Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
TenPuru -No One Can Live on Loneliness-
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 19, 6:15 PM
Feb 2015
the best episode of tempuru, it suit the theme no one can live on loneliness.
Jan 31, 3:46 PM
Jul 2021
Any recommendations like this? Low stakes harem without any fighting stuff or any chill show. I want something during my breaks. I finished clannad too but heard s2 is too emotional
Feb 8, 12:39 PM
Jul 2023
enjoyed the anime. will there be season 2 anyone.
this episode felt rushed for me tho
Feb 11, 3:48 PM
Sep 2018
Reply to IzanaSolos
The finale is upon us so soon eh?

Since their minor disagreement, Akagami and Yuzuki's relationship has remained awkward. Akagami wonders if the diligent and hardworking Yuzuki, whom he observes, is truly the real her. Then, a priest who has been a familiar presence since their mother's time, comes to discuss wanting to leave the temple. Despite Yuzuki's determination to try harder and think positively, Ureshi declares, that today will be his last day of training.

The interaction between Akagami and Yuzu was truly heartwarming. All is well. It disappoints me wthat most people overlook anime just because because it's somewhat predictable or not as humorous as Grand Blue. Although I acknowledge these points, I believe Temple is worth watching because it embraces its own enjoyment and can be genuinely heartfelt. Additionally, I appreciate how the author takes a slightly more daring approach in this one.

Best Ecchi of the season and maybe of the year.
@IzanaSolos I really hope this to get a new season. Any news and possibilities?
Apr 3, 8:36 AM

Apr 2013
A tiny bit of drama in the last episode, but nothing too serious. Akagami and Yuzuki make a nice pair, both are goofballs in their own way.

As an ecchi show this failed imo, but as a comedy show it was quite good. Akagami was an alright protagonist, especially for harem standards. The girls were all likeable in their own way. Usually the female lead is kinda meh, but I liked Yuzuki. Mia was best girl though, I wouldn't mind a season 2 to see more of her. 7/10
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Temple Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Sep 2, 2023

35 by kirA_-_ »»
Apr 13, 7:12 AM

Poll: » Temple Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Meggid0 - Jul 8, 2023

113 by kirA_-_ »»
Apr 5, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Temple Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Jul 15, 2023

72 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Apr 4, 10:06 AM

» Male mc voice does not match

DekuxUraraka - Jul 16, 2023

29 by Gator »»
Apr 3, 8:42 AM

Poll: » Best Girl Poll

Polvo_Aranha - Aug 12, 2023

25 by Gator »»
Apr 3, 8:39 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.