Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 21, 2023 6:55 AM
Oct 2022
I know that Disney+ hotstar has given an official dub for it and I heard pretty good positive response.
So is the dub good can it be seen by a person who has never saw this anime. Please rate it if you have seen it.
Feb 21, 2023 7:26 AM
Sep 2020
the dub wasn't too good but it was fine considering the quality of Hindi dub nowadays isn't as good as it used to be around 2015s anyways
Feb 21, 2023 7:34 AM
Feb 2022
akaivikram said:
I know that Disney+ hotstar has given an official dub for it and I heard pretty good positive response.
So is the dub good can it be seen by a person who has never saw this anime. Please rate it if you have seen it.

bro nothing surpasses original japanese voice. why would you want to ruin your experience with any language dub :(
Feb 21, 2023 7:38 AM

Sep 2022
Yeah, I'm Indian. But I also prefer English Dub
Feb 21, 2023 7:38 AM

Sep 2022
Feb 21, 2023 7:42 AM
Apr 2022
baymaxemon said:
akaivikram said:

bro nothing surpasses original japanese voice. why would you want to ruin your experience with any language dub :(

I agree Japanese dub is always SUPERIOR
Feb 21, 2023 7:51 AM
Nov 2021
Hindi dub does the work of intriguing the core story. The dub reflects the dialogue good enough to understand what the characters feel.
Feb 21, 2023 8:05 AM
Jun 2022
Why are you guys watching dubbed?
It's very rare that any dubbed anime actually manages to capture the true emotion and spirit of the show. Japanese voice actors are goated.
A handful of dubs actually do a good job.
Violet Evergarden, Horimiya, Madara VC, Obito VC are few.
Summertime Rendering is an awesome show. Really goated. Watch it in its true form. You will love it.
English acceptable perhaps.
But hindi please no. Garbage. Hindi dubs ate just cringe and nonsense.
Feb 21, 2023 10:00 AM
May 2022
AdityaRath23 said:
It's very rare that any dubbed anime actually manages to capture the true emotion and spirit of the show. Japanese voice actors are goated.
Summertime Rendering is an awesome show. Really goated. Watch it in its true form. You will love it.

I don't agree with your opinion sometimes dubbed is actually good compared to sub
Feb 21, 2023 10:13 AM
Jun 2021
I can't understand the hate for the dubbed version

Like majority of you can't even understand a shit without the subtitles, so what's the use of trying to pretend the elites who know the true essence of originality or degrading something which doesn't suites to your taste?

Hindi dub of Naruto has recently set the example that why Hindi dub also have some scope especially in future considering the response anime is getting in India
Feb 21, 2023 10:52 AM
Feb 2021
mid hai og me dekho.
Feb 21, 2023 11:11 AM
Jun 2022
Ssttrt said:
If it's Hindi  it must be shitty.

Man watch it before saying shit about it. In recent times Hindi dub quality has improved. Don't say shit about things without even watching it.
Feb 21, 2023 11:12 AM
Jun 2022
AdityaRath23 said:

It's just a stereotype that dubs are bad
Feb 21, 2023 11:51 AM

Feb 2022
ANIk_003 said:

Japanese dub better
Feb 21, 2023 4:34 PM

May 2021
Ssttrt said:

Again another controversy on Hindi dub All geniuses who think that they're superior to Hindi dub watchers to tell the truth that is not made for you enjoy which language you like why criticize sub, dub, Hindi, English if you hate that so much don't watch it as simple as that Why West your time to just complent about it.

Feb 21, 2023 6:25 PM
Apr 2022
Ayan_7 said:
AdityaRath23 said:

I don't agree with your opinion sometimes dubbed is actually good compared to sub

Never. Dub can never surpass the original,how much ever you say it does
Feb 21, 2023 6:27 PM
Apr 2022
Randidealer said:
Ssttrt said:

Man watch it before saying shit about it. In recent times Hindi dub quality has improved. Don't say shit about things without even watching it.

I watched the naruto Hindi dub and its shit. I have watched it so I can say it confirming that its obnoxious
Feb 21, 2023 11:47 PM
Jan 2023
Stop fighting over dub and sub. watch in the language you enjoy the most but most importantly don't try to force your taste onto others. I also prefer original language but I wud never criticise someone if they prefer English or hindi dubs. I like to switch between different dubs when I rewatch something especially when I don't wanna read. The point of any show is entertainment. As long as you are getting it. language doesn't matter my friends.
LaterplzFeb 21, 2023 11:51 PM
Feb 22, 2023 12:29 AM

Jan 2023
I watched hindi dubbed grave of the fireflies
ngl it was much better experience then watching in English sub or dub

Feb 22, 2023 2:21 AM
Mar 2021
akaivikram said:

i haven't watched entire dub but only best episodes of anime in dub and it is honestly one best of Hindi dub on anime ever

i definitely recommend to watch in Hindi
Feb 22, 2023 7:33 AM
Sep 2021
the japanese dub was actually better for me, cause the accent was a little different imo(i'm not sure because i cant speak japanese or understand it very well)
Feb 22, 2023 11:34 PM
Jun 2022
Randidealer said:
AdityaRath23 said:

Well I am pretty sure I have seen enough shows to know what's good and what's not. Seeing your volume,you are bery very new. Everyone starts off with dub I'm sure. I started with dub. Can you belive it when 1st time I saw AOT i saw it english dubbed. 1st 3 seasons. I have seen it twice since then.
I confirm Japanese better.
Hindi dub just wants to be cringe and funny for 6 year Olds.
It's not stereotype.
It's facts.
Also your name really suggests I am going to get a heated nonsensical reply, let's go...
Feb 22, 2023 11:35 PM
Jun 2022
Ayan_7 said:
AdityaRath23 said:

I also wrote bro sometimes dub is better. I even gave the names where dub is better.
Please read before quoting. Thanks.
Feb 22, 2023 11:36 PM

Oct 2017
Most Hindi dubs are terrible with exceptions of Fujio's works plus sub is better than dub like 99% of times
Feb 23, 2023 4:22 AM
Jun 2022
AdityaRath23 said:
Randidealer said:

Well I am pretty sure I have seen enough shows to know what's good and what's not. Seeing your volume,you are bery very new. Everyone starts off with dub I'm sure. I started with dub. Can you belive it when 1st time I saw AOT i saw it english dubbed. 1st 3 seasons. I have seen it twice since then.
I confirm Japanese better.
Hindi dub just wants to be cringe and funny for 6 year Olds.
It's not stereotype.
It's facts.
Also your name really suggests I am going to get a heated nonsensical reply, let's go...

First complaint about why they are not showing anime in India. Why are they showing chota Bheem and when they try to bring it just start hating it without even watching.I am not bery very new I just have a life .

I don't think there is any problem in my name .
Feb 23, 2023 11:39 PM
Dec 2022
They always mess up the dialogs and their delivery and sometime they don't even make sense what are they saying. They dub some lines like they are just reading from the book with a straight face and with no emotion. I just think that they should put more work in and improve Hindi dubing.
Feb 25, 2023 8:43 PM
Jul 2020
WVM said:
baymaxemon said:

I agree Japanese dub is always SUPERIOR

91 days, Dragon Ball Z/Super, Cowboy Bebop, and Ghost Stories were all better in English dubbed if you asked me... and that's coming from a person who lives in Japan and knows enough Japanese to understand some of the translations. "Always" is a little biased.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2022

82 by yusufonur98 »»
May 31, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2022

475 by jaesverse »»
May 24, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2022

200 by jaesverse »»
May 24, 1:16 AM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2022

124 by Lanz »»
May 23, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2022

122 by jaesverse »»
May 23, 7:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.