Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 3, 2023 1:09 AM

Jan 2017
Now before you start reading, this contains HEAVY SPOILERS even for the novel readers who are up to date with the novel.
So this was a face to face talk show with the author where the fans asked questions regarding anime, arc7 and Re:Zero in general. The twitter thread to all the question and answers is pasted below. Read at your own risk. One of them also spoils ending of R:Z in a way so beware:-

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Apr 3, 2023 3:53 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Thanks for sharing, I m only on arc 5 thought, honestly dont feel there were that many HEAVY spoilers there, tons of things are already a given, though I m happy he says Emilia will be the one, when you read from Subaru's views, he definitly wants Rem there, and honestly I dont, so you really cant trust what Tappei says sometimes.
IF any strong hint to Emilia/Satella's identity had been given, I would consider it HEAVY, was good stuff to read thought.

So we are really going to get 3 or 4 parts for S3?
Apr 18, 2023 2:08 AM

Aug 2020
Playcool said:

So we are really going to get 3 or 4 parts for S3?

I wonder if they are going with 4 cour of 10 eps long to cover two arcs and each cour releasing with 6 month gap and then going for directly season 4 announcement with final cour since tappei said if fans support then season 4 and season 5 will happen which he also said in last year qna about season 3, since if they do this way then they can give anime each year without getting caught up with source material easily.

Anyways, this qna was interesting to read but not as interesting as last year one.
Apr 23, 2023 2:42 PM
Oct 2021
interesting it seems they are already thinking about season 4 and 5 as long we support the series this will be possible.

More topics from this board

» There will be a Season 3 Part 2 / Season 4. ( 1 2 )

Okeanix - Sep 6

50 by Profat »»
Yesterday, 11:57 AM

» Subaru's mom is the Witch of Envy (Crazy Fan Theory)

CautiousShadow - Sep 12

22 by QcDiablo »»
Sep 20, 7:22 AM

Poll: » About FAL "Fantasy Anime League" Fall 2024

AbhinavAnge - Sep 16

14 by iGotIceInMyRice »»
Sep 19, 6:52 PM

Poll: » Novel readers, do you hate Liliana?

0451 - Sep 16

11 by Okeanix »»
Sep 18, 1:34 PM

» What is the reason you're (still) watching Re:Zero? ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Mar 27

97 by WataryAndrian »»
Sep 18, 10:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.