Nov 2023
NotDigit said:
@NTR-Daily The name checks out

My wife loves you🤭
Nov 5, 2023 1:38 PM
Nov 2023
RjRaj said:
NTR-Daily said:
@FeelsLikeDboss it’s just a random dude. That particular style is how most men dressed up back in that era. Jeans love for mikasa was one sided, it wouldn’t even make sense for it to be him but it’s up to your interpretation.

Cuck mf has spoken 🗣️

🙌🍆💦🤰
Nov 5, 2023 1:41 PM
Oct 2008
I don't care, I just hope she met Eren after her death.
Nov 5, 2023 3:14 PM
Jun 2022
Reply to Lord_KazuTrash
@Qizzy96 I don't know man. You could interpret it as Mikasa marrying someone in the end or Mikasa still loving Eren and choosing to marry him so you can see her wearing the ring.

To me, this is just a bait for the audience. We can interpret whatever we like. All we know is that at least Mikasa wasn't lonely until the end.
@Lord_KazuTrash

Yeah I agree, she wasn't lonely and this is great. Like I said before in the comments, I don't hate it and I don't love it if she end up with Jean.. aaand it's beatufiul that Mikasa don't forget Eren till the end.
Nov 5, 2023 3:19 PM

Dec 2016
Reply to neel_senpai
MH93 said:
Unfortunately, she ended up with Jean. I don't like it either but it's the true. See the scar on her face:

I literally hate him ... I don't know the perticular reason to hate him but I do ....
uhhh it's so annoying to know this😫😫
neel_senpai said:
I literally hate him ... I don't know the perticular reason to hate him but I do ....
uhhh it's so annoying to know this😫😫

I do too..
Let's hope it's just his dream and not a memory from Eren
Nov 5, 2023 3:41 PM

Jan 2014
You peoples are delusional she clearly ended up being alone and at the very end it was her and armin who visited eren grave.

Armin ended with annie while jean ended with piec.

Mikasa child is adopted like that baby that was at the very end of rumbling carried across the hands when peoples were falling from the cliff or could even be armin grand children.

Those jean fanfictions look they have same hair colour crazy how piec have same hair to nothing is confirmed and peoples fanfictioning about jean.

oh tbh lets also ignore the fact that mikasa was burried near eren,had white lilies,and were dressed up with white colour while being burried and was always carrying eren scarf with her the whole time.
WolfyrinnNov 5, 2023 3:44 PM
Nov 5, 2023 4:52 PM
Nov 2023
Reply to Wolfyrinn
You peoples are delusional she clearly ended up being alone and at the very end it was her and armin who visited eren grave.

Armin ended with annie while jean ended with piec.

Mikasa child is adopted like that baby that was at the very end of rumbling carried across the hands when peoples were falling from the cliff or could even be armin grand children.

Those jean fanfictions look they have same hair colour crazy how piec have same hair to nothing is confirmed and peoples fanfictioning about jean.

oh tbh lets also ignore the fact that mikasa was burried near eren,had white lilies,and were dressed up with white colour while being burried and was always carrying eren scarf with her the whole time.
@Wolfyrinn in the manga, she ended up alone. In the anime, she’s married to a random guy. It’s not a romance anime, that’s why it’s not specifically shown who the man is. Eren and Jean both got cucked 🤭
Nov 5, 2023 4:54 PM

Jan 2014
Reply to NTR-Daily
@Wolfyrinn in the manga, she ended up alone. In the anime, she’s married to a random guy. It’s not a romance anime, that’s why it’s not specifically shown who the man is. Eren and Jean both got cucked 🤭
@NTR-Daily how did she got married ? its not shown nor confirmed if anything all signs link to her ending up alone considering anime adapted manga ending sooo
Nov 5, 2023 5:03 PM
Nov 2023
She’s wearing a ring in the anime but not in the manga. It’s just to show that she moved on which is normal. As far as children, they are not her biological kids.
Nov 5, 2023 5:05 PM

Jan 2014
Reply to NTR-Daily
She’s wearing a ring in the anime but not in the manga. It’s just to show that she moved on which is normal. As far as children, they are not her biological kids.
@NTR-Daily she have a ring in manga also tho its literally adaption 1/1
Nov 5, 2023 5:08 PM
Nov 2015
Reply to NotDigit
@NTR-Daily The name checks out
@NotDigit I swear the reason they don't show his face is because he's an ugly bastard
Nov 5, 2023 5:21 PM

Jan 2014
FLOWER SYMBOLISM- This is perhaps the most important point that proves that her heart only belongs to eren. On her grave we see 4 roses, now interestingly 4 roses means that “nothing will come between the two of us”. not only that, we also see her giving a single rose on erens grave, now a single rose means “you are still the one”. I mean isn’t it clear enough to state that she is single, do you really think that isiyama has drawn it by mistake, this is not a kindergarten drawing where you draw anything you like, this is a manga that millions will read, so there is no room for mistakes. Not just that during her deathbed we see Mikasa surrounded by lilies. Now interestingly white lilies represent the purity and Virginity of a woman. Meaning that Mikasa died as a virgin. Isiyaama is trying to tell us that she remained single the rest of her life.

Bandages- Another important clue that proves the adoption theory of Mikasa is the bandages. Her mother told her to pass on her symbol to her children but we clearly see that she still has bandages hidden which implies that she never had any biological children. If isiyami wanted to show her married then he could have removed the bandages from her hand, but he deliberately did not to indicate that she isnt married. These are so many hints that prove she isnt married or had any children.

The scarf- In all those 8 pages we have seen Mikasa wearing the scarf that eren gave her. That scarf serves as the bond between her and eren. He might be dead, but he is still within her heart and Mikasa will always cherish it. If she would have married some other guy then why would isyama show all the pages in which Mikasa is present are next to erens grave but not with her husband. Even during her death, she held her scarf with her implying that she will never forget her loved one which is EREN YEAGER. Remember the scarf also serves as an engagement ring which is clearly mentioned in the guidebook.

Erens grave- After researching a lot we got to know the translation of what was written on Erens grave. it states “ here forever, resting peacefully, my most beloved”. These words indicates that even after his death she still loves him.

Even in the AOT guidebook its stated that Mikasa's martial status is single.

Actually, its not confirmed whether its Jean, When asked, Isyama said that he purposefully didn't show the guy's face beside Mikasa on purpose cuz he wanted the viewers to decide, ntm, in the lastest manga panels Armin was shown with the same hair-style, so some say its Armin (Idts cuz Armin's with Annie).

WolfyrinnNov 5, 2023 5:24 PM
Nov 5, 2023 5:25 PM
Nov 2023
I mean it’s up to your interpretation of what the ring means. It’s an open ending. Nobody is right or wrong on however they see it. it will never be confirmed. People who say it’s Jean are just trolling for attention.
Nov 5, 2023 5:30 PM
Nov 2015
Reply to Wolfyrinn
FLOWER SYMBOLISM- This is perhaps the most important point that proves that her heart only belongs to eren. On her grave we see 4 roses, now interestingly 4 roses means that “nothing will come between the two of us”. not only that, we also see her giving a single rose on erens grave, now a single rose means “you are still the one”. I mean isn’t it clear enough to state that she is single, do you really think that isiyama has drawn it by mistake, this is not a kindergarten drawing where you draw anything you like, this is a manga that millions will read, so there is no room for mistakes. Not just that during her deathbed we see Mikasa surrounded by lilies. Now interestingly white lilies represent the purity and Virginity of a woman. Meaning that Mikasa died as a virgin. Isiyaama is trying to tell us that she remained single the rest of her life.

Bandages- Another important clue that proves the adoption theory of Mikasa is the bandages. Her mother told her to pass on her symbol to her children but we clearly see that she still has bandages hidden which implies that she never had any biological children. If isiyami wanted to show her married then he could have removed the bandages from her hand, but he deliberately did not to indicate that she isnt married. These are so many hints that prove she isnt married or had any children.

The scarf- In all those 8 pages we have seen Mikasa wearing the scarf that eren gave her. That scarf serves as the bond between her and eren. He might be dead, but he is still within her heart and Mikasa will always cherish it. If she would have married some other guy then why would isyama show all the pages in which Mikasa is present are next to erens grave but not with her husband. Even during her death, she held her scarf with her implying that she will never forget her loved one which is EREN YEAGER. Remember the scarf also serves as an engagement ring which is clearly mentioned in the guidebook.

Erens grave- After researching a lot we got to know the translation of what was written on Erens grave. it states “ here forever, resting peacefully, my most beloved”. These words indicates that even after his death she still loves him.

Actually, its not confirmed whether its Jean, When asked, Isyama said that he purposefully didn't show the guy's face beside Mikasa on purpose cuz he wanted the viewers to decide, ntm, in the lastest manga panels Armin was shown with the same hair-style, so some say its Armin (Idts cuz Armin's with Annie).

@Wolfyrinn I really hate this tendency of Isayama to keep things vague on who the person is. Very lazy writing
Nov 5, 2023 5:36 PM
Aug 2023
In the anime ending she died holding white lillies signifying she died with her innocence/as a virgin. She never truly got over Eren and her wearing the red scarf symbolized that.
Nov 5, 2023 5:42 PM

Dec 2014
Who cares, Mikasa still moan like a bitch when she is being bang by random dude.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Nov 5, 2023 8:38 PM
Oct 2022
aLotQuestion_ said:
Who cares, Mikasa still moan like a bitch when she is being bang by random dude.

ofcourse what a floch stan would say 😂😂😂
Nov 5, 2023 9:00 PM
Aug 2020
Horse Face Jean finally got the Girl
Nov 5, 2023 9:18 PM

Nov 2021
She ends up with this guy
MALoween 2023 Candies | x 5

Nov 6, 2023 1:32 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to lionknight10
In the anime ending she died holding white lillies signifying she died with her innocence/as a virgin. She never truly got over Eren and her wearing the red scarf symbolized that.
@lionknight10 Sorry, but in a funeral context, lilies mean that a person has died and returned to a state of peace and spiritual purity. White lilies, like black roses (a symbol of grief and melancholy), are one of the most famous floral symbols of funerals.
Nov 6, 2023 1:45 AM
Nov 2015
@RobertBobert Yeah if you observe there are many threads only relating to the mikasa ship smh. Like wtf, is it that important? Really one of the more annoying things that came out of this shitty romcom ending 🤦‍♂️
Nov 6, 2023 1:49 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to raffyzita
@RobertBobert Yeah if you observe there are many threads only relating to the mikasa ship smh. Like wtf, is it that important? Really one of the more annoying things that came out of this shitty romcom ending 🤦‍♂️
@raffyzita Well, this is in some way expected for such a “long-suffering” franchise in terms of shipping. I still remember the chaos the chapter that finally confirmed that Eren and Mikasa are in love caused on the internet. I’m even scared to imagine what will happen to people when ReZero and MHA will ended.
Nov 6, 2023 7:25 AM

Nov 2021
Wolfyrinn said:

what about the ring then....
I do hope she didn't get married but there is a ring in her hand in the last image so can you please tell me that?

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Nov 6, 2023 9:17 AM

Aug 2017
You dislike Jean x Mikasa because it decanonizes Eren x Mikasa

I dislike Jean x Mikasa because it decanonizes Jean x Pieck

We are not the same
Some of you never watched Bakugan Battle Brawlers on TeleToon in 2008 and it shows.
REST IN PEACE KENTAROU MIURA
Nov 6, 2023 4:46 PM
Nov 2023
Reply to neel_senpai
Wolfyrinn said:

what about the ring then....
I do hope she didn't get married but there is a ring in her hand in the last image so can you please tell me that?
@neel_senpai likely either:
A. A purity ring because as Wolfyrinn said what the lilies symbolizes, purity and virginity. That is what christians believe in what it means, also because AoT is heavily inspired from Germany and more than 50% of the population of Germany are christians/protestants and well I think you know what I mean, one or more things from christianity like influence, practices and meanings most likely are the same.

B. A posthumous marriage, one which is conducted after the death of both or premature death of one. They are normally performed when the couple have expressed a desire to be eternally together even after death.
Edit: Posthumous marriage also is practiced in christianity.

PS. She could also be using the ring as a token of her heart taken by Eren like how a couple chooses to use a marriage ring even though they're not married, this is like a combo of A and B as said has more of a married to but not really, meaning.

I choose to believe Mikasa didn't marry anyone because of one thing people forget is her personality in how crazy her love and loyalty for Eren is, but people chooses to undermine it, and chooses to believe she married because it was shown a guy and a baby. In the first place as Wolfyrinn said this was shown to leave it to the viewers to decide so it means the story was altered to satisfy sides and that also means they will magically make Mikasa forget her whole persona to fit two narratives and as the saying goes "Do not judge the book by it's cover" in this case Mikasa's persona is covered by a faux persona. I'll repeat again based on Mikasa's personality and many hints like in Wolfyrinn post she will choose to remain single and do one of A and B (chastity ring/posthumous marriage) or the PS (marriage token) and to adopt to fulfill her desire of having a family. Even in real life There's so many women that chooses not to marry until her death and like wise adopting a child cause they are single.
SatpiroNov 6, 2023 5:00 PM
Nov 6, 2023 6:20 PM

Nov 2021
Satpiro said:
A. A purity ring because as Wolfyrinn said what the lilies symbolizes, purity and virginity. That is what christians believe in what it means, also because AoT is heavily inspired from Germany and more than 50% of the population of Germany are christians/protestants and well I think you know what I mean, one or more things from christianity like influence, practices and meanings most likely are the same.

B. A posthumous marriage, one which is conducted after the death of both or premature death of one. They are normally performed when the couple have expressed a desire to be eternally together even after death.

PS. She could also be using the ring as a token of her heart taken by Eren like how a couple chooses to use a marriage ring even though they're not married, this is like a combo of A and B as said has more of a married to but not really, meaning.

I choose to believe Mikasa didn't marry anyone because of one thing people forget is her personality in how crazy her love and loyalty for Eren is, but people chooses to undermine it, and chooses to believe she married because it was shown a guy and a baby. In the first place as Wolfyrinn said this was shown to leave it to the viewers to decide so it means the story was altered to satisfy sides and that also means they will magically make Mikasa forget her whole persona to fit two narratives and as the saying goes "Do not judge the book by it's cover" in this case Mikasa's persona is covered by a faux persona. I'll repeat again based on Mikasa's personality and many hints like in Wolfyrinn post she will choose to remain single and do one of A and B (chastity ring/posthumous marriage) or the PS (marriage token) and to adopt to fulfill her desire of having a family. Even in real life There's so many women that chooses not to marry until her death and like wise adopting a child cause they are single.

yeah I made a forum about it
https://myanimelist.net/forum/message/70117927?goto=topic

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Nov 7, 2023 1:22 PM
Nov 2023
No one. She died a virgin. It's in the credits at the end. The flowers she was buried with represent purity and longevity. Meaning she died pure.
Jan 8, 12:58 PM
Dec 2021
Reply to Wolfyrinn

@Wolfyrinn please just don't copy and paste from my quora post. Atlest give credits
Jan 8, 1:00 PM
Dec 2021
Reply to neel_senpai
Satpiro said:

yeah I made a forum about it
https://myanimelist.net/forum/message/70117927?goto=topic
@neel_senpai you just copied my answer from quora. You didn't do shit.
Jan 16, 7:08 AM
Dec 2016
Everyone debating whether she ended up with Jean or someone else, or no one else (die a virgin, this is the strong argument mentioning all the semiotic symbols like the white lily and etc.).
After reading all the replies I'm sure at least it wasn't Jean, so either she married someone else or stay single. In the anime the couples that we can assume Mikasa is with a guy with a blonde hair, Jean hair is light brown. So the anime itself could confirm that it wasn't Jean.

Feb 15, 3:23 PM

Sep 2016
neel_senpai said:
(I don't think the child is adopted coz in the credits you can notice that she was holding a baby Idk for sure)

Knowing about Mikasa's yandere qualities, this is my credible theory:

When they were still together she secretly stole a secondhand tissue from Eren's dustbin and managed to freeze it somewhere, later she thawed the thing, used it as a sanitary pad and got pregnant.

ZarutakuFeb 15, 3:27 PM
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season - Kanketsu-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 4, 2023

1456 by cooldogmom »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season - Kanketsu-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 3, 2023

1047 by cooldogmom »»
4 hours ago

» Why is this so ugly??? ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Nov 5, 2023

60 by Akuya »»
Yesterday, 7:19 AM

» ending (spoiler) ( 1 2 3 )

leyaf - Apr 2

101 by eslam722 »»
Apr 15, 6:02 AM

» What would the characters favorite anime be?

TASM18 - Apr 5

25 by kush_void »»
Apr 7, 6:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.