What are your theories for season 2?
TkoProJun 28, 2023 1:04 PM
Jun 28, 2023 12:04 PM
Aug 2022
everybody please don't spoil this thread
Ricky16Jun 28, 2023 1:25 PM
Jun 28, 2023 12:04 PM
Feb 2021
If you’re anime only you should label the thread as no spoilers so as a courageous manga reader imma ask for the people that love to spoil not to place manga spoilers in here you’re welcome in advance
Jun 28, 2023 1:05 PM

Apr 2015
Idk what to theorize about tbh, the plot and misteries are not interesting enough.
Jun 28, 2023 1:08 PM
Jun 2021
There is no point of making this thread if you can't spoiler. What else should we talk about
Jun 28, 2023 1:42 PM

Jan 2021
they said they'd act in a play, so i suppose what happens is......they act in a play?
Jun 28, 2023 1:51 PM

Jan 2021
There is something called manga, so...
Roxy

Jun 28, 2023 3:15 PM
Dec 2020
i think they will do the thing they said they will do at the end of s1
Jun 28, 2023 3:35 PM

Aug 2020
No guess here. But I hope it gets more intense.

Jun 28, 2023 5:13 PM
Mar 2021
Just read the manga bro, it won't kill you and it won't ruin the anime pinky promise
Jun 28, 2023 6:48 PM

Dec 2015
All I gotta say is Aqua better do something violent. If his revenge arc is just him being a law-abiding PI then I’ll be disappointed. Extra points if he goes too far and accidentally kills someone and covers it up.
Jun 28, 2023 8:28 PM
Jun 2019
its gonna be a BIG waifu war beetween akane and kana
Jun 29, 2023 4:58 AM
Dec 2020
The Tokyo Blade 2.5 D stage
Jun 29, 2023 5:11 AM
Oct 2020
Akane in that last scene looks like she scheming she crazy for sure I think she’s gonna be the most famous person in japan and throw it all away to kill Aqua because he using her
Jun 29, 2023 5:46 AM

Feb 2014

havent read the manga so u wont get any spoilers from me!

so Aqua thinks the person that Ai was in love with is someone in the industry, that can be either a fellow entertainer or a authority figure.....
we'll surely not find out this season since the manga is still on going

Jun 29, 2023 8:51 AM
Jun 2022
I guess, the tokyo blade's Director have something to do with Aqua's father ( if he is not his father, which is the most likely thing) . Actually I got spoiled by someone mistakenly so I know who's his father . I hope it'll be revealed in season 2 , I don't want to spoil my experience much
Jun 29, 2023 7:37 PM
心を燃やせ

Feb 2023
Hameha said:
There is no point of making this thread if you can't spoiler. What else should we talk about

hypothesizing/guessing is completely different than blatantly revealing what happens from the manga. 
KamuiScumJun 29, 2023 7:42 PM
𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 • u̲m̲a̲i̲ • レαmßεη† レïgh† • ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟʟ ꜰɪʀᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ • 𝟙𝟘𝟘𝟘-𝟟 • 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔩
𝙄'𝙇𝙇 𝙆𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈 𝘼𝙇𝙇 • 𝒯𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒜𝑔𝑒𝓃𝓉 • 𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚 • ᵖᵘʳᵖˡᵉ ʰᵒˡˡᵒʷ • ᖇIᑕEᗷᗩᒪᒪ

Jun 29, 2023 7:41 PM
心を燃やせ

Feb 2023
I have no clue what's gonna happen since I haven't read the manga.

But I have been keeping my eyes peeled for a man with blonde hair lol. Ai had purple hair but Ruby and Aqua both have blonde, so their dad has to be a blonde too, right? And he's probably an attractive character, not too old but maybe a few years older than Ai. 

But I can't imagine why he would be so evil as to disown his kids and have Ai killed... maybe he is married and was trying to cover his affair with Ai? 

Jun 29, 2023 7:45 PM
心を燃やせ

Feb 2023
satyamkumar4005 said:
I guess, the tokyo blade's Director have something to do with Aqua's father ( if he is not his father, which is the most likely thing) . Actually I got spoiled by someone mistakenly so I know who's his father . I hope it'll be revealed in season 2 , I don't want to spoil my experience much

Just please do not reveal it anywhere without a spoiler warning. I have been seriously spoiled from huge plot twists in a few anime before because people did not warn and just had to unexpectedly blurt out important things and it has really messed up my experience for these particular stories. So frustrating.

Jun 29, 2023 10:16 PM
Jun 2022
nevermoreHOAR said:
satyamkumar4005 said:

Just please do not reveal it anywhere without a spoiler warning. I have been seriously spoiled from huge plot twists in a few anime before because people did not warn and just had to unexpectedly blurt out important things and it has really messed up my experience for these particular stories. So frustrating.

Yeah, I know the pain bro so don't worry
Jun 30, 2023 11:12 AM

Nov 2013
Well, I hope at least the father is revealed next season but I feel that he may not be the person behind the murders.

I'm guessing a part of the next arc will be Kana sabotaging (or thinking of sabotaging) Akane in some way, because (A) she's very insecure, (B) they share a rivalry and she'll want to be "seen" in the stage play, definitely more than her rival; and (C) Akane's publicly "dating" the guy she likes, yikes.
Jun 30, 2023 12:58 PM

Sep 2015
iamdunovus said:
Well, I hope at least the father is revealed next season but I feel that he may not be the person behind the murders.

I'm guessing a part of the next arc will be Kana sabotaging (or thinking of sabotaging) Akane in some way, because (A) she's very insecure, (B) they share a rivalry and she'll want to be "seen" in the stage play, definitely more than her rival; and (C) Akane's publicly "dating" the guy she likes, yikes.

Kana calls herself one of the best looking people in Japan and a top actress. How is she insecure? The only thing she's insecure is about her mouth blurting out things that make her unpopular and push acquaintances/jobs away.
Jun 30, 2023 7:48 PM

Nov 2013
LemonMAL said:
iamdunovus said:

Kana calls herself one of the best looking people in Japan and a top actress. How is she insecure? The only thing she's insecure is about her mouth blurting out things that make her unpopular and push acquaintances/jobs away.

Did we not watch the same anime? She's clearly insecure, well at least imo ig...
She doesn't have much self-esteem because she's not getting offers anymore since she aged up and works any mediocre project she can find because she doesn't have any self worth.
Her foul mouth is a cover to hide her lack of self-esteem (I think she even mentioned that once).
She didn't want to be the front member of the group because she didn't have any confidence on herself to be on the center, even said her old songs weren't any good.
Just this last episode, that flashback during her performance! She wanted people to tell her back then she did a good job (her mom included!). She wasn't feeling confident in being there until she saw Aqua in the audience dancing, giving more highlight to the white light stick. Only then did she feel happy for being there and actually started enjoying it.
I feel like all these moments are signs of insecurity.
Aug 21, 2023 5:38 PM
Aug 2023
Aqua and Akane become a real couple like Mem said they would.
Feb 29, 3:08 AM

May 2022
i am reading manga so i won't say anything. I just think the anime hasn't reached the peak of this story yet.

More topics from this board

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Ricky16 - Sep 18

213 by PLPTKS »»
1 hour ago

» [EP 11 Spoilers] Aqua's Revenge Thought-Experiments

Quadruple_Oi - Yesterday

14 by Quadruple_Oi »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ricky16 - Sep 11

162 by qxoa »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ricky16 - Aug 28

198 by Darkzepheran »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Jul 31

195 by testamentOfNiger »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.