Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 4, 2023 11:07 PM

Nov 2023
She is legit treated like crap by her parents but it’s pretty wholesome after that.
Dec 4, 2023 11:54 PM
Nov 2018
Ratris_Decision said:
She is legit treated like crap by her parents but it’s pretty wholesome after that.

I'm actually interested in it. At one time I thought about reading the Light Novel. Since it's a anime I'm hoping it will be good.
Dec 5, 2023 7:02 AM
Nov 2021
i was browsing the list of upcoming animes about a year ago. I liked that MC wasn't generic black haired hero. i read the books, i'm on volume 5 atm and it's decent, though i prefered vol 1-2-3.
Dec 5, 2023 9:17 AM
Jul 2021
I saw the manga awhile back and grabbed a sample. I didn’t read it. Then while researching light novels I found it again in light novel form and have now read it. I like it a lot. It’s an interesting take on an isekai story. I really like how the “past self” is done and I like how her past self is seen a little more like a separate person instead of being in direct control. Some parts of the story could be better and there are some isekai tropes touched on that I wish they did different, but all in all good so far. I have just started volume 3 so we shall see how it goes. I have some hopes for the anime. It’s a mostly cute and wholesome story.
Dec 20, 2023 5:22 AM
Mar 2014
This is a good manga story, starts up pretty sad, but it just goes up hill from there.

The MC is really Kawaiii, find a cute little pet, and a bunch of companions over time.
She goes exploring the world and meet SUS people that wanted to sell her.

The manga is still ongoing, it's a very chill and relaxed read.
Nothing too exiting, just all good amount of drama and suspense.

This is not your typical fighting adventure manga/anime.
It's just a little girl trying to survive in a cruel world, moving from one town to another to find better opportunities to make some coins and survive on her own.
Jan 10, 4:54 AM

Nov 2015
generic isekai title, another slime company, girly mc,... really, the title itself feel like another betrayed hero party then mc pickup trash teammate with op "trash" skills until I question myself about the "trash" part, try to read and really is just trash picking...

Bookworm x Tondemo Skill (and lately Boukensha License)
Jan 12, 6:58 AM
Dec 2018
I mean, every season I go to the isekai and reincarnation tags and tend to watch all the isekais. If this anime is a 4/10 I'm already happy.
Jan 12, 9:24 PM

Jun 2008
This was my third Light Novel series I picked up in Japanese. I started with Ascendance of a Bookworm as my first LN in Japanese and this came up as a similarly premised series from ToBooks. I tend to enjoy the FMC based books more as they aren't as "shounen" styled usually, with tons of power creep and OP abilities flying all over the place (parodies like FUNAs Noukin aside)

I really enjoyed my time with the LNs to the point where I started reading the WN just to see what was going to happen next. There is quite a lot of subtle world building and hints as to what the buildup of the story is going to be. The world feels lived in. Ivy's journey is a fun to watch. The mysteries that show up later in the story have hooked me. And it's not just some random power fantasy with OPness oozing out of the MC. So much to like.

The anime itself is much better animated than I was expecting so far. Bookworm's (ToBooks highest selling series) anime was pretty low end. ToBooks must have learned from that as Tearmoon (ToBooks 2nd highest selling) and now this show (in the top 5ish selling) have good animation quality.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 29

79 by Scropper »»
Jun 18, 11:24 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22

44 by TheColonel76 »»
Jun 13, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8

49 by TheColonel76 »»
Jun 12, 4:28 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 1

46 by TheColonel76 »»
Jun 12, 3:37 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 16

67 by TheColonel76 »»
Jun 5, 8:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.