Forum Settings
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 3, 2023 12:49 AM

Apr 2020
THIS IS A LIGHT NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------

Okay so finally Freya's arc ends here, 
it was nice but felt a little dragged on, but again I also felt that the author gave their all attention to trying to bring out the character of Freya alongside her 2nd persona Syr as well
I would say the story was slow but the author did a good job in the character development part
also sadly but yeah it pretty much confirmed that aiz going to be the end girl (crying in the corner as someone who liked ryuu x bell so much)

ottar was a monster, also it was nice that author didn't pull some cheap tricks to defeat ottar, ottar remained undefeated
other fights didn't get my much interest I was skimming through that part
But I didn't think Freya Familia would be disbanded completely and Freya was exiled from orario,

it's not confirmed  but maybe Freya will remain in a city not as Freya but as a syr, so in this way guild's order would also not be broken, we have to wait for vol 19, as in the end of vol 18 it was all emotions going through with everyone from traven confronting Freya or rather Syr

i am dying to know how girls from traven and bell would interact with Syr, knowing she is Freya lol
Jan 27, 9:00 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Absolutely epic fight. Freya Familia are a bunch of monsters.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 20, 2:28 AM

Jun 2016
This book was everything that I hoped it could be and then some. I loved that it gave all of the characters room to be awesome and push beyond their boundaries in their own right.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru no Darou ka Volume 2 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Sep 1, 2014

3 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Feb 22, 8:28 AM

» How many more volumes?

RealityChanges - Aug 13, 2023

1 by majin_mark505 »»
Aug 13, 2023 9:37 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Volume 17 Discussion

Syureria - Jul 7, 2021

2 by NaughtySempai »»
Mar 15, 2023 12:38 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Volume 16 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Sep 15, 2021

1 by Playcool »»
Aug 17, 2022 4:45 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Volume 15 Discussion

FireFistYK - Dec 1, 2020

3 by Playcool »»
Aug 17, 2022 4:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.