Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2022 11:59 PM

Nov 2018
I love that the misunderstandings that you might get in other manga are kept to a minimum here. Almost always wrapped up before the end of the chapter through effective communication.
Dec 3, 2022 2:22 PM

May 2021
I love the memes at the end of the chapter. Not a surprise she loves him though. It was very visible.

Dec 19, 2022 5:24 AM
Jul 2022
Fake_Saffron said:
I love that the misunderstandings that you might get in other manga are kept to a minimum here. Almost always wrapped up before the end of the chapter through effective communication.
Older work by Kayoru had the common problem that the characters felt more like cartoon characters than people and made very implausible decisions to create drama and misunderstandings but the drama seems to come form very real and human feelings in this title.

I feel the quality dropped ever since they got together though, probably because there's not much to work forward to any more so it turned similarly episodic to Kayoru's other works but the first 12 chapters were very good and serialized.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki to Maple Syrup: Sensei to no Koi wa Mitsu no Aji Chapter 18 Discussion

Fake_Saffron - Dec 20, 2022

1 by RioFS »»
Jan 21, 2023 5:37 AM

Poll: » Tsuki to Maple Syrup: Sensei to no Koi wa Mitsu no Aji Chapter 17 Discussion

Fake_Saffron - Nov 2, 2022

1 by RioFS »»
Dec 3, 2022 2:36 PM

Poll: » Tsuki to Maple Syrup: Sensei to no Koi wa Mitsu no Aji Chapter 15 Discussion

RioFS - Dec 3, 2022

0 by RioFS »»
Dec 3, 2022 2:12 PM

Poll: » Tsuki to Maple Syrup: Sensei to no Koi wa Mitsu no Aji Chapter 14 Discussion

RioFS - Jul 25, 2022

0 by RioFS »»
Jul 25, 2022 9:26 AM

Poll: » Tsuki to Maple Syrup: Sensei to no Koi wa Mitsu no Aji Chapter 13 Discussion

RioFS - Jul 25, 2022

0 by RioFS »»
Jul 25, 2022 8:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.