Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2023 12:26 PM

Oct 2017
The final chapter. They defeated him and a happy end for both timeline. I'm glad Kaname went back to his timeline and is reunited with everyone.

Been reading this for years, had it's ups and downs but overall had a fun time reading this manga. Specially the earlier chapters. Gonna miss this.

PS. This is chapter 121 but chapter number 125 of magazine. There's difference between chapter numbering for some reason. Not sure what's the cause.
MegamiRemNov 5, 2023 6:10 AM
Nov 13, 2023 10:27 PM
May 2020
Well... It's been a while since I felt like this since I started and finished my first anime series, grief of sort and the feeling of "time well spent reading" Highly recommended... hoping for more chapters to come even iof just twice a year or more frequent
Dec 25, 2023 10:17 AM
Feb 2008
I've being reading this manga for so long, many many years, it feels a bit sad that it finally came to an end. But got it was a good end, I even thought it was going to end one way and it finished another, marvelously done.

I'm very glad that Kaname managed to finished the Greed, save the world tree and also go back to his own timeline to live with his friends that help him get there. I don't care if he kept the guardian power or if it stayed with The Analyst, i'm very happy for this ending :)

Dec 28, 2023 2:29 AM

Feb 2019
So it ends. After all this time. Some people said that after the first part where we started to discover the world lines and whatnot, the series became weird and wasn't as fun anymore. But to me, it became even more interesting and more fun to read.

I was not expecting it to end so quickly. I was sure that it had at least a dozen chapters left. At times, I felt the last few chapters were a bit rushed. But in the end, it was a good ending. I'm glad that he got to go back to his original world line and back to his friends, the friends he had fought so hard together with. All I wish for is an epilogue, showing how life is going for them in their world line.

I can only hope that will one day appear.

But it was a great ride. Enjoyed it very much, especially the earlier chapters. Will miss Darwin's Game.

8/10.
Feb 8, 7:19 PM
Mar 2015
Time to end the game
Apr 12, 1:52 PM
Jul 2023
This story definitely had its own plot holes and even the ending with the fight against shirogane felt a bit rushed.....But all that aside, this is definitely one such manga that everyone must read, not because it has extra-ordinarily brilliant art or something like that, but rather because it pleases the soul.
I would have liked to watch more of shuka and kaname- how they dated and stuff after the greed vanished from their world line

More topics from this board

» is the manga good to read , is the ending good (no spoilers please)

hi777 - Mar 5

17 by Mousu-kun »»
Mar 6, 10:10 AM

Poll: » Darwin's Game Chapter 125 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 4, 2023

5 by Marinate1016 »»
Nov 30, 2023 1:23 AM

» After anime

Kutana_0P - Oct 31, 2023

9 by TacoQZ »»
Nov 16, 2023 11:37 AM

Poll: » Darwin's Game Chapter 120 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 4, 2023

0 by MegamiRem »»
Nov 4, 2023 12:19 PM

Poll: » Darwin's Game Chapter 119 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 1, 2023

1 by DynaBlaster »»
Nov 1, 2023 12:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.