman King: Flowers

High Card Season 2

The Weakest Tamer Began a Journey to Pick Up Trash

7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy!

Mr. Villain's Day Off

Fluffy paradise

'Tis Time for "Torture," Princess

Have more people interested in them so far than:

*The Demon Prince of Momochi House* (which gives off the same vibes as kami-sama kiss) and *Sengoku Youko* (which is made by wit studio and all of the anime they make are unique and amazing)
Dec 29, 2023 7:52 PM
Aug 2019
Reply to SNEAUXDAY
@SNEAUXDAY obviously you are new to anime...

*edit*

umm yeah just looking at your "dropped" anime list, you obviously dont even know which anime are even good.. my god who drops hunter x hunter, bleach, samurai champloo, gintama and anohana: the flower we saw that day?!
Imi_wakannaiDec 29, 2023 8:02 PM
Dec 30, 2023 9:55 AM

Jan 2021
lol, if I can predict the anime of the season, I would be a walking esper. of course not, you jest!!
Dec 30, 2023 5:04 PM
Jan 2023
Thoughts on team, please? I'm worried about not having 4 airing anime in the first week. I also think Blue exorcist is not going to do big numbers.

NotMyListOkayDec 30, 2023 5:09 PM
Dec 30, 2023 9:09 PM
Mar 2015
Reply to Imi_wakannai
@SNEAUXDAY obviously you are new to anime...

*edit*

umm yeah just looking at your "dropped" anime list, you obviously dont even know which anime are even good.. my god who drops hunter x hunter, bleach, samurai champloo, gintama and anohana: the flower we saw that day?!
@Imi_wakannai hxh is absolute dogshit, bleach is mid, the only thing good about champloo is the music, gintama is boring, and anohana just didnt do it for me. but keep on spouting about like a dirty weeb yenno, go for it
Dec 31, 2023 12:46 AM

Feb 2017
Awesome, but I'm not joining. El psy congroo. Nice recommendations on here though. :3

『時間は限られています。時間は貴重です。今それを住んでいます。』

Dec 31, 2023 5:08 AM
Nov 2022
Badge is really cool

Hope to land in some good rankings this time 🥲
Dec 31, 2023 9:13 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Reply to NotMyListOkay
Thoughts on team, please? I'm worried about not having 4 airing anime in the first week. I also think Blue exorcist is not going to do big numbers.

@NotMyListOkay looks solid enough. I salute you with bucchi, sengoku, and yajuu bench. Let's hope its work out and you understand the rules, etc etc
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

Dec 31, 2023 10:23 AM
Aug 2019
Reply to SNEAUXDAY
@Imi_wakannai hxh is absolute dogshit, bleach is mid, the only thing good about champloo is the music, gintama is boring, and anohana just didnt do it for me. but keep on spouting about like a dirty weeb yenno, go for it
@SNEAUXDAY I love the hypocrites on anime sites where other people who watch anime call others the dirty weeb lol

For real look in the mirror.. the only difference is I have better taste than you do.. saying hxh is dogshit.. =)>

I feel bad for you when you even dont know what good anime is and have the courage to comment on a forum like you know what your talking about..
Dec 31, 2023 1:55 PM
Mar 2018
Chained Soldier for the win. Been waiting for that busty, lavender haired babe perched on the MC since December 2022... With music by Kohta Yamamoto, its definitely going to be the best this season. As well as "Modaete yo Adam-kun (Adam's Sweet Agony)" by team behind beloved Overflow.
Dec 31, 2023 3:30 PM
Jan 2023
Reply to badabass
@NotMyListOkay looks solid enough. I salute you with bucchi, sengoku, and yajuu bench. Let's hope its work out and you understand the rules, etc etc
@badabass I expect Yajuu to move to active fast, it's benched cuz it doesn't air week 1. The other 2 I'm banking on becoming hits and surpassing an active., at least 1. But I'm really not confident about bokuyaba being the top scorer of the "1 per sason category" or maybe not having Blue exorcist instead of dosanko gal or metallic rouge.

Dec 31, 2023 3:56 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Reply to NotMyListOkay
@badabass I expect Yajuu to move to active fast, it's benched cuz it doesn't air week 1. The other 2 I'm banking on becoming hits and surpassing an active., at least 1. But I'm really not confident about bokuyaba being the top scorer of the "1 per sason category" or maybe not having Blue exorcist instead of dosanko gal or metallic rouge.

@NotMyListOkay i feel like you can putting yajuu on bench first to see if its can be a better pick than dosanko and rouge. If you sure it can get a better point than i suggest to change dosanko cause i feel like its going to be the weakest out of three, yajuu, rouge and dosanko. But it's up to you.

Dec 31, 2023 8:45 PM
Apr 2021
do it!!
Jan 1, 8:00 AM
Jan 2023
Reply to badabass
@NotMyListOkay i feel like you can putting yajuu on bench first to see if its can be a better pick than dosanko and rouge. If you sure it can get a better point than i suggest to change dosanko cause i feel like its going to be the weakest out of three, yajuu, rouge and dosanko. But it's up to you.
@badabass I think thta's exactly hwat is going to happen.
Jan 2, 7:40 AM

Dec 2023
My First Time!

First time participating. Excited about this! FAL!
And also, nice looking badge.
Jan 2, 7:59 AM

Oct 2020
Dungeon Meshi
Jan 2, 10:33 AM

Feb 2023
solo leveling again
Jan 2, 11:47 PM

Jul 2014
For future reference, this is what number of members look like just before the season starts:

Jan 3, 12:18 AM

Feb 2021
Getting My First Winter FAL badge, feeling excited
Jan 7, 7:20 PM

Jul 2013
new badge nice
Jan 8, 5:52 AM
Jun 2020
I missed it. See you next season.
Jan 10, 5:19 AM

Dec 2016
About Aces there's on thing that always confuse me (and isn't addressed in rules), if anime with most points didn't surpassed threshold but I used Ace on it week before means I will lose points if I chose as Ace anime with second best score in current week?
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jan 10, 5:40 AM

Dec 2016
Reply to badabass
@SNEAUXDAY Nah man. Imagine if the top 8, you say there, aren't ban or restrict that have a very big possibility all people will choose it all. What kind of decision they need to choose for the winner?
@badabass

I agree, it was enjoyably hard to choose all anime in this FAL, when previously you could fairly easy predict which anime will be on top.

My list:
Active:
Mato Seihei no Slave, Dungeon Meshi, Ao no Exorcist, Yubisaki to Renren, Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete
Bench:
Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu, Urusei Yatsura (2022) 2nd Season, Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi

Unfortunately I kinda messed up with choosing Blue Exorcist... :( xD
but still Rank 52 is my best record for all FALs I participated.
Manga recommendation:
Anime recommendation:
Jan 10, 8:37 AM

Jul 2012
Reply to Nieznajomy43
About Aces there's on thing that always confuse me (and isn't addressed in rules), if anime with most points didn't surpassed threshold but I used Ace on it week before means I will lose points if I chose as Ace anime with second best score in current week?
@Nieznajomy43 yes, you'll lose points. Wait until it passes the threshold or another anime gets ahead in points. Here's a useful chart to know when to ace (just know the threshold is 65k this season):

Jan 10, 10:44 AM
Daydreamer

Oct 2023
Omg I've earned my very first badge on MAL 🤩🤩🥳 haha that's so cool, tysm 😘 this was fun to do ngl :3
Jan 10, 11:01 AM
Apr 2023
first badge omedeto (`~`)
Jan 10, 9:05 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Reply to Nieznajomy43
@badabass

I agree, it was enjoyably hard to choose all anime in this FAL, when previously you could fairly easy predict which anime will be on top.

My list:
Active:
Mato Seihei no Slave, Dungeon Meshi, Ao no Exorcist, Yubisaki to Renren, Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete
Bench:
Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu, Urusei Yatsura (2022) 2nd Season, Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi

Unfortunately I kinda messed up with choosing Blue Exorcist... :( xD
but still Rank 52 is my best record for all FALs I participated.
@Nieznajomy43 Luck kinda have a bigger role in this type of game tbh. Aspect of technique can be learn along the way xd

Imho your active isn't bad, decent at least. Bench can be awkward at times, but i am sure there will be a way to make it works.

Jan 14, 4:05 PM

Dec 2016
Reply to badabass
@Nieznajomy43 Luck kinda have a bigger role in this type of game tbh. Aspect of technique can be learn along the way xd

Imho your active isn't bad, decent at least. Bench can be awkward at times, but i am sure there will be a way to make it works.
@badabass

Luck is definitely important but in the same time I was able to hit "jackpot" in 4 cases out of 5 and placing me on 3rd place. (at least for now) :P

I can only imagine frustration of people who choose eg "Blue Exorcist" (like me) over "Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2"... person with team like this (5/5 jackpot) would have (probably) guarantee 1st place.
That's why I hope I'm not attacking your list/choice but do you think Metallic Rouge will gain popularity and will place higier? I'm just kinda surprised you didn't choose "Mato Seihei no Slave" instead. You were so close to perfection.
Manga recommendation:
Anime recommendation:
Jan 14, 4:56 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Reply to Nieznajomy43
@badabass

Luck is definitely important but in the same time I was able to hit "jackpot" in 4 cases out of 5 and placing me on 3rd place. (at least for now) :P

I can only imagine frustration of people who choose eg "Blue Exorcist" (like me) over "Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2"... person with team like this (5/5 jackpot) would have (probably) guarantee 1st place.
That's why I hope I'm not attacking your list/choice but do you think Metallic Rouge will gain popularity and will place higier? I'm just kinda surprised you didn't choose "Mato Seihei no Slave" instead. You were so close to perfection.
@Nieznajomy43 yea you have a solid active, but have a doubt with some of your bench, especially Slave tbh.

Bokuyaba kinda the right choice you know haha. But sadly seems like Rouge have a trouble start. Same with Yajuu and Bucchi which i thought can be a carry for my team. Now my team is fucked lmao.

At least i still have bokuyaba. So i should be higher than yours in the end xd

Jan 14, 6:06 PM

Dec 2016
Reply to badabass
@Nieznajomy43 yea you have a solid active, but have a doubt with some of your bench, especially Slave tbh.

Bokuyaba kinda the right choice you know haha. But sadly seems like Rouge have a trouble start. Same with Yajuu and Bucchi which i thought can be a carry for my team. Now my team is fucked lmao.

At least i still have bokuyaba. So i should be higher than yours in the end xd
@badabass

You also have "Sasaki to Pii-chan" which already surpassed my "Hokkaido Gals" and "Blue Exorcist". :')

If only I watched first season of Bokuyaba (main reason why I didn't choose it in this FAL). 😭
Manga recommendation:
Anime recommendation:
Jan 14, 6:57 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Reply to Nieznajomy43
@badabass

You also have "Sasaki to Pii-chan" which already surpassed my "Hokkaido Gals" and "Blue Exorcist". :')

If only I watched first season of Bokuyaba (main reason why I didn't choose it in this FAL). 😭
@Nieznajomy43 that's why i said everything else just like a dead weight xd

Yeah if only y'know bokuyaba goated haha

Jan 22, 10:28 AM

Dec 2016
Reply to badabass
@Nieznajomy43 that's why i said everything else just like a dead weight xd

Yeah if only y'know bokuyaba goated haha
@badabass

That's how I was expecting, you surpassed me this week.

But still why aren't you changing "Sasaki to Pii-chan" with "Metallic Rouge"? 😭
Manga recommendation:
Anime recommendation:
Jan 22, 3:13 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Reply to Nieznajomy43
@badabass

That's how I was expecting, you surpassed me this week.

But still why aren't you changing "Sasaki to Pii-chan" with "Metallic Rouge"? 😭
@Nieznajomy43 Rouge was in my initial until now. So definitely its my wrong take there, and i don't wanna do an early swap just for that one mistake. I'll save swap later because Pii isn't even a carry pick xd

Jan 26, 11:31 PM

Oct 2022
Another year another Fantasy begins. AND I FRICKIN' MISSED IT :<<<<<<<<<<<<<
"All things, be they divine or mortal, find their ultimate end. 
                      It is not a harsh punishment, but a merciful pardon."

Jan 27, 12:05 AM
Aug 2019
Reply to parzxval
Another year another Fantasy begins. AND I FRICKIN' MISSED IT :<<<<<<<<<<<<<
@parzxval ya your way late bro..
Mar 27, 11:31 PM
Nov 2021
Reply to Fijichii
Just letting yall know, you should pick Bucchigiri as a bench anime. It's gonna be a certified banger. Trust me. Guranteed.

Good story/plot, and it's animated by studio MAPPA.
@Fijichii I apologize. I was severely wrong. Severe is an understatement.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Moderators Wanted! Accepting applications for all positions

Kineta - 7 hours ago

0 by Kineta »»
7 hours ago

» [Challenge] You Should Read This Manga 2024 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Feb 23

208 by hawkpelt5 »»
Yesterday, 1:49 AM

» Try MAL's New Mobile Site! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xinil - Feb 15, 2015

423 by RED-clover12 »»
Apr 24, 10:19 AM

» Planned 5hr Maintenance, Thursday April 25 @ 1am-6am PT

Kineta - Apr 22

0 by Kineta »»
Apr 22, 8:10 PM

» New Site Update: Peak Anime 🗻 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Mar 31

213 by Lancelot73 »»
Apr 21, 4:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.