Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Eminence in Shadow (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 19, 2023 11:29 PM

Apr 2015
I've watched season 1 a while ago and did end up enjoying it. When season 2 dropped I started it and watched 3 episodes but then kinda forgot about it due to time constraints. So I need some reminders about where the plot is at right now and what has happened.
The Bloody mary tower event is over , I know that much.
If I dont get the story I probably will have to rewatch it later or sometime anyway.
Thanks if anyone does help though!
Nov 20, 2023 1:18 AM
Oct 2022
I honestly forget how things were paced. I’m pretty sure you’re in the spot where they travel to the Lawless City and are involved with a weird cindicate of bad guys, trying to revive a certain someone and so forth. Definitely re watch it if you have the time. It’s amazing.
Nov 20, 2023 1:26 AM

Apr 2015
SpriteAndCoke said:
I honestly forget how things were paced. I’m pretty sure you’re in the spot where they travel to the Lawless City and are involved with a weird cindicate of bad guys, trying to revive a certain someone and so forth. Definitely re watch it if you have the time. It’s amazing.

Yeah I remember this part, perhaps I'll wait for this to finish and then watch it altogether.
Nov 20, 2023 1:39 AM
Oct 2022
Reply to Biisoo
SpriteAndCoke said:

Yeah I remember this part, perhaps I'll wait for this to finish and then watch it altogether.
@Biisoo I’ll just say this. It changes plot. This part is already done, and the next part just finished too. Catch up right now and you’ll be in a perfect spot.
Nov 20, 2023 1:52 AM

Apr 2015
SpriteAndCoke said:
@Biisoo I’ll just say this. It changes plot. This part is already done, and the next part just finished too. Catch up right now and you’ll be in a perfect spot.

Alright then, I'll catch up.
Thanks!
Nov 20, 2023 11:39 AM

Jan 2020
Honestly, I’m not entirely sure about the names of events (‘cause I watched the first season in original with jp subs), but I clearly remember that the ending was like this:
The MC disguised as a weak looking guy named Mundane Mann (Jimina Seinen( was absolutely killing it in the tournament, while the guys from a foreign country were planning their political intrigues the end goal of which was to eliminate the king by the hands of Rose. When things get really sour, having won his last battle, Mundane Mann transforms into Shadow, rushes into the place where the king was and tells Rose that her battle isn’t over yet. After that, he starts a fight with Beatrix, which Iris joins a bit later, that carries through the entire capital (and takes up an entire episode). At the end of the battle Shadow beats the hell out of those two and disappears after making an illusionary nuclear explosion. As a result, Shadow is labeled as the kingdom’s arch enemy. Meanwhile, Rose gets accepted into Shadow Garden.

That’s how it went, I believe.

UPD: Ok, now having reread you question, I might’ve written something completely off-topic. Sorry about that. I haven’t started watching season two yet, so…
RudeRedisNov 20, 2023 11:43 AM
Nov 20, 2023 12:04 PM

Apr 2015
RudeRedis said:
Honestly, I’m not entirely sure about the names of events (‘cause I watched the first season in original with jp subs), but I clearly remember that the ending was like this:
The MC disguised as a weak looking guy named Mundane Mann (Jimina Seinen( was absolutely killing it in the tournament, while the guys from a foreign country were planning their political intrigues the end goal of which was to eliminate the king by the hands of Rose. When things get really sour, having won his last battle, Mundane Mann transforms into Shadow, rushes into the place where the king was and tells Rose that her battle isn’t over yet. After that, he starts a fight with Beatrix, which Iris joins a bit later, that carries through the entire capital (and takes up an entire episode). At the end of the battle Shadow beats the hell out of those two and disappears after making an illusionary nuclear explosion. As a result, Shadow is labeled as the kingdom’s arch enemy. Meanwhile, Rose gets accepted into Shadow Garden.

That’s how it went, I believe.

UPD: Ok, now having reread you question, I might’ve written something completely off-topic. Sorry about that. I haven’t started watching season two yet, so…

Its alright, I appreciate it still.
I'm catching up on the series right now. Thanks!
Nov 20, 2023 3:46 PM
Apr 2021
can't you just look up a summary or something?
Nov 22, 2023 1:17 AM
Oct 2020
ep 3 is the end of the lawless city arc and from 4th its shadow garden crisis /ninetailed fox/john smith arc
it has just ended with the last ep and in few days or maybe already the new arc will start
so watch it all now ig or maybe u cant just wait 4-5 weeks and watch whole season at once
ur choice
Blah blah blah blah .... So annoying. Are you bastards in heat or something?
- Sakata gintoki

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2022

730 by Sayan_Pal »»
Apr 19, 3:27 AM

» Will it get less cringe? ( 1 2 )

fghPOWA - Mar 28

71 by TRXPLE »»
Apr 18, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2023

745 by HatsuoIM »»
Apr 18, 3:56 AM

» How is Cid so strong?

eWEQRW123123 - Apr 13

5 by Sayan_Pal »»
Apr 15, 7:32 AM

» This anime would be 10x better without Cid ( 1 2 3 4 )

Apollo_Injustice - Dec 21, 2023

173 by Sayan_Pal »»
Apr 13, 7:43 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.