Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 10, 2023 5:09 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
That was one way to start a series. I'm very excited about what One will take this series to.

It feels correct to have this many questions off of the first chapter, cool, but I need answers, I hope all chapters are gonna be this long.
It's such a weird mix between fantasy and sci-fi I never asked for but I'm glad I'm witnessing it. What do you even call this? a quadratic Isekai? Way to turn a saturated concept into something fresh. I hope there is going to be politics in this series because man is there so much room and potential for it. Inter-tangled diplomacies and clashes between multiple factions from different worlds sounds like a worldbuilding dream.
Jan 25, 2023 6:58 AM

Dec 2020
Welp I guess the MC can get a mecha arm now lol. Good introduction to the world.
Apr 22, 2023 4:25 AM
Oct 2020
First of all, the art is gorgeous.

The main villain is the demon lord, 47 heroes have been trained and sent on a mission to kill him, most have died.

Now, this surprised me when it turned into an isekai kind of thing. Apparently, humans from the future are getting isekai-ed into their fantasy world. Damn, that's actually brilliant. I'll read it.
Dec 5, 2023 5:38 PM
Aug 2020
the first chapter was interesting and original
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Versus Chapter 15 Discussion

Rexnihilo - Yesterday

2 by deg »»
Yesterday, 3:50 PM

Poll: » Versus Chapter 14 Discussion

Green_Giorno - Mar 26

4 by aLotQuestion_ »»
Apr 17, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Versus Chapter 13 Discussion

Green_Giorno - Feb 26

4 by Thakamura »»
Mar 4, 1:43 AM

Poll: » Versus Chapter 12 Discussion

Green_Giorno - Jan 27

4 by Tamer2002 »»
Feb 6, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Versus Chapter 11 Discussion

Green_Giorno - Dec 24, 2023

3 by Tamer2002 »»
Jan 16, 2:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.