Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 8, 2023 6:01 AM

Sep 2022
Please tell me that there will be a 2nd big plot twist and again Eren's action will make complete sense. Because more than anything I don't want the best Trio of Aren-Mikasa-Armin to be like this. I want them to be themselves again, now they don't act together and I liked them as before...
Jun 8, 2023 6:13 AM
Nov 2022
ishinashi295 said:
there isn't. ending is trash and bad written + plot armor

and a lot of unnecessary explanations which makes it worse
Jun 8, 2023 6:33 AM
Nov 2022
its aot. things are never the same as before here ๐Ÿ’”
Jun 8, 2023 7:05 AM

Sep 2022
But I heard there is a chance that in Anime the ending will not be like Manga, what's your thoughs guys?
Jun 8, 2023 7:07 AM
Aug 2020
You're watching the wrong show is all I gotta say ๐Ÿ’€
Jun 8, 2023 7:10 AM
May 2022
ANIk_003 said:
But I heard there is a chance that in Anime the ending will not be like Manga, what's your thoughs guys?

I don't think it will but i hope so, even if manga readers like the original ending i don't see how a different ending to the anime would ruin aot, it only gives the ones who weren't satisfied with the original ending a new alternative. If a lot of people won't like the anime ending then they can immediately go and read the original ending.
Jun 8, 2023 7:12 AM
Mar 2023
Eren’s decision is pretty straight forward. It does explain his reasoning a bit more toward the end but there’s no plot twist. It’s just sad. Rumor has it that the anime will differ it’s ending from the manga. Since Isayama considers the anime as the definitive version of his story, then we’ll all have to wait and see if Eren’s reasoning plays out the same or not.
Jun 8, 2023 7:15 AM

Sep 2022
TheMenaceOfEldia said:
Look I see what are u trying to say, it is not Fairy Tail or Black clover where all friends will act buddy buddy, but till season 3 this trio almost fought together, but now for the decision Eren made many treats as evil and he is acting seperately, I just that old part... Also feeling sad when a really good anime comes to term like this.
ANIk_003Jun 8, 2023 7:18 AM
Jun 8, 2023 7:29 AM
Jul 2021
ANIk_003 said:
Please tell me that there will be a 2nd big plot twist and again Eren's action will make complete sense. Because more than anything I don't want the best Trio of Aren-Mikasa-Armin to be like this. I want them to be themselves again, now they don't act together and I liked them as before...
I honestly get what you mean. Even I was hurt a lot during the table convo in s4p1, considering EMA's relationship collectively is so amazing. I knew fs he must be lying cause there's no way he would ever say all of that stuff to two of the closest people to him.

Anyways if you're an anime only atm, then all I can say without giving away any spoilers, is that you just have to wait until Fall when the last special episode drops.
A part of Eren's reasoning behind his actions has already been shown in the latest 1hr special and the other will be shown in this last upcoming one. He cares a lot about his friends like we have seen throughout the course of the story so yeah you'll know why he did all of that post time skip very soon.
Jun 8, 2023 7:37 AM

Sep 2022
dk107_ said:
ANIk_003 said:
I honestly get what you mean. Even I was hurt a lot during the table convo in s4p1, considering EMA's relationship collectively is so amazing. I knew fs he must be lying cause there's no way he would ever say all of that stuff to two of the closest people to him.

Anyways if you're an anime only atm, then all I can say without giving away any spoilers, is that you just have to wait until Fall when the last special episode drops.
A part of Eren's reasoning behind his actions has already been shown in the latest 1hr special and the other will be shown in this last upcoming one. He cares a lot about his friends like we have seen throughout the course of the story so yeah you'll know why he did all of that post time skip very soon.
Thank U very much, I needed that...
Jun 8, 2023 9:08 AM
Jan 2021
Nah. it's deep the way it is now. shows that people do change and relationships to change as well. just because that's how great it was when we were kids doesn't mean that's how it's going to stay or how it should be.
Jun 8, 2023 10:45 AM
Apr 2023
ANIk_003 said:

Just wait and watch
Jun 8, 2023 11:37 AM
Mar 2020
ANIk_003 said:

If what you want from the ending, is for Eren Mikasa and Armin to be themselves again, then I can confirm that you’ll get your wish. Eren Mikasa and Armin are themselves again in the last chapter. Being themselves again doesn’t mean its gonna be like it was in season 1 though. The circumstances are way too different. What I mean by that is that you’ll simply have the same chemistry between them as they had in the beginning.

Keep in mind though… Eren being himself again in the end is what many manga readers don’t like. They’re too obsessed with “Chad Eren” that they forgot the “crybaby Eren” that existed for the first 3 seasons and now they’ve been in the denial phase for over 2 years now.
MeVikeJun 8, 2023 11:40 AM

๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ’๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jun 8, 2023 2:02 PM
Aug 2020
ANIk_003 said:
TheMenaceOfEldia said:
Look I see what are u trying to say, it is not Fairy Tail or Black clover where all friends will act buddy buddy, but till season 3 this trio almost fought together, but now for the decision Eren made many treats as evil and he is acting seperately, I just that old part... Also feeling sad when a really good anime comes to term like this.

It seems like you're under the impression they all actually hate eachother somehow because that's obviously not the case either it's just not going to be a happy ending for the 3 as a collective send never was eren was always on a short time scale having 4 years max of life left
Jun 8, 2023 3:56 PM
Feb 2021
I heard the ending copy’s Code Geass that’s why a lot of people didn’t like the ending
Jun 9, 2023 4:39 AM
Sep 2022
BRRRRRR SKIBBIDI DOP DOP DOP DOP DOP YES YES YES YES BOP BOP BOP BOP. WAHOOOOOOO MY MOM IS DRUNK.
Jun 9, 2023 4:39 AM
Sep 2022
koolk47 said:
I heard the ending copy’s Code Geass that’s why a lot of people didn’t like the ending

yourm jdhshshhshsbsommy
Jun 9, 2023 4:40 AM
Sep 2022
ANIk_003 said:

your dad wrote AOT. THAT BE WHY HE AINT BACK WIT DA MILK
Jun 9, 2023 4:40 AM
Sep 2022
Ronaxs said:
ishinashi295 said:
there isn't. ending is trash and bad written + plot armor

and a lot of unnecessary explanations which makes it worse

but your mom had to explain to your dad.
Jun 9, 2023 4:41 AM
Sep 2022
-primrose said:
its aot. things are never the same as before here ๐Ÿ’”

yesh your mom is also not the same every other day.
Jun 9, 2023 4:41 AM
Sep 2022
ANIk_003 said:

your mom is my thot.
Jun 9, 2023 11:48 AM
Apr 2022
ANIk_003 said:

What’s gone is gone, the old times don’t come back. That’s just how it is, you have to accept it as good as you can. Don’t look back into the past, look always forward into the futur. Eren Has made his decision and that’s it. Remember: the past is like an ocean. It may be filled with beauty, but staying there will only cause you to drown.
Jun 10, 2023 9:57 AM
Jun 2022
Thorfinn : I have no enemies
Eren Yeager : I have enemies
Jun 10, 2023 10:14 AM
Dec 2022
(my opinion no hate)
eren's decision was absolutely correct with eldian (his hometown) getting continuous torture by the marleyans
there is no 2nd plot, but the fandom says that as the ending in manga wasn't as fans expected, they might change the ending in anime

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

538 by phantom346 »»
Apr 18, 9:55 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 20, 2022

430 by phantom346 »»
Apr 18, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 13, 2022

416 by goral »»
Apr 14, 4:43 AM

» Falco said something in episode 1 of part 1 which I didn't get the reference of

_karan_123 - Feb 9, 2022

27 by manish_2 »»
Mar 28, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 6, 2022

301 by Apreggi »»
Mar 25, 9:13 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.