Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2023 6:16 AM
Aug 2012
Everything is a mess and I'm so conflicted who to root for!
There is first the issue of father Hongo's involvement in the dark story of Sanae, Hina's conflict on whether she will go back and whether she will let the googly eyed futuristic guy do as he said, and whether the poor Kiku boya will end up heart broken and lose his only left "family"... I really like his dynamics with Hina and honestly would think they would have been a much better duo! But then again this story stands on her necklace and how she visited Taa-kun before!

So much is going on that my brain can't keep up! However, I'm really enjoying my read and so happy I stumbled upon this manga because it really doesn't leave space for one to take a breathe! I love these types of Shoujo mysteries~

More topics from this board

» Can the theme "organized crime" be added?

JikoSama - Jan 20

0 by JikoSama »»
Jan 20, 5:20 PM

» Chapter 40

Noir_Alchemist - Jan 31, 2023

0 by Noir_Alchemist »»
Jan 31, 2023 3:58 PM

Poll: » Namidaame to Serenade Chapter 21 Discussion

ialex32 - Nov 15, 2022

0 by ialex32 »»
Nov 15, 2022 4:33 PM

Poll: » Namidaame to Serenade Chapter 16 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Oct 18, 2020

0 by Dorayakisama »»
Oct 18, 2020 4:09 PM

Poll: » Namidaame to Serenade Chapter 15 Discussion

shanimebib - May 26, 2017

0 by shanimebib »»
May 26, 2017 2:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.