Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 23, 2023 8:23 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
This is a friendly reminder that the deadline for Week 12 actions is quickly approaching!

Ace/Swap/Wildcard Here

Points counted this week:
- Members Watching
- Episode Discussions
- Member Favorites

Points counted in Week 13 (Final week!):
- Members Watching (2x)
- Episode Discussions (2x) - Note: only new posts since Week 12
- Score (2x)
- Members Dropped (2x)
- Member Favorites (2x)

Week 12 Anime Points
Points will be added here after they're out: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KapWnK1qqfuEPtqshSoXfsLqNGOBKBvMGXPoqDhTVhQ/htmlview
KinetaSep 29, 2023 11:17 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 23, 2023 12:41 PM

Nov 2012
FAL is almost making me want to give Bongou another try...almost.

I'm flip flopping on next season. I'm not sure about my choices.
Sep 24, 2023 8:50 PM
Aug 2019
Anyone know why it looks like Masamune-kun's Revenge hit the threshold even though its not at the threshold?

Whoever is in first place aced dark gathering even though Masamune-kun's revenge had higher points but not at the threshold and they still got an extra 75,000 points.. and on the (check my team) page its numbers are darker as if its threshold has been reached. Am i missing something?

Had i known i would have used my wildcard to swap then aced dark gathering

Edit* so i looked at it again and im guessing that since the "completed" numbers and "watching" numbers add up to 75k thats why it passes the threshold even though it still says 42k on the "my team" page.. shouldnt the total number ie (watching/completed) be displayed as the "watching" threshold on the my team page?
Imi_wakannaiSep 24, 2023 9:47 PM
Sep 25, 2023 11:47 AM

May 2022
Reply to Imi_wakannai
Anyone know why it looks like Masamune-kun's Revenge hit the threshold even though its not at the threshold?

Whoever is in first place aced dark gathering even though Masamune-kun's revenge had higher points but not at the threshold and they still got an extra 75,000 points.. and on the (check my team) page its numbers are darker as if its threshold has been reached. Am i missing something?

Had i known i would have used my wildcard to swap then aced dark gathering

Edit* so i looked at it again and im guessing that since the "completed" numbers and "watching" numbers add up to 75k thats why it passes the threshold even though it still says 42k on the "my team" page.. shouldnt the total number ie (watching/completed) be displayed as the "watching" threshold on the my team page?
@Imi_wakannai Didn't know it threshold either guess I can salvage 1 ace from my 3 bench.
Sep 25, 2023 2:55 PM
Aug 2019
Reply to Zoopiez
@Imi_wakannai Didn't know it threshold either guess I can salvage 1 ace from my 3 bench.
@Zoopiez ya its just weird you have to manually click on the anime to see the (completed) numbers,to know if it can be aced instead of the total (watching+completed) being integrated into the (watching) category on the (my team) page.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Week 2: Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Apr 14

40 by anri_alien »»
Today, 1:42 AM

» I aced Kaiju No. 8 this week, is it still eligible?

spaceman777 - Apr 20

1 by Ax1om »»
Apr 20, 9:58 AM

» Week 1: Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Apr 7

13 by MistyBlue »»
Apr 13, 3:04 PM

» Week 12: Wildcard/Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Mar 24

9 by Zoopiez »»
Mar 31, 5:24 PM

» Week 11: Wildcard/Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Mar 17

12 by Zoopiez »»
Mar 18, 6:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.