Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 2023 11:15 AM
Community Mod
+ Manga DB Staff

Feb 2017
YAY, a new series from the duo who wrote Jinrui wo Metsubou sasete wa Ikemasen!!!!!

Very simple premise overall, but I still love the deubt chapter. Uehara and Miyamoto's relationship is so incredibly adorable, I really can't wait to read more of their story. It was funny seeing them try out different romcom tropes. Miyamoto blushing at the end was so cute too!
Overall, I'm really excited for this series, it seems like it'll be an amazing and wholesome story. Considering how much I loved the authors' previous works, I have no doubts that I'll like this manga as well.

Handholding in the first chapter (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)
May 9, 2023 6:48 PM

Nov 2020
This manga is gonna be PEAK
May 24, 2023 9:55 AM
Apr 2016
I can feel it already, this manga is going to be a great romcom series a year from now. It already has the foundations of a great story and the character interactions were so cute
Dec 21, 2023 4:42 AM
Dec 2020
Got here because of isayama's illustration. Is this manga good?
Jan 11, 6:19 AM
Feb 2022
Reply to YagamiYash
Got here because of isayama's illustration. Is this manga good?
@YagamiYash it is not good
Jan 11, 6:20 AM
Feb 2022
Reply to upshift
This manga is gonna be PEAK
@upshift sadly it was not
Jan 11, 6:20 AM
Feb 2022
This manga is incredibly sad, what a waste…

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakunaru Ue wa Chapter 2 Discussion

Karva1 - Apr 17

0 by Karva1 »»
Apr 17, 5:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.