Forum Settings
Forums
Spice and Wolf (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 2, 2023 9:47 AM

Sep 2017
THIS IS A LIGHT NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

This volume was comparably better compared to volume 2. We have sympathetic characters like marc who assist kraft in this volume, and it is kinda nice to see Amati get his just desserts for "assuming himself" to be a knight who saves other women.

Holo asking Kraft to lie down with him was kinda too annoying. Kraft not responding to Holo's taunts was good, but holo acting like a brat for Kraft rightfully not telling her bad news about her hometown (which she can't tolerate and which is still unconfirmed), got a bit on my nerves.

Not to mention holo putting that marriage certificate over kraft, who was already a very much softhearted person (in holo's own words).

Kraft did some stuff by short selling on margin and only won coz holo helped him in the end. its better than how kraft won by smuggling, and thats about it. the economics of profit and loss were too complicated otherwise and not kept proper track of. its hard to tell who got what, and it seems arbitrary at the end.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

More topics from this board

» New anime project announced. Teaser PV released.

AngeloMC21 - Feb 25, 2022

7 by Amatsukaze24 »»
Jul 1, 3:23 AM

» Ookami to Koushinryou Vol. 4

JeremiahOrange - Nov 2, 2023

1 by TheMangaManiac »»
Mar 8, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou Vol. 1

removed-user - Apr 9, 2016

4 by gannoncannon55 »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:42 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou Chapter 3 Discussion

TripleSRank - Nov 19, 2015

1 by gannoncannon55 »»
Dec 22, 2023 9:32 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou Chapter 2 Discussion

TripleSRank - Nov 17, 2015

3 by gannoncannon55 »»
Dec 22, 2023 2:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.