Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2023 4:35 PM
๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ฝ

Feb 2023
DO NOT write spoilers in topic titles! Spoilers in titles may lead to site bans.
๐™ธ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š™๐šŠ๐š’๐š— • uฬฒmฬฒaฬฒiฬฒ • ๏พšαmßεη† ๏พšïgh† • ษช'แด แด€สŸสŸ ๊œฐษชส€แด‡แด… แดœแด˜ • ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜-๐ŸŸ • ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฉ
๐™„'๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™†๐™„๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™ˆ ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ • ๐’ฏ๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’œ๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ • ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐”๐ฅ๐ญ๐ซ๐š • แต–แต˜สณแต–หกแต‰ สฐแต’หกหกแต’สท • แ–‡Iแ‘•Eแ—ทแ—ฉแ’ชแ’ช

Aug 24, 2023 3:50 PM

Aug 2016
Oh no, I really hope the coach and those men don’t ruin Mignon’s career. It’s nice to see Mignon so happy! And the Doc subtly trying to get him to change jobs lol. Like he actually wants that.
Sep 16, 2023 3:25 AM

Sep 2021
This episode was absolutely adorable.
Sep 20, 2023 10:26 AM

Aug 2019
Randomly came across this series without any knowledge of it beforehand and didn't even think I was going to bother giving it a try, but I'm glad that I did. I thought Mignon would be a walking turnoff like I've come to expect from most tops in Korean BL (and male leads in general Korean media from what I've seen of k-dramas), which was what made me disinterested in the first place, but he's a very sweet kid. Honestly the cutest thing about this series ("mignon" turns out to be a surprisingly fitting name for him). I always like being pleasantly surprised and look forward to watching the rest of this.

EDIT: Also thought that Mignon would be the vampire. Not the doctor, so that was another thing I didn't expect.
bucciestSep 20, 2023 10:55 AM
Nov 3, 2023 9:53 PM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Haha, that daydream in the middle of his fight! It made me smile. Heartwarming to see how happy Mignon was. Of course, then realized he needs to kick the guys ass, so Doc can drain blood from the injured fighters. lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mignon Episode 12 Discussion

KamuiScum - Aug 11, 2023

39 by getokisser »»
Feb 19, 3:00 PM

Poll: » Mignon Episode 11 Discussion

KamuiScum - Aug 11, 2023

7 by EmmyBomb »»
Feb 12, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mignon Episode 3 Discussion

KamuiScum - Aug 11, 2023

5 by smichellehos »»
Nov 29, 2023 10:13 PM

Poll: » Mignon Episode 10 Discussion

KamuiScum - Aug 11, 2023

25 by KingYoshi »»
Nov 4, 2023 1:01 AM

Poll: » Mignon Episode 9 Discussion

KamuiScum - Aug 11, 2023

3 by KingYoshi »»
Nov 3, 2023 10:59 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.