Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 22, 2023 7:41 PM
Oct 2015
i heard so much about this being canceled or something? is it true?
May 22, 2023 8:19 PM
Nov 2020
Unfortunately, the author is very sick, he even posted an update on Twitter recently addressing the hiatus of the series since people kept asking and... it looks like it may come back one day, however, he's suffering a lot right now. Personally I'd prefer if the series never comes back if that means he gets better, his update was really hard to read and heartbreaking. If you can buy the manga to support him, I encourage you to do it! 😊
May 22, 2023 10:00 PM
Feb 2022
he is like the guy above said he is sick sadly
May 22, 2023 10:14 PM

Jan 2017
Neostorm-X said:

Well , as the other two already said , it is not cancelled , but is in a long Hiatus.
The Author (who's a woman , contrary to what most peoples think) still works on it , but extremely slowly/irregularly due to her illness.
It has been said more than 3 years ago than Chapter 57 was already done and ready to be published , but it never was...
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
May 26, 2023 12:17 PM
Oct 2015
neverthepeace said:
Unfortunately, the author is very sick, he even posted an update on Twitter recently addressing the hiatus of the series since people kept asking and... it looks like it may come back one day, however, he's suffering a lot right now. Personally I'd prefer if the series never comes back if that means he gets better, his update was really hard to read and heartbreaking. If you can buy the manga to support him, I encourage you to do it! 😊
so like 
"the arms peddler" its haitus forever ?
May 26, 2023 12:17 PM
Oct 2015
Alexioos95 said:
Neostorm-X said:

Well , as the other two already said , it is not cancelled , but is in a long Hiatus.
The Author (who's a woman , contrary to what most peoples think) still works on it , but extremely slowly/irregularly due to her illness.
It has been said more than 3 years ago than Chapter 57 was already done and ready to be published , but it never was...
not unexpected actually lots of authors of grimy stuff are women, doroheodoro is a pretty good example, or beastars.

its also more common for female authors to have less tropes and fanservice with more original ideas. especially when females write seinen or shounen(not true for shojo though)  for example pandora hearts, Kekkaishi, D.Gray Man, house of 5 leaves, mushinshi, Land Of The Lustrous, Delicious In Dungeon, X/1999, Kurogane for example
Neostorm-XMay 26, 2023 12:23 PM
Jul 28, 2023 1:12 AM

Mar 2017
Alexioos95 said:
Neostorm-X said:

Yes all of this is correct and recent updates as to what is going on! Glad someone else knows this information as well
Dec 21, 2023 10:08 AM

Nov 2014
another great manga that will never be finished...
Jan 7, 4:04 AM

Oct 2013
I read in some post few years ago that she's complaining about her work being pirated and stuff...
which I believed there won't ever be any update for Gangsta again...
Jan 7, 12:26 PM
Jan 2018
Just to update this for y'all, it's finished. Go Go Bunch ceased publication.

MAL needs to change it from publishing to complete, it's final chapter (which is 56 I believe) was featured in the last issue of Go Go Bunch on February 9, 2018. Sadly, it won't be getting anymore chapters by the looks of it.
Jan 7, 12:49 PM

Jan 2017
Prince_Nox said:
Just to update this for y'all, it's finished.

Nop, it's still officially ongoing : https://www.comicbunch.com/

Prince_Nox said:
Go Go Bunch ceased publication. [...] it's final chapter (which is 56 I believe) was featured in the last issue of Go Go Bunch on February 9, 2018.

You seems to be mistaken on a few points.

Go Go Bunch was merely a special program of Comic Bunch, and even if this special program stopped, all the series that were published in it were transfered to Kurage Bunch, another special (web) program of Comic Bunch.

And the Main Story of Gangsta always has been published in the regular Comic Bunch. You are mixing it with its Spin-Off.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-02-09/go-go-bunch-manga-magazine-ceases-publication-gangsta-cursed-manga-ends/.127597
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jan 7, 7:01 PM
Jan 2018
Reply to Alexioos95
Prince_Nox said:
Just to update this for y'all, it's finished.

Nop, it's still officially ongoing : https://www.comicbunch.com/

Prince_Nox said:
Go Go Bunch ceased publication. [...] it's final chapter (which is 56 I believe) was featured in the last issue of Go Go Bunch on February 9, 2018.

You seems to be mistaken on a few points.

Go Go Bunch was merely a special program of Comic Bunch, and even if this special program stopped, all the series that were published in it were transfered to Kurage Bunch, another special (web) program of Comic Bunch.

And the Main Story of Gangsta always has been published in the regular Comic Bunch. You are mixing it with its Spin-Off.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-02-09/go-go-bunch-manga-magazine-ceases-publication-gangsta-cursed-manga-ends/.127597
@Alexioos95 ah I see, my bad, cheers for the correction!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gangsta. Chapter 34 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2015

8 by Merra_ »»
Mar 22, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Gangsta Chapter 3 Discussion

-steez- - Jul 3, 2011

3 by Ed-Ein »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:10 PM

Poll: » Gangsta Chapter 2 Discussion

-steez- - Jul 3, 2011

4 by Ed-Ein »»
Nov 24, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Gangsta Chapter 1 Discussion

-steez- - Jul 3, 2011

5 by Ed-Ein »»
Nov 22, 2023 7:56 PM

» Gangsta. will finally resume May 20.

DatRandomDude - Apr 21, 2017

20 by Asiri23- »»
May 18, 2023 4:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.