Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2010 1:53 PM

Nov 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
ahaha i LOVE her friends!!! Yuri eats NON-STOP!!! it SOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo FUNNY!!! and her really slow friend is awesome to... i'm-coming... XD there english voices sound weird but its still a really good anime =) the beginning was hilarious with the egg X3 and the yuri seen was. . .well i guess ive stumbled upon a somewhat yuri anime and ive never dropped an anime b4 so... im not doin it now haha cute show though!!!
Sep 26, 2015 6:06 AM

Jul 2014
I was looking for anime that mixes Mahou Shoujo and Mecha. This title was marked as the closest to match such criteria :-)

As for the episode, nothing outstanding and neither nothing really bad. The only thing that could be better was the pacing of the story. Too many things were condensed in this 30 minutes episode (world introduction, characters introduction and start of the main story). It would be much better if the episode was a bit longer (like 50 minutes long) and each of the mentioned elements had more time for itself.

6.5 from me for this episode :-)
Jan 5, 2020 2:19 AM
Jul 2018
I like it so far. The characters are cute and the comedy is good.

Yuri is insane. She friggin ate a lump off Yuna's forehead. WTF!

I agree about the pacing. There were so many things happening at once that it was hard to keep up at times.
Jan 15, 2023 6:08 PM
Nov 2018
for a moment they got me thinking taro chan wasnt gonna make it, what a relief to see him safe.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Galaxy Fraulein Yuna Episode 2 Discussion

Mizore951 - May 2, 2010

2 by rodmanii »»
Jan 15, 2023 6:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.