Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 16, 2023 6:21 AM
Jun 2014
There is little going on with it except for the relationship drama. The writer seems to struggle making the story feel a bit more dynamic and is instead laser focusing the relationship drama, which by the way is not very interesting "ep6". Just the usual misunderstandings and soft resets after nice developments that gets conveniently forgotten. I'd like to see the people interacting with each other in fun ways, maybe have friend outings and dinners together. Doesn't matter, just get away from the relationship drama occasionally.

5/10. It's not offensively bad, just not very interesting either.
Jan 16, 2023 6:32 AM
Dec 2022
read manga the story development is interesting
Jan 16, 2023 6:33 AM
Dec 2022
Stormen said:
There is little going on with it except for the relationship drama. The writer seems to struggle making the story feel a bit more dynamic and is instead laser focusing the relationship drama, which by the way is not very interesting "ep6". Just the usual misunderstandings and soft resets after nice developments that gets conveniently forgotten. I'd like to see the people interacting with each other in fun ways, maybe have friend outings and dinners together. Doesn't matter, just get away from the relationship drama occasionally.

5/10 is a very honest answer, but i think i’ll give 6/10
Jan 16, 2023 6:57 AM
Jun 2021
Stormen said:

4/10 If compared to others with same genre its not so good
Jan 16, 2023 7:44 AM
Oct 2019
I was more harsh than you me it's 3/10 it's just cheap interaction with after Akari use as token. better than Shikomori but not that great either.
Jan 16, 2023 7:48 AM
Jun 2014
Shikomori gonna be troublesome. She's the homemaker pick for sure even if she's on the boring side. My prediction is she's gonna fall in love with Miami soon enough and that'll hurt those who root for her. Akari though. I'm not sure what to think. She's nice, but why? She's really into Miami so why is she suddenly so into our MC? Because MC has in a badass manner made her fall in love? Doubtful. Because Miami isn't interested in her so she's latched on to the other alright choice instead? More likely. Based on that Shikomori is my pick.
Jan 16, 2023 7:56 AM
Dec 2019
I agree with every word you said and what’s worse os the opened ending
Jan 16, 2023 9:06 AM

Jul 2021
10/10 fuck you. I'm down to argue
Jan 16, 2023 10:05 AM
Oct 2022
_Norfa said:

ya imm with you too
a solid 9
Jan 16, 2023 11:54 AM
Nov 2022
Stormen said:

you got a good point there with those issues. I thought the show was good but not great so I’ll give it 7/10 not any higher than that
Jan 16, 2023 2:22 PM
Jul 2021
_Norfa said:

out of curiosity why do you give it a 10/10?

Jan 16, 2023 3:28 PM
Jan 2022
9\10 idk why all the hate this fucking anime awesome
Jan 16, 2023 3:44 PM
Jul 2022
That's a 9/10 from me dawg! Akari's character design alone is carrying at least 2-3 points.

Attention-starved kids just trying to stir up controversy to sharpen their edge. Ignore them.
Jan 16, 2023 5:36 PM
Nov 2020
Because this is called romance not An ordinary of a Slice of life character. The story has its flaws but it knows how to move further and further by creating drama, conflict between 3 characters. It’s not perfect the way it handle and the pacing of the first 2 eps are not that good. But I get used to it and love the way it is. It’s self aware but not dump. It knows how its character should act in a relationship with multiple choice. I also love the fact that it makes the fake couple thing a thing in that world and not try to explain it because the concept is really flaw. Overall, it’s still a cool concept, executed good enough to give me interesting and the progression is better than most of every rom com I know. Even the dandere character is more active than half of the cast in Nisekoi
Jan 17, 2023 1:06 PM
Mar 2022
Honestly i really liked rhis show and its manfa just for the simple reason that i generally warch a lot of romance but there was just something aboit this that made it so much more wholsem than everything else.
Jan 17, 2023 1:22 PM
Jun 2014
There are a lot of nice moments, but due t the developments, or lack thereof, wholesome would not be my choice of words
Jan 17, 2023 3:08 PM
Jan 2023
Pratyush_Dash said:
_Norfa said:

ya imm with you too
a solid 9

I think it was okay for a drama romance I actually did enjoy some episodes its not like it was boring like some other romance 🥱
Jan 17, 2023 10:37 PM
Jun 2022
_Norfa said:

10/10 yeah fuck them. I will just throw 11th episode on their faces whoever tries to argue.
Jan 18, 2023 12:57 AM
Jan 2022
Stormen said:
Shikomori gonna be troublesome. She's the homemaker pick for sure even if she's on the boring side. My prediction is she's gonna fall in love with Miami soon enough and that'll hurt those who root for her. Akari though. I'm not sure what to think. She's nice, but why? She's really into Miami so why is she suddenly so into our MC? Because MC has in a badass manner made her fall in love? Doubtful. Because Miami isn't interested in her so she's latched on to the other alright choice instead? More likely. Based on that Shikomori is my pick.

she isn't into the mc suddenly the anime had loads of subtle hints about her falling for the mc over the span of the anime and in the test of courage she called out for the mc instead of Minami (not miami) and then he straight up rejected her so she started to think about the mc more
Feb 5, 2023 1:38 PM
I like water

Feb 2020
La said:

I don't think the series is bad, it's fun. Not the best story in the universe. It's incomparable to other romcoms like Kaguya-sama, but it's not bad at all. I would say "an average story". Fun, a bit of ecchi, a bit of the typical romance drama and that's it. A more ordinary romcom.

I would say 7/10 (Although I didn't finish the anime, I'm going for ep 7, when I finish if I change my mind I'll edit this)
Feb 8, 2023 2:48 AM

Oct 2008
Fan-service and overly affectionate scenes help take your mind off the below average plot.
Koi to Uso was better in my opinion.

More topics from this board

» Is there any chance if a second season?

martingunnarsson - Feb 29

39 by snksd »»
Apr 22, 1:11 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2022

149 by --Arrow-- »»
Apr 9, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 25, 2022

323 by Saijiroo »»
Feb 15, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2022

116 by acomdata »»
Jan 8, 11:31 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Aversa - Dec 18, 2022

203 by Fairytelly »»
Dec 31, 2023 6:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.