Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Mar 26, 11:40 PM
The Enthusiast

Jul 2007
Awkward-Bean said:
@SheyCroix — TURNING IN

❄️ Username: Awkward-Bean

🍰 Link to your working on post: #270

🎿 Feedback about the event? I really enjoyed this event! Wish I would've had more free time to complete more of it.

As One Outs was previously started before the challenge, please state how many episodes were watched before the start of the challenge period.
Mar 26, 11:48 PM
The Enthusiast

Jul 2007
Kanijo said:
@SheyCroix — TURNING IN

❄️ Username: Kanijo

🍰 Link to your working on post: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?goto=post&topicid=2134180&id=70345122

🎿 Feedback about the event? (optional)

Omoide Poroporo has no Start/End dates on M-8-Hype's list and cannot be used for an item in this challenge. As you've only watched one other item from this user, your difficulty is going to have to be lowered from Medium to Easy.
Mar 27, 7:40 AM

May 2014
Reply to lostnyanko
Nastusia said:
@SheyCroix — TURNING IN

❄️ Username: Nastusia

🍰 Link to your working on post: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?goto=post&topicid=2134180&id=70330411

🎿 Feedback about the event? Loved the event wish i had more time in my busy life to finish it all

Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: First Kiss wa Owaranai is missing Start/End dates on your list. Please update and provide your watch history.

Blood Lad: Wagahai wa Neko de wa Nai should be listed under tbeans10 for partners, not SakugaSpriter.
@lostnyanko fixed blood lad and added dates here my watch history image
Mar 27, 11:27 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to lostnyanko
Daisy-Sensei said:
@SheyCroix — TURNING IN

❄️ Username: Daisy-Sensei

🍰 Link to your working on post: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?goto=post&topicid=2134180&id=70328924

🎿 Feedback about the event? a bit tough xD, but enjoyable as i have seen some animes i always wanted to watch but kept skipping until this event

Please fix your reviews, if you would like credit for them. The following rules must be used for writing them:

Each review must abide by certain rules:
γ€€— At least 3 complete sentences about the series (that make sense).
γ€€— DO NOT explain what the show is about, it won't count. Just your opinion about it.
γ€€— Simple things like "I liked it. The art was the best. The sound was amazing." won't be accepted.
@lostnyanko thank you for reviewing and mentioning me back to update, i just don't want to waste your time waiting for me, also i don't actually have time to go over them and write the full review, so i apologize and lets just ignore the review points =)
Mar 27, 2:07 PM
The Enthusiast

Jul 2007
Reply to Nastusia
@lostnyanko fixed blood lad and added dates here my watch history image
@Nastusia Looks good. Valid!
Mar 27, 2:09 PM
The Enthusiast

Jul 2007
Reply to Daisy-Sensei
@lostnyanko thank you for reviewing and mentioning me back to update, i just don't want to waste your time waiting for me, also i don't actually have time to go over them and write the full review, so i apologize and lets just ignore the review points =)
@Daisy-Sensei Understandable. Thanks for the quick response!
Mar 27, 4:06 PM
The Enthusiast

Jul 2007
Eleanora1315 said:
@SheyCroix — TURNING IN

❄️ Username: Eleanora1315

🍰 Link to your working on post: MSGID_LINK

🎿 Feedback about the event? It was great! A bit sad that the Christmas party and the after party were both only accessible after the main event, but I understand the principle. Thank you for all your hard work as always!

As Houseki no Kuni was started prior to the beginning of the event, please state how many episodes were previously watched.
Mar 27, 4:45 PM

Nov 2018
Reply to lostnyanko
Eleanora1315 said:
@SheyCroix — TURNING IN

❄️ Username: Eleanora1315

🍰 Link to your working on post: MSGID_LINK

🎿 Feedback about the event? It was great! A bit sad that the Christmas party and the after party were both only accessible after the main event, but I understand the principle. Thank you for all your hard work as always!

As Houseki no Kuni was started prior to the beginning of the event, please state how many episodes were previously watched.
@lostnyanko I only watched 2 episodes before the beginning of the challenge. I corrected the challenge post to reflect that. Here is my watch history to confirm.
Thank you for the inspection!
Mar 27, 5:03 PM
The Enthusiast

Jul 2007
Reply to Eleanora1315
@lostnyanko I only watched 2 episodes before the beginning of the challenge. I corrected the challenge post to reflect that. Here is my watch history to confirm.
Thank you for the inspection!
@Eleanora1315 Looks good, thanks. Valid!
Mar 28, 12:55 PM
The Enthusiast

Jul 2007
Wyvern22 said:
@SheyCroix — TURNING IN

❄️ Username: Wyvern22

🍰 Link to your working on post: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?goto=post&topicid=2134180&id=70329369

🎿 Feedback about the event? I'd prefer to have to write a review about the series i like the most. Shadows House was the best by far. Because looking at my reviews it seems like i didn't like a thing.

Due to the discrepancy between some of your Update Dates and Finish Dates, could you please provide watch history for the following items:
Toutotsu ni Egypt Shin 2
Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru
NieR:Automata Ver1.1a
Hayou no Tsurugi: Shikkoku no Mashou
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » ❌ Invalid Challenges ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Sep 14, 2016

5516 by Crazee »»
1 hour ago

» Collections - Staff ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Apr 28, 2017

270 by tbeans10 »»
1 hour ago

Sticky: » πŸ† Challenges Turn-Ins (v.3) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 1, 2021

8872 by YayakoChii »»
1 hour ago

» Award Winning (Non-TV) Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Feb 27, 2020

367 by ketsueki22 »»
3 hours ago

» [CLOSED] ☘️ March 2024 Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWCC_admin - Feb 29

427 by SunflowerDaisho »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.